Make a TF Foundation: To Be Maid Humble

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Make a TF Foundation: To Be Maid Humble

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:39 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Did folding tire you out?" he asks, his tone indicating a bit of surprise at the concept. "Well, lunch is nearly ready so that at least may be helpful...you might wish to begin drying clothes before it is ready, however." He indicates the washers, which have all finished; none of them have buzzers, apparently.

"No...Not really...Just wishing I wasn't doing this but instead doing something else," said Amaya as she sighed again and looked at Karth. She then tilts her head in the direction that the wolfman was pointing to and then notice the washers were done.

"Arg...." said Amaya as she shakes her head in frustration due to the fact that the washers didn't have buzzers like the dryers did.

"You think that he can at least get washers with buzzer since the dryer have them." said Amaya as she goes over to the washers and began to unload their load and put them in one of the open dryers that she took clothes out earlier.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:54 pm

"The assumption seems to be that one would time them to finish around the same time, as washed clothes must be immediately dried," he comments.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:24 am

"I don't really understand that...." said Amaya as she really didn't get what was said. Maybe it was timed to where once a dryer was done that a washer would be done but really she couldn't see why a buzzer couldn't be included with the waster. Amaya took a while but she place the wet clothes into the dryers though it seems like her maid outfit was wet.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:05 pm

"It presumes the one running the clothes knows how to do things properly. You...might have held the clothes out a bit or taken fewer at a time, perhaps," he says, noting the slight dampness.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:47 pm

"Well I don't know how to do this properly since I don't do this kind of work," said Ayama as she frown then noticed that her outfit was wet due to the clothing. Her dress was clinging close to her body and the outline of her top undergarment could be seen. She frowns and said, "Damn! My clothes are wet...Now I am going have to change. There is no way I am going to be walking around in wet clothing."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Previous

Return to Roleplaying