Make a TF Foundation - New Shoes

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Make a TF Foundation - New Shoes

Postby Zoey » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:53 am

"Oh great..." replies Erica as she turns to Abby and raises an eyebrow at the giggle. "Abby?... hey... ugh, great... Faye, fetch me some water" said Erica as she put a hand over Abbys eating hand and then used the other to turn the face of the girl towards her. "Are you aware of how you're acting little sis?' she said.

When she gets the glass from Faye she hands it to Abby. "Drink it and I think we're done here..." she says taking away Abbys plate.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:53 pm

Faye nodded, rising up from the sofa, and headed to the kitchen to get a class of water. Abby blushed as she saw how serious Erica looked, "What's wrong?", she asked worriedly, looking back down when Erica lifted her hand from the plate and took it off her lap. Reaching for the glass, she brought it to her lips and sipped the cool water.

Faye stood back a little, one arm folded across her chest, the other hand lifted to her chin, her fingers prodding at her lip as she watched Erica take control of the situation, "I didn't think she'd drink it that fast... probably copying you from by the pool earlier... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:54 pm

Erica turned to Faye. "And she saw what it did... she's old enough to learn from others" she said to Faye before turning to Abby and holding her other hand to help her up. "I'm going to take her to my room to lye down" she adds as she puts a hand behind Abby and leads her to her room.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:52 am

Abby blushed, looking embarrassed as she heard Erica telling Faye she was old enough to know better. She looked at the offered hand, hesitating for a second or two before reaching out to grasp it, and pulled herself to her feet. "I'm sorry... ", she mumbled to Faye, who was now looking quite guilty herself, as she'd been the one that had thought it would be okay to let Abby try the wine.

The teenager shuffled along behind Erica, pressing her free hand to her forehead, and giving her head a little shake. Once the bedroom door was closed and they were alone, she seemed to get anxious, "Erica... there's something I have to tell you... but I'm afraid you're going to be mad", she said, her voice trembling. "I didn't do it purpose... I don't even know how it happened... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:32 am

Erica leads Abby to her room and goes pull the blankets out when Abby starts to apologize. "Abby, it's ok... Just come here and rest" she says motioning to the girl to lay on her bed. "It was your first time, I don't blame you, but feeling sorry for yourself won't fix anything, now come on, shorty" she said as a small smile came into her lips.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:38 am

Abby climbed onto the bed, and flipped over, slumping on her back, causing her yellow dress to bunch up a little as she rubbed at her eyes. "Erica, I'm not talking about the wine... ", she said, trying hard to focus on the gorgeous young woman. Erica's smile was not returned, as the teenager seemed to grow more and more nervous. She let out a groan, closing her eyes for a moment, and then sucked in a deep breath before opening them again. "Erica... please don't be mad...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:04 pm

Erica looks down at Abby pretty confused as she sits down on her bed, looking at Abby. "Umm... Ok then? What is it that you want to tell me so badly sis?" replies Erica trying to act out the roll of big sister as best as she can. She puts a hand over the girls hand to help her out too.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:28 am

Abby drew her feet up slightly to make room for Erica, seeming quite distressed. She glanced toward the closed door, and then slowly pulled herself up to sit on her knees beside the woman. One hand grasping Erica's shoulder, she leaned closer and lowered her voice to a whisper, "Erica... I'm not really your sister... ", she said, her voice trembling. "My name is Matt. I'm nineteen and I'm a boy... ", she said, her cheeks going bright red. Immediately, she looked down at the bed, seeming ashamed. "One minute I was in class at University... and then I woke up in the back of that car... looking like this... ", she said, tugging the short dress slightly. "I had no idea what was happening... I got scared and started to play along... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:42 am

Erica blinked surprised and quickly broke proximity with Abby or Matt or whoever. "Huh?!" she exclaimed looking at the teenager with wide eyes and disbelief. More weird is that she does remember a Matt when she was at university! Could it be... THAT Matt?! And if so, why did both of them become these girls?! Erica seemed shocked as her mind raced to comprehend the gravity of this situation. If it's happened to them both then... has it happened to other people?!

"A-...Abby.... I mean Matt... Y-...You're not... this isn't some kind of joke right?" replies Erica in a very confused and worried tone as her eyes still tremble a bit. "W-...W..Whats your full name?"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:50 am

Lifting both hands, Abby spread them across her face as if trying to hide herself away, peeking nervously through the gaps between her fingers at Erica's stunned reaction. "It's not a joke! I've been worrying all day that you or Faye were going to figure out I wasn't really Abby... I didn't know what to do", she groaned.

She sucked in a deep breath as Erica asked her full name, and dropped her hands back to her sides. "Matt Jones", she said quietly. Matt Jones had been in class with Erica! Well, not Erica, but Michael before he had become Erica. They'd never spoken much, but the few times they had, they seemed to have got on okay. "You believe me, Erica?", asked the teenager nervously, wide eyes looking up at the woman.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:56 am

"Matt.... Jones. It can't be..." mumbled Erica as her fears were confirmed! She gulped and now she was the one sweating bullets. She leaned in a bit and mustered her courage. "Matt... Well I also have a confession to make.... Im not Erica Hart. Im Michael... Michael Towers, remember be from university?" says Erica as her eyes still tremble as she discloses this secret with what seems to be a fellow classmate!
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:02 am

Abby looked as if she were about to cry when Erica leaned in closer, and even though the woman's full breasts were so close to her face, she kept her gaze right on Erica's big brown eyes. Her mouth fell open with a gasp as Erica revealed her secret, and a sudden dizziness came over her. "Wh-What? Michael... ". Now she did stare down at Erica's breasts, with a look of disbelief. "But... how did this happen to you?", she whispered, shaking her head from side to side.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:12 am

Erica blushed especially when Abby stared at her breasts which she quickly covered. "How the hell am I supposed to know?" she replies trying to keep her voice down. "One second im on my laptop, next thing I know Im waking up in this body wearing lingerie and having to go to work" she replies. "And trust me, you have nothing to complain from what I've been through..." she says to Abby as she checks on the door to see it is still closed.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:19 am

The door was still closed. "Do you think... the same thing has happened to Faye? I mean... she might not be the real Faye...", she said, following Erica's gaze to the door. If it had happened to both of them, it could have happened to anyone, but Faye seemed too confident to be someone that had suddenly found themselves in the wrong body. She kept noting how Erica and Abby didn't seem themselves, which suggested she was used to spending time around the Hart sisters.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:27 am

Erica shook her head. "No... thats the real Faye outside" she replies as she looks out the door. "However, the problem still stands that now we're two people in the wrong bodies... Great" she says sarcrasticly as she holds her head. "Now what in the world are we going to do to clean up this mess... any idea how you ended up like a teenager?" asks Erica as she looks down at Abbys blossoming chest.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying