Make a TF Foundation: To Be Maid Humble

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Make a TF Foundation: To Be Maid Humble

Postby Shy Shay » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:05 pm

"I'm sure you'll pick it up fast."

[And I officially do not know what to do anymore; I'm gonna wait for Whatever.]
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:26 pm

After a moment the two might notice another maid sitting down in a nearby chair, folding clothes; Abigail will recognize her as Joanne. She finally speaks up. "Hey Abby, you showin' the new girl around?" She has a bit of a southern accent, not too pronounced though.

((Sorry, a certain American holiday pulled me from computers altogether for a few days.))
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Shy Shay » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:03 pm

Abigail smiles warmly. "Why yes, Joanne. As a matter of fact, this is her first job. You're to come with me to cook."

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:39 pm

"So it seems," said Amaya as she just stood there with a frown on her face as she looked at Joanne. She sighed and then said, "Hello. It is what she said. I am here to relieve you of your job for the time being."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:38 pm

Joanne gets up, gently setting the now-folded shirt she'd been working on onto the top of a neat stack. "Well, there isn't much to washing clothes. You just have to be organized." She points to clothes on top of a few of the washer stacks. "I've already put those in order: darks, lights, delicates and towels. If something comes down the chute and you don't know where it goes just put it with the things that match it. It takes half as long to wash as to dry, and letting clothes sit wet for half an hour won't do, so make sure there'll be a dryer ready before you load a washer. Hope you know how to fold, there isn't time to teach you that...but a misfolded shirt is still better than a miscolored one. Oh, and the soap's over there, instructions on the boxes." She points in another direction, to several boxes of dry laundry soap.

After a brief smile to Amaya, Joanne looks back to Abigail. "Now Abby, did th'Master say what he wants?" she asks, leading the way out of the room.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Shy Shay » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:55 pm

Abigail looks thoughtfull for a moment. "No, he did not. He simply asked for me to tell you to make something 'for him and the others'. I would like to help, if that is allright. I have some free time on my hands, and I believe that lunch is better if it is made by two instead of one..."

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:54 am

Whatevr89532 wrote:Joanne gets up, gently setting the now-folded shirt she'd been working on onto the top of a neat stack. "Well, there isn't much to washing clothes. You just have to be organized." She points to clothes on top of a few of the washer stacks. "I've already put those in order: darks, lights, delicates and towels. If something comes down the chute and you don't know where it goes just put it with the things that match it. It takes half as long to wash as to dry, and letting clothes sit wet for half an hour won't do, so make sure there'll be a dryer ready before you load a washer. Hope you know how to fold, there isn't time to teach you that...but a misfolded shirt is still better than a miscolored one. Oh, and the soap's over there, instructions on the boxes." She points in another direction, to several boxes of dry laundry soap.

After a brief smile to Amaya, Joanne looks back to Abigail. "Now Abby, did th'Master say what he wants?" she asks, leading the way out of the room.

Amaya just listens as she was spoken to. She was able to understand half of it but had gotten lost when it was mention the washing and drying part. Amaya was trying to look at what was being referred to and then shook her head.

"Wait...Go over that again. I mean I got the part where I have to organize the clothes but what about washing them and stuff? Do I need to take the clothes to the right people? I am kind of confuse," said Amaya as she seem to not like how brief that explanation was. "Because I know I lost some good shirts because of some maid didn't know how to wash."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:29 pm

Joanne looks back to answer Amaya's questions. "Machines do a lot of the work. Just don't use a ton of bleach or soap, make sure the settings are right. Don't worry about movin' them outta here for now, it'll be past lunch by the time they need to be brought to their owners. When you fold 'em, just stack 'em up with like-gendered ones, you'll probably be alright. And like I said, the dryers take longer than the washers, so try to make sure there'll be a dryer open before you start a washer..letting the clothes sit wet for awhile could wrinkle 'em. I'd tell you better, but I've got ta start lunch. Besides, you're bright aren't ya?"
With that, she heads off with Abigail, resuming the conversation with the other maid. "Right you are, Abby. Cooks c'n always use help."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:45 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Joanne looks back to answer Amaya's questions. "Machines do a lot of the work. Just don't use a ton of bleach or soap, make sure the settings are right. Don't worry about movin' them outta here for now, it'll be past lunch by the time they need to be brought to their owners. When you fold 'em, just stack 'em up with like-gendered ones, you'll probably be alright. And like I said, the dryers take longer than the washers, so try to make sure there'll be a dryer open before you start a washer..letting the clothes sit wet for awhile could wrinkle 'em. I'd tell you better, but I've got ta start lunch. Besides, you're bright aren't ya?"
With that, she heads off with Abigail, resuming the conversation with the other maid. "Right you are, Abby. Cooks c'n always use help."

