Make a TF Foundation - New Shoes

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Make a TF Foundation - New Shoes

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:16 pm

The teenage boy's mouth fell open when Erica opened the door. He fumbled at the white cords of his earphones, tugging them out of his ears as he saw her holding up the money and reaching toward him. "Y-You're Erica Hart!", he gasped, looking down slightly, but it wasn't at her hand, it was at her large breasts! "The guys at school are never going to believe this!", he said, still holding the bag of Chinese food in one hand, his other hand reaching into the pocket of his jeans, digging out a cellphone. Without asking, he moved closer, twisting and holding up the phone so he could take a picture of himself with Erica beside him, "I have so many magazines with you in!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:36 pm

Erica looked more than surprised by Chris's reaction! She never knew he was such an Erica Hart fan! "Y-Yes, Thats me..." she replies a bit surprised as she tried to reach for the food, trying not to dwell on him staring at her breasts! "T-Thats nice and all, can I have my food now?!" she says blushing as she notices his snap a picture of her! "Chris, come on stop being childish!" she said as she made another grab for the bag!
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:14 am

Chris almost dropped the phone as this beautiful woman said his name. In confusion, he looked down at his shirt, but he wasn't wearing a name tag! He stepped back a little, leaving the bag of food just out of Erica's reach, and stared at her in disbelief. "How do you know my name, lady?", he gasped. Erica's grabbing movements were making her breasts jiggle a little inside her pink camisole top, and her long braid tickled against her back as it swished from side to side.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:26 am

Erica noticed the mistake she made and bites her lip. Damn it! Stupid... force of habit! she said as she blushed as the movement of her breasts and how the braid tickled her back. "Look... it was a lucky guess, now can I have my food before I have to call your boss?" says Erica trying to threaten the boy before he gets any more suspicious!
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:36 pm

The teenager didn't seem to believe her claim that she guessed his name, but the threat of having his boss called seemed to work. He gulped, holding out the bag of food with one hand, and reached for the money with the other. "Sorry, Miss Hart... I just got a little over excited... please don't call the boss", he begged.

Faye appeared behind Erica, "What the hell is all the shouting for?", she asked, her green eyes looking from Erica, and then out to Chris in the hallway. "Did he forget someone's food? I swear if you forgot my salt and pepper squid, boy, I'm going to kick your ass!", she warned.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:24 pm

Erica sighed and tried to keep Faye behind. "Calm down Faye..." she says before showing her the bag full of food. "I got it... he was just... a tad confused" she adds turning to meet Chris is the eyes with a glare.

"Let's just hope the food is good" says Erica as she steps back and goes close the door. No tip for Chris~
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:51 pm

Faye took the bag of food when Erica held it out, and headed straight for the kitchen area, where Abby had already set out plates ready for the food to be dished onto. Three glasses of red wine were already waiting on the coffee table. "Park your butt on that sofa, Missy", ordered the red haired woman with a wink.

Abby appeared from the bedroom, now wearing the sleeveless and strapless yellow dress, but without the white cardigan, her hair braided to match her big sister. She was tugging the short hem of the dress as she walked, her feet bare, softly padding across the pine floorboards of the living room. Spotting the three wine glasses, her eyebrows arched in surprise, and she looked hesitantly at Erica.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:48 pm

Erica turned to Faye and rolled her eyes as she turned around and walked up to the table, her breasts lightly jiggling inside her bra as her long braid brushed against her back. She spotted Abby and gave her a smile thinking it would be the most appropriate thing to do, but seeing Abby with that yellow dress and braid, Erica couldn't help think with her still male mind, that Abby looked pretty cute! Hell, if she were still a guy she would probably ask her out. No chance now though...

When Erica sat on the table and noticed Abby's look and then when she turned at her she just let out a shrug and turned to Faye. "Faye, don't you have anything better for a minor" she says, putting some enfasis on the minor part as she took her own wine glass, have a twirl and sniffed it's contents.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:22 am

Faye rolled her eyes, sashaying around to the living room, where she handed Erica and Abby a plate of food each, before taking her seat on the couch. "It's just one little glass of wine, Erica. You know all the kids have a glass of wine with their dinner in France? This could be like a pretend trip to France or something", she shrugged, reaching for the remote to flick through the channels.

"Oh my god, have you seen this one before? It's a documentary all about meeting people over the internet, and how the people you make friends with on there are probably not the people you thought they were", she said with a glance up at the two sisters. "Kinda scary, huh?". Oh, if only she knew. Abby looked up at Erica and shrugged, taking her own seat on the couch, leaving a gap in the middle for one more to sit, and carefully rested her plate across her lap.

The wine smelled fruity, and kind of pleasant. Maybe if she just drank slowly, she wouldn't end up feeling as bad as she did after knocking back that entire cocktail in one go up by the pool. Faye searched through several more channels, pausing when she came across Dirty Dancing, "Aw, man, it's half way through", she groaned, yet still set aside the remote, leaving the movie play as she began to eat. "Best movie ever", she muttered between mouthfuls, "Right, Erica? We actually wore out a VHS tape of this back in middle school from watching it so many times".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:31 am

Erica rolled her eyes and turned to Abby. "Just, try to drink some. If you don't like it, you don't have to sis" replies Erica with a hand over Abbys and a nod to make the teen secure. She pulled back and turned back to her crazy red haired friend whos now watching a documentary?

"Ummm... yeah, that's pretty crazy" replies Erica pulling on her top to adjust it a bit, before taking a sip from the glass... a small one. She was about to take another when Faye asked her about that movie! Dirty Dancing?! That old... chick flick? Erica squirmed in her seat as she thought of these two woman watching that and sighed. "Yeah! I sure do!" replies Erica putting on back the sherade that she's really the woman Faye thinks she is.

"I wonder what ever happened to that VHS, after we wore it out" she adds to the ruse as she turns to Abby and winks at her as she twirls her finger in a circle around her ear to indicate that Fayes nuts about those movies. She then got an idea! "What about you Abby? Any movies you watch over and over and over again?" she asks her 'sister' and uses her as a scapegoat to change the subject from something she has really no idea about.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:43 am

Reaching out, Abby curled her fingers around the stem of the wine glass and brought it to her lips. She took a sip, wincing slightly, but then took another. Her brown eyes widened in alarm when Erica suddenly asked her about what movies she enjoyed watching. For a moment, she looked strangely scared, chewing her bottom lip between her teeth. "Um... high school musical...?", she said, sounding very unsure. Faye looked over at her oddly, frowning, with a mouthful of food.

The sip of wine didn't make Erica's head spin or anything bad. In fact, it was quite nice! She could feel herself relaxing, safe in the privacy of the apartment, without any men staring at her chest or whistling at her legs. "Erica used to have the biggest crush on Patrick Swayze back in the day", added Faye, glancing at Erica with a teasing grin. "She had a huge poster of him right above her bed!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:01 am

Erica smiled a bit as she noticed Abby's reaction and looked quite surprised by her own reaction and how nice the wine tasted! She turned to Faye and noticed her look and rolled her eyes. "Don't start now Faye..." she said before taking up her fork getting ready to eat.

As Erica gets ready to eat a mouthful she hears Faye's allegations and her eye's widened a bit. Great, more stuff about the real Erica she has no clue about. She just had to play along.

"Faye, why don't we instead of talking about the past talk about the present?" she replies as she turns to the red head. "Why don't we talk about your love life instead?" she says with a grin.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:22 am

"My love life? I wish! Erica, what guy is ever going to look at me when I'm always around you?", she said with a little frown, and the teasing tone faded away from her voice. Abby paused her chewing and looked across at the red-haired girl, "You look kind of pretty to me, Faye...", said the teenager.

Faye lifted her head, and a bright smile spread across her lips. "Aww, that's sweet of you", she said, and then leaned right across Erica, her shoulder causing the brunette model's breasts to jiggle as they nudged them, while she tugged Abby a bit closer to kiss her cheek, and then sat back. Abby giggled, and gulped down another mouthful of red wine.

"Why can't you be more like your sister, huh?", Faye muttered to Erica and gave her a sudden poke in the breast!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:34 am

Erica noticed Fayes reaction and sighed. She then turned to Abby surprised by the compliment, but before she could do or say anything Faye basically leaned across her! Her breasts jiggled and she blushed trying to lean back at the boobpocalyse going on!

"Faye careful!" said Erica as she finally got Faye off her and adjusted her top. However when she did Faye poked her breast and she covered it! Jeez! Either woman are too used to having breasts get in the way of everything or Faye just uses any excuse to make her breasts move.

Erica was about to counter Fayes question, but she just shook her head and went to eat. "Here we go again..." she says just shrugging Faye away as she eats! At least hopefully she can eat like as much as a guy would.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:49 am

Leaning forward, Abby set her glass down, and it was now empty. Faye paused her tormenting of Erica's chest to look at the glass, and then to her own and Erica's glasses, which were still half full. "Um... ", she said, giving Erica a somewhat nervous glance before peering over at the teenager who was happily eating her food. "Abby... you were meant to drink it slow... to accompany your food... ", she said.

She paused, her eyes widening a little as she looked over. "Oh... oops... ", she shrugged before she started to giggle.

"Erica... ", groaned Faye, "Do something... I don't know how to look after little sisters, that's your job... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying