Make a TF Foundation - New Shoes

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Make a TF Foundation - New Shoes

Postby Zoey » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:41 pm

Erica looked a bit shocked by how assertive Faye was acting, but followed her, giving her the tickets and waiting. She constantly keeps looking between the woman behind the desk and Faye with a slight frown in her face. After their luggage and boarding passes are ready and Faye goes to lead them out, she turns to the woman behind the counter and leans in a bit. "Sorry, I think she's in her period today... Thank you for everything" she says smiling a bit and winking at the girl before rushing over to Faye, heels frantically clicking on the floor as she catches up with Faye.

She crosses her arms and gives Faye a stern look. "What was with the attitude back there, Faye?" says Erica not approving of the way Faye handled the situation. "One thing is to abuse my popularity, the other is being a jerk to others" she adds, stumbling once in her heels as she for a slight second detracted from concentrating on walking.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Re: Make a TF Foundation - New Shoes

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:34 am

As Erica made her 'excuse' for Faye, the young woman's eyes widened, and her lips parted in surprise, before a horrified expression spread over her face. She gave Erica a glare, and went back through the door behind the counter without another word, leaving the desk closed.

"Erica... I don't think girls say that about each other...", said a wincing Abby as they turned to follow Faye to the escalator. She chewed her bottom lip and ran a hand through her hair, carefully stepping onto the moving staircase. Erica would have to be extra careful she didn't get her heels caught in the gaps between the segments.

"If you keep talking like a guy, Faye might get suspicious. What if she starts asking us questions about the real Erica and we can't answer them? We'll really be in trouble then", she said, looking nervous.

They reached the top of the elevator, and found themselves in an even bigger area. In front of them was more glass, and through it they could see all the planes on the tarmac, while all around them were stores, cafes and restaurants, almost like a regular city street, but inside the airport!

When Erica caught up with Faye and told her off, the red haired woman looked quite confused.

"What are you talking about? I wasn't a jerk! That girl made more money in five minutes checking us in than her regular paycheque would give her for the whole day!", she huffed. "You know how these companies work, Erica. If their bosses found out they left Erica Hart stand in line for an hour then someone would be getting fired. All I did was save them the effort of spotting you".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Previous

Return to Roleplaying