"Well of course I am bright," said Amaya with a frown as she watched the two go off. She sighs and then turns around to face the machines. "One doesn't become a powerful CEO just because of looks after all."

Amaya then gives out a loud yawn as she walks over to one of the soap boxes. She tries to reach over to a shelf only to find that her height was a problem once again. She stomps her feet several times before grabbing a chair to stand on and grabbed one of the boxes. Amaya was finding the height difference to be greatly annoying as she read the instructions on the back of the box.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Shy Shay » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:43 pm

Abigail smiles brightly. "Great! I am at your disposable, then, Joanne."

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:46 pm

There are some unnecessary diagrams to point out the obvious, but they pretty much just say to use one scoop of the powder soap for a full load, half a scoop for a full load, or a scoop and a half for a large or a soiled load. One of the boxes near the one Amaya pulled out has a brand name on it she doesn't recognize..and the box art seems to include a magic wand alongside the typical picture of perfectly clean clothes.

Once the reach the kitchen, Joanne gets out a pan, a bowl, and some other things, and asks Abigail to look for some raw chicken and other ingredients.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Shy Shay » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:58 pm

Abigail nods, and goes through the kitchen, getting out the supllies she was asked to find, as well as some other stuff that she thinks would be good for a dinner.

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:57 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:There are some unnecessary diagrams to point out the obvious, but they pretty much just say to use one scoop of the powder soap for a full load, half a scoop for a full load, or a scoop and a half for a large or a soiled load. One of the boxes near the one Amaya pulled out has a brand name on it she doesn't recognize..and the box art seems to include a magic wand alongside the typical picture of perfectly clean clothes.

Once the reach the kitchen, Joanne gets out a pan, a bowl, and some other things, and asks Abigail to look for some raw chicken and other ingredients.

Amaya looked at the directions and guess they made sense. It didn't seem that hard at all and brought back her days in college. She yawned again and then notice another box that seem to have box art that looks like a magic wand. She tried to reach for it again but realize that she was too short to reach. Amaya once again got on a chair and reached for the box.

"Damn....I wonder how old I am if I am this short," said Amaya as she looked over the box and see what it was.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:22 pm

She reaches the box! This soap is apparently intended to "wash magic out of clothes"...huh. The entire back of the box is taken up by a warning label, complete with caution sign, and somewhere near the top it says 'DO NOT USE ON LIVING CREATURES: RESULTS ARE UNPREDICTABLE.' Perhaps the Master, being a mage, occasionally gets magic in his clothes? But Joanne didn't mention that at all...

((It'll be another couple of posts before the kitchen moves forward in time. That way we don't run into a time paradox where the food's ready five minutes after it started...))

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:23 am

Whatevr89532 wrote:She reaches the box! This soap is apparently intended to "wash magic out of clothes"...huh. The entire back of the box is taken up by a warning label, complete with caution sign, and somewhere near the top it says 'DO NOT USE ON LIVING CREATURES: RESULTS ARE UNPREDICTABLE.' Perhaps the Master, being a mage, occasionally gets magic in his clothes? But Joanne didn't mention that at all...

((It'll be another couple of posts before the kitchen moves forward in time. That way we don't run into a time paradox where the food's ready five minutes after it started...))

(Okay)

"OH!" said Amaya as she puts the box back where it was. She guess that since the guy was some sort of magic being that maybe it was a way to reverse magic on clothes or something. She originally thought that it was just a magic soap to clean thing better but from the sound of the box it was something else. Though if anything she didn't want to get that stuff on herself.

Amaya just sits down in the chair once she puts the box away and looks at how dull it was in the room. She then looks back up at the box then back to her outfit. Magic was used to change her once nice suit into this maid outfit. Amaya was thinking that maybe it could help her out. If anything give her a clue.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying