Make a TF Foundation: To Be Maid Humble

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Make a TF Foundation: To Be Maid Humble

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:05 pm

Mokuran grins. One of his cases is finally ready to be underway. His agent has been working on the man's servants for weeks, and finally convinced them to do the cover-up needed. CEOs of major companies go on vacations all the time, after all...it's not like they don't have the money to.
He's already prepared the spell and targeted it. All he needs is the word from his agent--under the guise of a butler working for the man--that he's at home, and in a room other than the bathroom by himself...
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Re: Make a TF Foundation: To Be Maid Humble

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:13 pm

Micheal seem busy getting ready for work. He had just got out of the bathroom and was putting on his tie. He had walked into his grand bedroom with fine trimming on the bed and expensive looking furniture in it. A tie rack with many different ties were on the dresser and not far from it was his PDA and all his fun little gadgets.

"Just going to step into work for a few hours then start my vacation," said Micheal as he looked at his tie and frown. There was a small wrinkle on it. He at once pick up his iPhone and after a few presses of the touch screen had rung up one of his servants. He then spoke in an annoyed tone, "Excuse me but I thought I asked to have the tie that I am to use today pressed and washed. Clearly it wasn't pressed. I demand that I have a new tie ready before I leave the house today. Also I would like my coffee and morning breakfast ready in five. I should be down there in ten."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:46 pm

Said servant, a middle-aged butler with an unusual amount of agility for his age, just says "Yes sir," and goes straight to work.
((Do you want him to be taken before he goes to work or after he leaves, or somehow during?))

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:50 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Said servant, a middle-aged butler with an unusual amount of agility for his age, just says "Yes sir," and goes straight to work.
((Do you want him to be taken before he goes to work or after he leaves, or somehow during?))

(Before)

"And make sure my breakfast is still hot! Also where is my morning coffee!" said Micheal as he yells out removing the tie. He then takes out his iPhone to look at the calendar of events for the day. It was pretty light and he admitted that he maybe didn't have to go to work today but always best to make sure all is well before he leaves for his vacation. Not like he was in that much need for it but relaxing at his summer home with all his servants to serve his every need was nice.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:02 pm

Another butler, a man in his mid-twenties who Michael hired only a couple of months ago, enters with the coffee almost immediately. Unlike most of his servants, this man doesn't even seem unnerved in the least by Michael's shouting and displeasure. He just quietly goes about his duties; it's what makes him such a good worker. He gives Michael his coffee, nods curtly, and leaves to do more of his master's business...

..At least, as far as Michael knows. Truth is, as soon as he's out of the room and has turned a few corners, out of the sight of anybody, he moves his hand, index finger out, around as if drawing a few symbols. The symbols glow in the air briefly before disappearing, and it's done. The mage he truly works for now knows he can begin.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:09 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Another butler, a man in his mid-twenties who Michael hired only a couple of months ago, enters with the coffee almost immediately. Unlike most of his servants, this man doesn't even seem unnerved in the least by Michael's shouting and displeasure. He just quietly goes about his duties; it's what makes him such a good worker. He gives Michael his coffee, nods curtly, and leaves to do more of his master's business...

..At least, as far as Michael knows. Truth is, as soon as he's out of the room and has turned a few corners, out of the sight of anybody, he moves his hand, index finger out, around as if drawing a few symbols. The symbols glow in the air briefly before disappearing, and it's done. The mage he truly works for now knows he can begin.

Micheal takes a sip of the coffee and after a few gulps frowned. He then slams the cup on the dresser making some of it spill due to the force of the impact. He then said after taking another sip and forcing it down on the dresser, "This coffee taste horrible. It taste as if there was too much java in it."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:17 pm

Michael might notice something odd about the mirror on the back of his dresser...namely, it seems as if the reflective surface is starting to glow with a dim white light.
((I'm presuming there is a mirror there..also, what's he wearing at the moment, just for reference?))

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:21 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Michael might notice something odd about the mirror on the back of his dresser...namely, it seems as if the reflective surface is starting to glow with a dim white light.
((I'm presuming there is a mirror there..also, what's he wearing at the moment, just for reference?))

(Business suit)

"Can somebody give me a new cup of coffee with less java!" yelled Micheal once he called up a servant on his iPhone. He then notice some sort of glow as he slowly looks up and notice the dim light. He looked around to see if one of the lights in his room was somehow reflecting into the mirror. "Got to get one of those girls to fix the lights here."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:24 pm

There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the room's lighting...yet the light in the mirror is getting brighter! There almost..seems to be something deep inside the center of the mirror, if only he could get a closer look.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:15 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the room's lighting...yet the light in the mirror is getting brighter! There almost..seems to be something deep inside the center of the mirror, if only he could get a closer look.

Micheal squinted his eyes as the mirror shines and tries to get a good look at it. He moves closer to it and opens his eyes but shields them with his hand.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:30 pm

Soon after he leans in, Michael finds himself being pulled into the light! It's as if the light from the mirror is going out in all directions, wrapping around him...and suddenly, he's in a world of white. It's just a blank, white area, like an empty canvas; yet there still seems to be some kind of ground below him. The whiteness isn't bright or difficult to look at anymore, but being in this place gives him a bit of a...funny feeling.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:02 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Soon after he leans in, Michael finds himself being pulled into the light! It's as if the light from the mirror is going out in all directions, wrapping around him...and suddenly, he's in a world of white. It's just a blank, white area, like an empty canvas; yet there still seems to be some kind of ground below him. The whiteness isn't bright or difficult to look at anymore, but being in this place gives him a bit of a...funny feeling.

"Wha-" said Micheal as he looked around was was confused. He saw the white area and tried to feel the ground. He was feeling something within his gut and frowned. "What the heck is happening here? This isn't my room! What is going on! I demand to know!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:26 pm

There doesn't seem to be anyone here to answer..but the strange feeling continues! Now accompanying it is a feeling of pressure on either side of his stomach, and its front; all the pressure seems to actually be making it distinctly thinner and flatter. Meanwhile, the jacket of his suit starts turning the same stark white as the area around him, while the shirt and pants are both turning pitch black.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:29 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:There doesn't seem to be anyone here to answer..but the strange feeling continues! Now accompanying it is a feeling of pressure on either side of his stomach, and its front; all the pressure seems to actually be making it distinctly thinner and flatter. Meanwhile, the jacket of his suit starts turning the same stark white as the area around him, while the shirt and pants are both turning pitch black.

Micheal felt something pushing in his stomach as it felt like something was squeezing it. He then notice that his shirt and suit was changing colors. His gray suit and white shirt seem different. He frown and then yelled, "What....This isn't making sense! This can't be real."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:36 pm

Before long the clothes have shifted their color completely...and it starts to seem more real as his hips suddenly, almost forcefully push themselves out, his bottom pushing backward, and all at once the pants pull upward and spread out, turning into a frilly black skirt! He's still male for the moment, and his unchanged legs look really awkward now, as the skirt barely reaches his thighs.
Last edited by Whatevr89532 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Next

Return to Roleplaying