Make a TF Foundation - New Shoes

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Make a TF Foundation - New Shoes

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:51 pm

Outside the door was another woman, who appeared shorter. She was pretty sexy, with big breasts too, but not as big as Michael's. Her hair was red and only came to her shoulders, with lots of curls in. Glasses covered her green eyes, and she wore a green blouse with long sleeves, and ruffles around the low-cut neck and down the front, and a matching green skirt that was knee length with ruffles along the hem. On her feet she had pair of strappy black heels, that matched a black purse over her shoulder. "Ugh... you're not even dressed yet?", she groaned when she saw the door open and glimpsed Michael in the sexy underwear. Suddenly, she pushed against the door with suprising strength. "Not a good day? You can't just pick a day that suits you, sweetie. You're the pretty face of the organisation, but you certainly ain't the brains behind it. C'mon, Erica, hurry up and get dressed so we have time to eat first! I'm starving!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:42 pm

Michael stumbed back as the woman made her way in, thankfully reclining on the leather couch. She blinked brushing some hair away from her eye sight suprised as the woman saw her in her lingerie which caused her to blush. Though from the words she said she was starting to learn a bit more about the womans body she now inhabited. She sighed looking back and forth between the room and the women. "Uhhh... fine, fine. Just... give me a sec" she said motioning with her hands as she rushed into her room and closing the door behind her. "Shit, shit, shit, what do I do now?!" she murmered to herself as she looked franticly around the room. "Who are these women, are they Erica's friends? And what the hell am I going to wear?!" she thought as she searched the room.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:08 pm

Michael had only just closed the door, when it flew open again, causing a draft around her long legs, and the red-haired girl marched into her bedroom. "So what was it like?", she asked as she crossed to the closet and opened the doors. "Any cute guys? Or were you like some kind of giant compared to them?", she asked as she started to rummage through clothing, and tossed a purple silk blouse onto the bed. It had short, slightly puffed sleeves with a ruffle along the edges, and a rounded collar, with buttons up the front. "Hurry, Erica. I'm not missing lunch because you slept late!", said the woman. A sleeveless black sweater came out next, with a dipping V-shaped neckline, quickly followed by a tiny, black satin skirt with a ruffle along the hem similar to this red-haired girl's skirt. "I can see it's coffee with lunch instead of wine today... ", she muttered, giving Michael a glare as she crossed to a chest of drawers, and tugged out a pair of sleek, dark, but sheer stockings, and then tossed them at the taller girl. "You look even more confused today than you normally do... but just get dressed, we can talk over lunch!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:05 am

Michael blushed as the the draft hit her legs causing her to close her legs together as she felt an odd shiver run up her legs especially between her legs. "G-guys?! What are you doing?" she said suprised as the woman came in to the room, Michael trying to cover up. As one of the woman asked about some cute guys she blinked confused. "Huh? What guys?" she asked before noticing the purple silk blouse that was placed on her bed. "Wait, you're picking out my...?" asks Michael as the other woman puts a sleeveless black sweater next to the blouse. Michael stepped back a bit as her face deepened in red as the woman indeed were picking out her clothes, her heart racing as she thought of wearing womans clothing in public. Michael looked up at the woman that mentioned her confused status and she lowered her head. "Im... fine" she replied as she got close to the bed with the clothes displayed there.

Michael gulped, but if she didn't wear the clothes i'd create alot of akwardness and nows not the time to go saying that shes a guy traped in a womans body. She took a deep breathe her heart racing even faster as she brushed some hair behind her ear and took the purple blouse first and slowly started putting it on. She blushed as the purple blouse actually fit her quite well. She looked at the woman for approval before putting on next the black sweater which didn't help much her case since the low V neck only enphasized her large breasts.

She then procedded to go to the skirt, but then noticed the sheer stockings and decided to put them on first. She rolled the up and slowly rose them up her legs. It was odd as she left the material run up her legs. Michael then moved on the skirt which she HOPED it looked longer than it did when she picked it up. She steped into the skirt and jimmied it up her legs.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:22 am

The purple blouse caressed Michael's skin, the ruffle's around the sleeves tickling the tops of her arms, while it was so snug around her breasts, squeezing them together even more than her bra already did. Of course, even when the last button was done up, her cleavage was displayed proudly. The red-haired girl looked at her confusion as she paused to wait approval. "Oh come on, you don't need me to tell you that you look good, do you? Fine... you look stunning, Erica, now please hurry up!", she groaned as she went to the closet while Michael pulled on the little black sweater, which hugged her slim torso. The stockings slipped over her long, smooth legs as she pulled them, the material stretching out, hugging her legs once they'd settled. The skirt was quite tight, and it forced her legs together as it came up over her thighs and her hips. Unfortunately for Michael, if anything it looked SHORTER once it was on, just an inch of bare thigh left between the ruffled end of the skirt and the tops of the dark stockings.

