Make a TF Foundation: Harriette's High School

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Make a TF Foundation: Harriette's High School

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:52 pm

Matilda blushed as she caught a little peek of Melanie's friends at the bottom of the stairs before Jenna closed the door, and she was left alone with the moment, and she felt her head clearing somewhat. Her brown eyes were full of shame as she looked up at her former girlfriend and blushed, "Jenna... what's going on? You have to get rid of them... they're messing with my head!", she protested and grasped the woman by the arm with both hands. "I can't control how I act around those two... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:33 pm

Lizz sashays in, in a very small skirt, tiny shirt that barely covers her over sized breasts and visable bra straps. Something about her long, flowing blond hair and percing, intellegeant... if distracted... blue eyes reminds Mattie of Lion... a boy that used to bug Melanie until he moved away. She looks around. "Melenie... there aren't any boys here..." She blushes as she says this, but that dosn't stop her.

Fred chuckles as he decides to stay back and... prepare... the room.
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby muffinstud » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:42 pm

Jenna sighs and uses the hand on her arm to pull Matilda to the bed. She sits down, and motions for Mattie to follow suit. "Dear, I don't want to get rid of them. If you hadn't noticed, it's Matthew who's going away." She brushes Mattie's hair behind her ear and gives her a small smile. "Honey, our relationship was going nowhere. We wanted different things. This way... I can still love you, and have a husband willing to have a family." She bites her lip and blushes. "Besides, Matthew... wasn't quite performing like Fred does... That man!" She shivers.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Shy Shay » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:43 pm

Fred chuckles in the room for no apparent reason.

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:46 pm

Matilda sat down, but couldn't stop staring at Jenna's breasts which were far closer to her eye level than she'd ever seen them before. However, she did manage to look up into the eyes of the woman as she explained her reasons for allowing Fred and Melanie to do this. "I'll change! We can get married... have a family... ", she whined, but her tone suggested she already knew it was hopeless. "Jenna!", she groaned as the woman compared Fred in the bedroom to how things had been between them, and her cheeks went bright red at the thought of those two being alone while she went out wearing a skirt. "I still love you, Jen... even when they're around me and I can't think straight... I still find you attractive... REALLY attractive... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:50 pm

Melanie giggles at Lizz..."Of course there aren't. This is my mom and dads place. The boys are suppose to meet us at The Ice Cream Pallace, remember?"
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Shy Shay » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:52 pm

"But... but..." She pouts. "I tried to put on actual clothes today, so I need boys noooooow!" She squirms, clearly turned on.

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby muffinstud » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:56 pm

Jenna frowns deeply and pulls her blouse over her chest a little more, doing little to no good as far as covering herself is concerned. "Dear, I'm so sorry. But I waited 8 years for you. I'm not going to get those years back." She leans down and looks Mattie in the eyes. "You will, and then some. This is your big chance to finally make some meaningful decisions in your life. I'd appreciate if one of them was not to get hot and bothered at your own mother." She grumbles the last part. "But we'll talk more later. Just know I still love you, and I want the best for you. I feel this is the best way for you to grow as a person." She pulls the girl into a hug and kisses her forehead. "I can still see Matthew in you. It hurts, but I know you'll turn out to be a wonderful young woman."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:03 pm

"I told you to use the Michiru outfit tonight, so you have no one to blame but yourself Lizz. You are going to need to wait until we get out of here now." Melanie teases Lizz with a nipple tweak as Barb and Suzanne giggle at the whining girl
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Shy Shay » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:05 pm

Lizz moans slightly. "OOooooohh... wow..." She tries to shake it off, but she is still flushed. "St-stop it! I- I don't want to be turned on by you!" She blushes deeper. "Maybe a boy... no! Fight, Lizz!"

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:05 pm

Matilda fell silent at Jenna's disapproval when she admitted she still found her attractive, and made it clear that she was her Mother now, not her girlfriend. She stared down at the floor before sighing as she was pulled into a hug, and her skinny arms reached up around Jenna's neck, hugging her tightly as the lips brushed her forehead. "I guess... this is better than being out of your life entirely... ", she murmured, her cheeks bright red. "I just feel ashamed at how I act around Fred and Melanie... ", she said, slowly climbing up to her feet and adjusting the long blonde wig. "Mom... ", she said for the first time without any magic forcing her to, "... could you... you know, try and not kiss and fondle eachother TOO much infront of me... ", she mumbled in shame, but ran out of the room before she'd seen seen Jenna's face react.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:17 pm

Jenna reaches out for Mattie as she runs, but lets her hand drop. "Sure sweetheart. I'll try for you." A moment later, Jenna heads down the stairs with touched up makeup. She takes in the sight of all the girls and smirks. "My my my, all a bunch of little heartbreakers. Melanie, don't let things get out of hand, okay? Mattie is still very much a tomboy, so go easy on her."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:30 pm

"OK mom, we will try to go easy on her. Guess that means the strip o gram is a was for her tonight, but Lizz can still enjoy it." Melanie giggles at the tease towards Lizz and Mattie as she grabs the girl by the hand and they all pile into Barb's old Jeep Wagoneer." By mom, we will see you later" she waves at Jenna...
Barb and Suzanne both say by to the mom type person as Barb calls out..." not to worry ma'am, I haven't had a accident at all this year." and giggling, rolls down the drive to the street before gunning the gas once she is pointed strait on the road...

Suzanne turns to talk to Mattie as the girls hit the main street..." So is it true, the principals girlfriend is your mom?"

"Suzanne, stop being such an airhead, she is my mom now too." Melanie teasingly scolds the ditzy redhead
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:38 pm

Matilda looked pretty shocked as she was dragged into the middle of a conversation between Melanie and her friends. With them all being three or four years older, she was left feeling pretty small. Not that she wanted big breasts or anything, but she really felt like a kid with these girls. "Eww... ", she muttered as Melanie mentioned something about a stripper, and then glanced at Liz, her eyebrows arching upwards at not only her odd behaviour, but the way she looked familar. "Bye Mom... ", she blushed, lifting a hand and wiggling her fingers as she was pulled out of the door and into the jeep. Without meaning too, she reached out to grasp at Melanie's arm as Barb sped off down the street, and then peered nervously towards Suzanne as the girl spoke to her. This made Mattie blush brightly, as she'd always liked redheads. At first her response was a shy and silent nod of her head, before looking to Melanie when she answered. She bit her bottom lip and then reached her hand towards the girl. "I'm Mattie... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:48 pm

Lizz blinks. "There is going to be a male stripper? Really?! Really really truely?!" She seems much to excited to be normal for a girl... and that is when it might hit Matilda just who she looks like. "Don't kid with me now..."

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying