Make a TF Foundation: Harriette's High School

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Make a TF Foundation: Harriette's High School

Postby Shy Shay » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:56 pm

I was, and am, interested in this. I was waiting for Miku.
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:24 pm

(Sorry, got a bit distracted and work schedule to beat a storm into town)

"Well, let's just say officer Tanner won't be near the school anytime soon because of him getting transferred. Lizz showed him what mind-blowing was, right Lizz?" Melanie says as the other girls giggle. Maddie would remember the young cop who use to hang around the school until recently. Soon the Jeep slows down and turns into the parking lit of the Ice Cream Palace. A confectionary nightmare standing as tall as the two story building rotates out front...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Shy Shay » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:29 pm

Lizz blushes and looks away. "Well... I was kinda hungry... and he was kinda hot... and we were kinda alone..."
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:31 am

Mattie looked horrified as she listened to the story, and gave a sympathetic glance towards Lizz. It frightened her how much control Fred and Mel could have over people's minds, and she almost felt grateful that Fred and Melanie had just made her love them as a father and sister, rather than turn her into a boy-crazy creature like Lizz. As they came to a stop, she peered up at the giant rotating ice cream cone before climbing out. She left the long blonde wig on the back seat to try and make her long skirt and vest top look as normal as possible.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:18 am

Melanie watches Maddie about the ex boy's girly exploits, having become what he expected of all women. Barb rolls down the rear window of the old school SUV and grabs the rest of hers and Suzanne's Cosplay outfits. The gothic loli hats and pink and tael wigs reminds Maddie who they are cosplaying as. The japanesse computer programs icons Miku and Luka from that image called...ah, Magnet...and she will feel a flush of pleasure about remembering that teen age trivia before realizing she never heard of such a thing before, hmmm...Barb calls out to Maddie before she gets to far from the car..."Don't forget your wig, Maddie-chan..." and giggles at the girl.
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:24 am

Mattie stared at Barb and Suzanne with a dumfounded look, not understanding how she recognised both characters and even knew where they came from. She winced as Barb called out to her, "I'm not wearing that thing...", she muttered to her former student and then turned to head towards the entrance of the Ice Cream Palace.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:20 pm

"But Mattie...It goes with the outfit..." Melanie says. Once Mattie hears 'It goes with the outfit' she finds herself going back and taking the blond wig from Barb and placing it on her head...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:37 pm

Matilda cringed as Melanie played puppet master with her body, and entirely against her own will, she found herself walking back to the jeep, and placed the long blonde wig back on her head. She gave Mel a frightened look, her cheeks bright red. "But I hate anime... ", she muttered.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:45 pm

"But it, not like we asked you to play Hotoru from Sailor Moon." Suzanne says playfully. And for some reason, the thought of being dressed as the Senshi of Silence seems oddly appealing to her. If it was a residual effect of Melanie's suggestion, more of the earlier info catching up, or the fact Barb and Suzanne had the same kind of powers as Fred and Melanie, she couldn't be sure. Her fears about being just lime Lizz start to bubble more in the back of her mind...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:28 am

Matilda looked up at Suzanne with a worried look as she pictured herself in one of those sailor fukus... and shivered at how much her body liked that thought. "Can we just go eat? I'd like to get home early... ", she said in a timid tone. It was going to be a fine balancing act. She didn't want to play along too much, but she didn't want to make them mad, as she knew Melanie could just make her do anything.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:29 pm

As the girls enter the ice cream shop, Madalines senses are knocked into overload. The sights, smells and sounds push the new girl hard. The teenage hang out seems to be over run with the things Matt fought every day in the high school to keep under control. She can almost taste the male hormones in the air, as well as the scent of the girls dancing and singing with the Karaoke stage and the Rock Band games. And though all seem to be well behaved, something in he air just hits her the wrong way... Or right way depending on her will power and need to enjoy the new feelings she has...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:14 am

Matilda let out a gasp as they walked into the room, wide eyes taking it all in, one hand grasping the front of her shirt as the strong conflicting emotions bloomed inside her. She didn't know wether she wanted to yell for them to be quiet or run and join in as she walked forward, her knees shaking. Pulling the long blonde wig from her head again, she let it drop to the floor, her breathing coming a little fast. "Wow...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:00 pm

"I knew you would like this." Melanie leans over and whispers into Madilines ear and pulls the pins from her now uncovered hair. This cause it to fall free and now brush the tops of her shoulders and tickle the back of her neck as well...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Previous

Return to Roleplaying