TPR:Chapter 3a, Boudica's crossing

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

TPR:Chapter 3a, Boudica's crossing

Postby Kether » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:00 pm

Previously in this rp the former evil magical clone Arthur Killsalot was transformed via the princess' curse into the all natural all curvy Barbarian Queen Boudica. Finding little or no interest in the actions of others she headed off on her own following the scent of magic across the kingdom.
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: TPR:Chapter 3a, Boudica's crossing

Postby ZeroForever » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:49 pm

Thus she traveled across the land in search of her prey, apparently a princess had gotten a weird idea in her head and needed a beating. Arthur or Boudica, hadn't really thought about it to much probably a side affect of the transformation as thinking wasn't barbarians strong suit. Where she had followed the path to and did anyone follow, well that's up to the GM to decide.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:49 pm

*Conan is having all sorts o inner monologues.. I mean how does he know what is Best in Life? He's cunning and weapon wise not like those soft civilized people who depend on others..

But enough Lian explains R.E. Howard, the bouncy curvy barbarian queen's nose brings her to the first hint of magic a large farm consisting of both a manor house showing this is one of those noble type farms and a 5 barns. No one seems to be in the fields.. actually the fields look more like they are for grazing perhaps this farm was for meat of some sort? Either way no people or animals seem to be outside*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby ZeroForever » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:35 pm

"Hmm pillaging isn't quite as entertaining when there's no one around" she said looking at the manor grounds. The local residents had likely either fled or been dealt with in quick manner given how everything was undisturbed. Given the strong sent of magic it was likely the latter, one part of her regretted not bringing one of the useless ones along as trap bait but going back and getting one would likely not be worth the effort.

"IF THERE'S ANYONE STILL HERE, COME OUT NOW OR ELSE I'LL PUNCH YOU SO HARD YOUR ANCESTORS WILL PISS BLOOD!!" she shouted ignoring the part of her that wanted tact or to do it subtly, instead proceeding toward the front door and using the power ROAR PWN to kick it down.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:27 pm

ZeroForever wrote:"Hmm pillaging isn't quite as entertaining when there's no one around" she said looking at the manor grounds. The local residents had likely either fled or been dealt with in quick manner given how everything was undisturbed. Given the strong sent of magic it was likely the latter, one part of her regretted not bringing one of the useless ones along as trap bait but going back and getting one would likely not be worth the effort.

"IF THERE'S ANYONE STILL HERE, COME OUT NOW OR ELSE I'LL PUNCH YOU SO HARD YOUR ANCESTORS WILL PISS BLOOD!!" she shouted ignoring the part of her that wanted tact or to do it subtly, instead proceeding toward the front door and using the power ROAR PWN to kick it down.

*Presuming she kicks down the door to one of the Barns inside she finds a group of horribly embarassed cowgirls, breaking into tears when she enters*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby ZeroForever » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:08 pm

"Yah magic.." she dead panned not really surprised, whether it was the princess or some perverted dark mage was another matter though.
"Get over here and explain" she said to the group of girls mace in hand just in case they disobeyed her.
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:16 pm

*the group of cowgirls look back and forth at eachother.. then push one of theirown over towards the busty barbarian. The cow girl inches over slowly hesitantly.. filled with fear..

"It sort of happened moooss we were moooolking hte cows and then... we were the cows.. some were shereing the sheep and they are sheepish... "
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby ZeroForever » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:16 pm

"What about the ones that were in the house or not working." She asked looking at the cow girls a part of her tempted to just lasso them but thinking better of it.
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:26 pm

ZeroForever wrote:"What about the ones that were in the house or not working." She asked looking at the cow girls a part of her tempted to just lasso them but thinking better of it.

"I don't know? This is humiliating... milking yourself is even more so...."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby ZeroForever » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:29 am

"Why didn't any of you investigate instead of sitting around milking yourself" Arthur asked not really interested in there answer as she already knew what to expect given how they were all hiding. "You" Arthur said pointing to the one that was talking, "Your coming with me" in tone that didn't really give way for refusal.
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:34 pm

ZeroForever wrote:"Why didn't any of you investigate instead of sitting around milking yourself" Arthur asked not really interested in there answer as she already knew what to expect given how they were all hiding. "You" Arthur said pointing to the one that was talking, "Your coming with me" in tone that didn't really give way for refusal.

"But.. but people will see... mooe and and"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby ZeroForever » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:46 pm

"Well I did want some steak" Arthur said as she nonchantely fingered her weapon. The threat quite evident as to what would happen if they didn't comply quickly.
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:55 pm

ZeroForever wrote:"Well I did want some steak" Arthur said as she nonchantely fingered her weapon. The threat quite evident as to what would happen if they didn't comply quickly.

*the cowgirl hangs her head and meekly walks over*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby ZeroForever » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:43 pm

"Good Girl... I'll name you Bessy, and you shall refer to me as King... err Queen." Arthur said to the cow girl, not really caring about any protests she might have.

Arthur looked around at the other barns, they were likely in similar situations so they were of no real interest. "To the Manor Bessy and tell me about the owner of this land." she commanded.
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:13 pm

"can't we get some clothes or soemthing, please?"
Kether
Senpai