Make a TF Foundation: Slaved by Grace

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Make a TF Foundation: Slaved by Grace

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:22 am

Some time in the future, we will loose our way. Our advances in technology will bring us back to a new age of magic. The ease of the common man will cease to be as once more we ride into the brink of the old ways blending advanced knowledge with old mystic lore. The Dragons will once more rise from their slumbers and mankind will trade in the ways of the flesh. Not all growth and advancment for mankind is for the greater good. We find one such example in Grace. A red Mage in the technocraft of bioscience. A first tier red Mage at that and is soon to be the CRM (Cheif Red Mage) for her order. But she has a dark reputation in the inner circles of power, and none dare to cross her or confront her least they become her next ... Pet...As it was she was currently in the holotech suite to find a suitable replacement for her last ...pet when one particular specimine captures her eye. Looking over the sheet, she decides she can afford to make the additions she will want and hits the send button, waiting for the teleport to deliver her newest acquisition...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Make a TF Foundation: Slaved by Grace

Postby Evra » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:01 am

( not sure how this was suppose to happen soo... :S ) Rein was busy working finnaly finishing he goes to leave and head home and goes to head home but as he does he's intterupted as he's suddenly teleported somewhere he's never been looking around the place "where am I " he says annoyed
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:53 am

A commanding voice calls out..."SILENCE!!!" instantly causing Rein to freeze in shock. A medium sized woman who was well toned and lightly muscled steps into the lighted transporter disc. Walking around Rein several times, it would give him the feeling of being inspected like a side of meatstuff. Stopping in front of him, she calmly says a single commanding word..."Strip!" and waits to see what will happen
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Evra » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:11 pm

Rein freezes as he hears the voice looking for the source he follows the women as she begins to walk around him as if inspecting him as she demands he strip he just gives her a wierd look "yeah no im not going to strip for you what are you crazy?"
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:32 pm

A whip suddenly appears in the womans hands as she deftly flics it's tips past Rein's ear. The sleeve of his jacket and shirt slide off his shoulder and pool on his right wrist before the slide to the ground at his side..." Now, either you strip, or I do it for you, just makes it more fun for me." she grins a feral grin at him...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Evra » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:08 pm

Rein's eyes twitch as his sleeve slips down his arms before falling off "o-ok" he says begining to slip out of his cloths nervously getting down to his boxers revealing somewhat pale skin and not much muscle
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:23 pm

Walking around Rein once more, the woman inspects him and nods to herself. With a wave of her hand, Rein finds himself raised by energy manicals at his wrists and splayed outward as he rises to just high enough to be able to stand on his toes on the ground..." Congradulations, you have just won the lottery and get to be my new pet. If you do as I command, you shall want for nothing, but if not..." she let's the threat hang in the air much like Rein currently is doing...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Evra » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:33 pm

rein struggles a little confused as he's raised up by the energy manicles he looks at you nervously "p-pet what are you crazy im no pet " he says the thought that that was probbaly not the smartest thing to say popping into his mind*
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:00 pm

" Oh, but you are. I OWN you. Bought you legal and fair. You should be honored your parents though enough of you to put you up for my perusal. " she snarls at Rein as she sets the lash to his rear, burning pain sears his butt as the boxers remain undamaged ...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Evra » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:07 pm

rein can only sit there his eyes opening in shock as she speaks about his parents selling him "m-my parents no that cant be possible they wouldnt" he says before tensing up at the whip hitting him as tears begin froming from both pain and the sadness of the idea his parents could have done such a thing
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:13 pm

"of course they did, see it all right here.." a holo document appears in front of Rein giving him over to Grace for enough money to allow them to finally retire in the upscale area he himself pointed out to them not more than a month earlier. He would recognize the ident prints as those belonging to both his parents
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Evra » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:21 pm

rein can only stare in disbelief as he looks at the document tears rolling down his face "h-how could they" he says barely able to believe this is happening
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:35 am

"It was quite simple really. Everyone has a price they will accept when it comes down tout, I just happen to make them an offer they couldn't refuse...now, I will be addressed as Mistress by you and you will obey reguardless..." Grace says to the crying boy as he feels himself slowly being raised once more, the energy binders forming at his ankles and waist now as well...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Evra » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:13 am

Rein can only sitt here as she speaks looking at the floor barely able to think straight and slowly nods to you as he's lifted higher and you tell him taht he's to call you misstress
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:49 am

*Grace cracks the whip near Rein's privates..."I said you will call me Mistress, do you understand?!?" she snarls. Little does Rein know that the document giving Grace ownership is forged and his parents are missing, but the mental attacks were intended to help keep him offballance while she works his physical side down as well...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Next

Return to Roleplaying