By the time she returned around, a pair of high heels were waiting for her on the floor. They were a black velvet material, and the ends were open so her toes would poke out, with a little purple bow on the front of each shoe. The red-haired girl was infront of her again, and there was a little tingle in each ear lobe as she slipped a pair of dangling silver earrings into Michael's ears, and then snapped the top of a lip gloss, and carefully applied it to Michael's lips. "Honestly, you're lucky you look so damn good, because I think my fashion sense rivals you. If I had your figure, they'd have made ME the spokeswoman of international sales instead".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:02 pm

Michael cringed as she could feel the sensation of her new mounds of flesh be pushed tigther, causing her face to go red in embarresement. The odd tickle of the blouse sleeves didn't help either, just reminding her of the difference between female and male clothing. Michael looked up as the red haired girl spoke, but before she could answer she noticed she found it hard to move her legs once she stood. "Uhhh..." she murmered as she felt her skirt that pushed her thighs together, as she patted the skirt. She fround as she left the flatness coming from the front of the skirt. Once again reminding Michael she was now a woman and woman had... other stuff like the breasts which keep getting in her sight. She tried pulling down the skirt. "Are they supposed to be so thigh and small?" she murmered, before she noticed the very womanly shoes.

"Uhh..." she once again said, her face blushing as she knew the horrors of high heels that her mom complained about. Very stylish shoes for woman, but weren't the most of practicle. Michael studdered, her toes inside the silky fabric that covered her legs. She knew she didn't have much choice and if she refused, the woman would probably force her to wear them. She raised a foot and slowly steped into the heels, wondering how it'd feel to wear heels for the first time. It wasn't easy finding a balance as she felt a tingle in her ears as the earrings where put on her. "Wha-?" she said her right hand going to touch her ear. As she checked and the woman in red spoke it came clear to her who she was. "Im... a spokeswoman... international sales?!" she thought flustered at the thought of standing infront of millions of people... as a woman.... wearing.... these types of clothes... Her eyes widened and she flushed again red. The irie tingle between her legs and shifting inside her heels made it apparent she wasn't gonna enjoy any of this.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:33 am

Michael's dainty feet slipped into the shoes, and they were a perfect fit! However, they were so tall, that it was like being forced to stand on on her toes, the rest of her feet being lifted by the high heels. This forced her to stand a little different, her posture now naturally making her curvy bottom push out further behind her, and her breasts out infront. Between the high heels and tight skirt, she was only going to be able to take very small steps, one at a time, one foot infront of the other. "Don't forget your watch", said the red-haired woman, at Michael's side again, slipping a delicate and feminine silver watch around Michael's wrist and fastening it up. "I booked us a table for lunch at the tower restaurant", she said, looking quite proud of herself as she wandered around, tossing Michael's cell phone, along with a whole bunch of make-up into the black purse that had been sat on the table beside the bed, and then held it out for Michael to take. "Is that everything?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:19 am

It was weird as soon as Michael steped into the shoes. At first it was like almost falling forward, and back at the same time. Michael taped a bit around as she tried to find some balance wondering how in the world she'd be able to walk in these shoes. It was so embarresing taking the purse with both her feminine hands. Her expresion was one of doubt, embarresment and confusion. "Uuuh... I think so?' she replied again with the voice of an adult female, grasping the slim strap with a tight grip only making her nails poke the inside of her palm. Michael cringed a bit at the feeling. Grasping things has been a huge pain with these hands, the nails are sexy and attractive, but practicly speaking their a nightmare... like these high heels! and skirt... and everything woman wear!
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:48 am

The red-haired female smiled at Michael and shook her head. "Finally", she said, opening the apartment door, and led the way along the quiet corridor, to the elevator. "Have you spoken to Nathan since you got back? It's your weekend with Alice coming up, right? And doesn't Abby get her two week break soon?", she asked, throwing out all these names Michael had never heard. "Let's just say I'm glad I'm not you right now". The elevator made the short trip down to the ground floor, and there was a 'bing' before the doors opened, revealing a more crowded foyer with black marble walls and floors, the high heels of the two women clicking across it, their long legs reflected in the polished surface. A doorman dressed in black pants and shoes, with a white shirt, and a jacket and tie in red nodded to them with a smile at Michael and pulled open the glass doors. "Good morning, Ms. Hart". He had short brown hair that was flicked up in the front with wax, with a rather wide chest and quite strong looking arms, and as Michael looked into his brown eyes, a sudden chill went down her spine and the area between her thighs tingled.

Stepping out onto the sidewalk, the red-haired girl whistled loudly and waved a hand in the air, causing a yellow taxi cab to pull up infront of them. Opening the door and motioning for Michael to climb in the back, she then bent down to look through the window at the driver, her curvy rear sticking out behind her. "To the tower restaurant", she said, and got into the back beside Michael, closing the door. The driver looked at them in the mirror and nodded. He had short brown hair too, but was very skinny and wore glasses. As the car pulled out and stared to drive along through the city streets, the red-haired girl pulled out a small make-up kit from her purse, flicking it open to reveal a mirror, and began touching up her lip gloss.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:13 pm

Michael steeped out of the room clutching her purse and looking down, concentrating on walking. She couldn't arouse suspicion about her condition, but the tight skirt and high heels weren't helping her in any fashion. Not to mention her sheer tights stroking each other with each step, the feeling of her cramp clothes always kept her reminded she was a women. When the red haired woman started to mention names she looked up at her with a confused look. She didn't know any of these people she was mentioning. "Uhh... No I haven't spoken with Nathan" replied Michael before the rest of the questions came in. "Uhh, I think so and I think Abby does" she replied hoping she didn't sound odd, but with the last remark about "being glad shes not me" only made Michael even more worried and increased the alien feeling in her body.

The foyer was definitely an impressive sight enough for Michael to lose her concentration for a while causing her stumble a bit as she walked out of the elevator. Thankfully she held on to the sides of it to not cause an embarrassing fall. The walk along the foyer wasn't so pleasing. Being one of 3 very attractive woman, wasn't nice. It felt like all eyes were set upon them, but for some reason the other woman didn't seem to mind. It came as a releaf when they made it the door when a doorman opened the door for her and greeted her. "Uhh... Good Morning" she replied a bit shy. When she made contact with his eyes a great chill when down her spine and specially between her thighs. Michael felt a bit wobbly, but managed to stay cool. What was this feeling she suddenly experienced? He's just a man, what in the world happened to her?

Thankfully the woman in red snapped Michael out of her little inner conflict. Michael nodded and clutching her purse she gave a nod of acknowledgement to the doorman and left for the cab. When the woman in red bent down and her rear sticked out, Michael blushed and felt her butt checks cringe. Her butt wasn't any different in terms of size and with the tight skirt, it didn't couldn't hide it. Michael opened the door and then looked down at herself. How was she supposed to get it?! Her right skirt barely allowed for her legs to move apart how was she going to step in? Michael improvised she turned around and jumped back into the seat before skotching over to position. It wasn't that bad apart from the fact she could feel her annoying breasts jiggle. It was then when she check the woman in red and saw her touching up her lip gloss. "You look fine as you are you know..." she said trying to not sound so quiet and maybe arouse more suspicion.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:35 pm

"Thanks", smiled the other woman as she snapped close the make-up set and placed it back into her purse with her lip gloss. Sitting down, Michael's skirt felt even tighter. She might have been used to sitting with her legs apart, but the smart skirt simply wouldn't allow her to do that. Every little bump in the road seemed to make her breasts jiggle inside the bra, causing a slightly tug each time on the straps over her shoulders. In the window of the car, it showed a very faint reflection of her gorgeous face with all it's make-up.

"Where did you get those shoes? I bet they're from somewhere like Paris, right?", she asked, leaning forward slightly to peer at the black velvet heels with the purple bows. Suddenly, the woman's hand brushed down Michael's smooth, tights-clad leg, and she tugged on the heel of one shoe slightly, causing Michael's thighs to press right together and remind her there was NOTHING between them at all. "Do you think they'd fit me?", came the next question.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Michael shifted a bit inside her skirt, feeling uncomfortable the whole trip, especially with the bumps on the road that made her bumps, jiggle. She looked outside to take her mind off things only to see the reflection of a woman. Erika was her name and the new body of Michael's. He would only asume, she had Michaels. Michael frowned a bit before turning her attention to the other woman. "Uhh..." she mumbled before looking down to her shoes. "Maybe, I dont know" she replied wondering why woman found clothes so amazing.

When the womans hand brushed alone her leg, Michael felt a very cold and uncomfortable chill go down her spine. If that wasn't enough when the woman tugged on the heel, Michael tried to stop the woman by brushing her hand away. "Maybe they would, I dont know" she replied hastely, her face blushing before looking down to her skirt and frowning, shifting a bit on her seat. "Are we there yet?"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:22 am

"Nearly", said the woman, letting go of Michael's shoe, and turned to look through the window. They were at the edge of town, with cafes and bars along one side of the road, and a marina on the otherside, filled with large yatchs, the sunlight glimmering off the water. The cab came to a sudden stop, Michael's hair swishing over her shoulders and into her face as her breasts jiggled in her blouse. "Thanks", said the red-haired woman, slipping payment to the driver before grabbing Michael by the arm and dragging her out if the car. The sun was warm on her bare skin, but there was a gentle sea breeze in the air.

A giant tower loomed above them, shaped like a cylinder, with large glass windows all the way up. Still holding Michael's arm, the woman led her up the few short steps to the doors of the tower. There was a reception desk with several smartly dressed people around, but Michael was dragged right passed it, and into the elevator. "Beautiful day, huh?", smiled the woman, as she leaned over, adjusting the blouse around Michael's breasts to make them peek out more,
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:41 am

Michael blushed as she bent down a bit her ample chest tugging down on her bra straps as she rubbed her velvet high heels. In all these few hours, apart from hating bra's and how akward it is to be a womans body, he has to admit, the material for their clothes is really soft and kind of comfortable even if that is offset by their tightness and general inconvenience. When they pulled up to the marina she was surprised. This area looked really expensive, something she wasn't used to.

When the car stopped Michael let out a soft girlish squeal. She held the side of her hair, blushing as she fell her breasts jiggle. Her gave quickly shifted to the arm that caught hers and literally tugged her away. She fought her way trying to keep up with the woman in her clothes, probably tapping her heels to much trying to gain some sort of balance and not lean forward to much. Still the sea breeze did bring some comfort, but not that much.

Her gaze quickly shifted to the giant cylinder shape tower which loomed overhead. The tower was as expected, looking very fancy, rich and awes-trucking. Michael or rather Erika as her friends called her confusing her for their friend blinked hugging the rail on the elevator as her hair wished foward. When she turned around the woman in red just started to with Erika's blouse. "H-Hey, what's the deal?!" she asked embarresed as she could feel the gentle touch of a womans hands work on her clothes.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:36 am

"What am I doing? Getting us a good table? A bottle of free champagne? Men like looking at yours more than mine", she shrugged, her palms gently patting the outer sides of both breasts, sending a jiggling sensation through them both. "Stand straight, Erica, they stick out more", she said as a soft ding sounded and the doors of the elevator opened. The restaurant had huge glass windows all around, so it was very light inside. The floorboard were pine wood, and so were the tables and chairs, the latter apolstered with black leather. In the centre was a circular bar with a black marble counter. The views were stunning, the ocean on one side, the city on the other. The red-haired girl led Michael out of the elevator, and they were greeted by a guy in his late twenties, wearing a pale blue shirt and black pants, with short blonde hair. Before he could speak, Erica's friend had started talking. "Hi. I'm Faye Delauney, and this is Ms. Erica Hart. We have a table booked for lunch". Just as Faye had said, the guy's eyes were drawn straight to Michael's impressive cleavage, and his mouth fell open slightly. "S-Sure. Follow me, Ladies".

There guy signalled to the bar, and then led the two women through the restaurant, picking up two menus along the way. There were lots of potted plants around, making it almost seem like you were outside. Reaching a table by the window that over looked the city, the guy pulled out chairs for Erica and Faye, and set the menus on the table. Seconds later, a young girl in the same pale blue shirt but with a short black skirt arrived. She set a wine glass infront of Erica and Faye, and then handed a bottle to the blonde guy before leaving. "A bottle of our finest champagne, ladies", he smiled, popping off the cork and filling their glasses. "Please enjoy your lunch". Setting the bottle down in the middle of the table, he went back to greet new arrivals.

"See? Works everytime", grinned Faye once the blonde guy had gone. She lifted up ger glass and took a sip of champagne, but suddenly almost choked on it as she glanced around the restaurant, "Oh my god, I think that's Curtis Donovan over there!", she gasped. Her wide green eyes were staring across to a table where a tall, very muscled guy was sat. He had a short brown mohawk hairstyle, the sleeves of his green shirt were tight around his biceps, and the top buttons were open to show a little of his wide chest. He was sat with a much thinner guy that wore a grey suit and had glasses.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying