Make a TF Foundation - New Shoes

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Make a TF Foundation - New Shoes

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:39 am

"We have to keep pretending", said Abby, sweeping her hair back behind her ear, and then reached out to rub a hand against Erica's shoulder as the woman put her head in her hands. "We'll try and figure it out, but until we do, we have to keep pretending, or we could get in all kinds of trouble", she said, blushing when Erica looked at her chest. "I don't know. I was in the middle of a class... I didn't do anything. What about you?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:07 am

Erica nods. "I know... tell me about it. Im some kind of super model business woman" she says with a sigh. "As for me, like I told you, I was minding my own business when I ended up like this. Still... atleast I now have someone I can talk to about this" replies the woman giving Abby a smile.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:12 am

Abby returned the smile, and then rubbed her forehead, "I feel dizzy from all that wine...", she muttered, and lay back on the bed again. "What's it like having those?", she asked, peering at Erica's chest, her cheeks going a little red, and then glanced down at the small bumps beneath her sundress. "I dunno if becoming fourteen counts as getting lucky... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:47 am

Erica's expresion went flat as her cheeks got more red. "I'll just tell you, it's a pain in the ass, now get some rest cause now your starting to talk non-sense..." replies the woman as she stands up and adjusts her top. "Im going back out, Faye must be wondering whats taking me so long. You stay here like a good girl and rest" she says before turning around and heading to the door.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:22 am

Abby blushed, but she didn't protest. Rolling over, she pressed her face into the pillow as Erica left the bedroom and went back out, where Faye was watching the end of the movie with her feet up on the coffee table and a glass of wine in her hand. "Sorry... ", she mumbled as Erica got back. "She's usually so sensible, I figured she'd probably not even drink it... I definitely didn't expect her to go through it that fast!", she said with an apologetic smile up at her friend. "Is she okay?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:28 pm

Erica walked out and raised an eyebrow when she saw Faye and sighed. "It's fine... just... next time, ask me before you want to treat her like an adult. Abby might be 14, but... that doesn't mean she's still ready" says Erica as she walked up to the couch to sit. "And yeah... she's going to be ok. Thanks for asking" she says as she sits and also raises her legs and leans back.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:27 am

As Erica put her legs up, Faye reached over to give her thigh a comforting rub, which pushed her loose-fitting skirt up a little, exposing more of the smooth flesh beneath. "I've got an idea, a way to make it up to you both and really help you relax and get over this stress", she said with a smile, as if touching Erica's thigh and pushing up her skirt was normal. "It's a secret, but you'll find out in the morning", she added proudly.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:38 pm

Erica blushes as she notices her losse fitting skirt exposing more of her flesh. She gulped a bit at the feeling, since for her this was... VERY awkward! "Ummm, a secret? Umm.... ok? Can you give me a hint at least?" she asks the red head with a perked up eyebrow. Girls treat each other in private so weirdly >_>
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:23 am

"Nope, no hints", smiled Faye, looking proud of herself, and then she patted Erica's thigh before getting up off the sofa and onto her feet. "We should probably get plenty of sleep though, as it's going to be an early start tomorrow". She picked Abby's phone up from the arm of the sofa, and fiddled with some buttons before handing it to Erica. "The alarm is set. I'll clean up the dishes here", she said, and grabbed their plates, taking them over to the kitchen sink.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:45 am

Erica sighed and blushed as Faye patted her thigh. Man, are woman always this touchy with others? She stood and and looked as Faye headed to the kitchen after she got the phone. "Ummm... well, if you sure you know what your doing then fine... Try to grab some rest too Faye... Good night" she adds before heading to her room. Looking over at the type of Phone Abby has.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:38 pm

When Erica returned to her room, she'd find Abby was asleep in her bed, and still wearing her dress. Abby had an iphone, in white, and the background image on the screen was of the Eiffel tower in Paris, no doubt that had been set by the real Abby, before Matt had somehow ended up in her body. With the curtains drawn over the window, any noises of cars going by on the street below was silenced, and the bedroom felt kind of peaceful. It had been a long day, and Erica was worn out, but maybe she shouldn't go sleeping in her clothes. There was probably drawers full of night wear...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:55 pm

Erica walks into her room and sighs as she looks around it and takes in the peacefulness it brings about it. Under normal circumstance she would feel very glad to sleep with a girl in the same bed, but that girl was a friend of hers and she was not a man, but the girls older much more busty sister. She gave the room another once over and as she was going to lay down after a very stressful day, she felt like she could maybe change her clothes. After all the stuff she was wearing wasn't exactly nightwear and maybe the real Erica had some decent nightwear. She walked over to the dresser and leaned over a bit and started to pull out cabinets looking for the nightwear.

The iphone was placed over her dresser as she looked. Thankfully this time, her long brown locks weren't getting in her way, but her breasts were still their large annoying selves.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:57 am

Sitting in the top of Erica's nightwear drawer was a sheer black lace chemise, with a little pink bow between the areas her breasts would be. Just beneath it was a set of stretchy black bra and panties that looked like they would be quite comfy. There were other choices in the drawer, but nothing that looked less girly, as she could sees pinks and creams and lots of frills. Out in the living room, she could hear Faye finishing up with the washing of dishes, and it went quiet, as the red haired woman was probably changing for sleep too.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:14 am

Erica blushed as she took up the sheer black chemise and grimanced a bit about wearing it. Not to mention she would probably get some weird looks from Abby now. She sighed and started to strip down to nothing. Pulling down the short skirt and the camisole was easy, the problem was that damned bra which was giving her trouble since her nails didn't make it easy. Not to mention with all the struggling her breasts kept jiggling, thankfully she did eventually undo the bra and she started to dress on the sexy black night ware.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:33 am

Of course, the nightwear was a perfect fit. It was made for Erica's body after all. Despite the embarrassment, it actually was kind of comfy, but by now tiredness was catching up with Erica. It was silent in the living room, so Faye was likely asleep, and so was Abby. Even with the teenager on the bed, there was still plenty of room for Erica as it was so big.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying