Make a TF Foundation: Harriette's High School

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Make a TF Foundation: Harriette's High School

Postby Shy Shay » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:28 pm

In a normal state, in a normal county, in a normal town, in a normal school, there is a teacher. This teacher does his job every day, dealing with the cliques in the student body, the complaining of his peers, the stupid after school progams, the annoying foods, and Fred. Ah, Fred. That jerk got every raise first, every promotion first, and he knew it, and he flaunted it every chance he got.

But that wasn't the worst part.

The worst part was that Fred was trying to get his girlfriend to cheat on him! He only found out in passing, when Fred was flirting with her in the hallway, with grabby hands. Some of the students even giggled at that! They got detention, of course, but that wasn't the point. The point was that Fred had finally gone to far!

[That okay for a first post, Harriette?]
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Make a TF Foundation: Harriette's High School

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:43 pm

It had been a long day for Matthew, as he'd had to stay behind an hour extra, because his car was in the garage having something fixed, which meant he needed to get a ride home with his girlfriend, but she worked later than he did. Rather than hang around doing nothing, he'd offered to take a session of detention, and had just dismissed the kids after making them write lines for an hour. He was thirty two, and had been teaching at this particular school for six years now. He was pretty tall, just a couple of inches under six foot, with a very average build. His dark brown hair was always kept very short and very neat, and he was always clean shaven too. He wore a pale blue shirt, the top few buttons open, and a darker blue tie that he'd loosened, with black trousers and black shoes. Grabbing his briefcase, he left the class, and walked down the halls, finally stepping out into the late afternoon sunshine where his girlfriend's cute little red sports car was waiting. She was a lawyer, and earned a lot more than he did.

Her name was Jenna, and she was leaning against the side of the car with a smile. Her hair was red and fell in thick curls to her lower back. She wore a golden silk blouse with short, puffed sleeves, her D cup breasts pushing out over the low-cut neckline, with buttons down the front. It was tucked into a short, tight black skirt, and her legs was covered with dark, sheer tights, black high heels finishing off the outfit. The sight of her brought a big smile to Matthew's lips despite the hard day, and he walked over, planting a kiss upon her lips. They'd been together since college, twelve years now infact. Jenna wanted to get married and have a kid, but Matthew was a bit more afraid of the whole marriage and kids thing, and had never proposed despite them living together since they finished their education.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:50 pm

Jenna kisses back, though Matthew can tell that something is off. She leans back on the car, and starts speaking. "Hello, honey." She has an amazing, sexy voice. "I kinda... invited Fred over for dinner tonight. You see, he was so insistant in the hall while I was waiting for you... and I wanted some way to get rid of him... so I invited him over." She walks her hand up his arm in an erotic manner. "You don't mind, do you?"

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:55 pm

Matthew's face darkened at the mention of Fred. He set one hand on her hip, his head lowering, gazing down at her breasts with a sigh. "I can think better ways to get rid of that jerk... ", he muttered, watching her as if in trance as she moved her hand up his arm. Finally he shrugged and shook his head, "Well it would be awkward to un-invite him now... I guess I can put up with him for a couple hours more, but... try and cook something quick, yeah? I don't want him there all evening... ", he said before leaning down to kiss her once more, and then... reached out to close another button on her blouse, not liking the idea of Fred getting to see so much.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:11 pm

Jenna smiles. "I knew you would understand." She walks over to the door that leads to the wheel as she unbuttons the button that Matthew redid. She gets behind the wheel and starts up the car. "Let's go home, honey." She puts the car in reverse, and starts driving, preparing to leave the school.

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:42 pm

Matthew walked around the car, climbing into the passenger side, and setting his briefcase down on the floor between his legs, not catching her opening the button again, watching through the window as she reversed and pulled out of the parking lot. "If feels weird having you driving me... it just seems like it should be the guy doing that, huh?", he commented absently, not really thinking too much about what he was saying. "If you give me a ride to the garage in the morning, I can pick the car up and drive to work myself. They said it would be ready first thing".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:44 pm

Jenna makes a slight smirk away from her boyfriend as she drives to the home. "Oh, don't worry about it, honey. I'm sure that you'll get used to it real soon." She drives up the house and pulls in. "Honey, would you help me make the dinner? We don't have all that much time if we're going to get it done on time..."

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:51 pm

Their house was in a very nice area of the city. All the houses here were quite big, all the owners wealthy. Jenna had paid for far more of the house than Matthew had. Electric gates opened as her red car approached, allowing her to pull into the driveway. There was a garage for two cars built into the first floor of the house, and the door for this also opened automatically as she came towards it. There was a small lawn infront of the house, with pretty flowers in the border, and high green hedges surrounding the entire property. The house itself had three stories, and was made from red brick with lots of very large windows. "Uh... you know I'm not good in the kitchen, Jen, but if it means Fred is out of here early... sure, whatever you want".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:58 pm

Jenna smiles as she pecks him on the check. "Thanks, sweetie." She reaches into the back seat and takes out an apron. "Just put this on, please. Don't want to get your clothes dirty, you know." She smiles a very disarming smile, though a really talented person would be able to see the undercurrent of lies.

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:03 pm

"You're keeping aprons in the car now?", he asked as he took it from her and climbed out. There was a button on her car keys to close the garage door. At the back of the garage, the entire wall was glass, looking into an indoor pool. It was pretty big in there, tiled around around the edges, with steps descending from one side into the water. There was also a bubbling hot tub in the corner of the pool room, and a little bar with loungers around it. The only other door would lead into the foyer of the home, with doors branching off from there, as well as the staircase leading up to the next floor, and of course the main front door of the house. "Can't I just go change my clothes?", he asked as he followed her from the garage.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:05 pm

Jenna shakes her head. "Nope. I got that apron especially for you~" It is a light pink color. "Please wear it? It'll be faster then changing your clothing." She looks at him with semi-pleading eyes.

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:18 pm

Matthew smiled at the look he gave her, "Fine.. ", he said, pulling it on over his head, and then tied the straps around his waist. His brown eyes looked down at her bottom as he followed her through the house to the large, modern kitchen, his hand reaching down to give her bottom a squeeze, "I love it when you wear that blouse... ", he murmured in her ear. The kitchen was tiled pink, with white counter tops and appliances. There was a small breakfast bar with tall stools, but the main dining room was through a set of swinging saloon-style doors. There was a giant TV on the wall, and speakers in the corners of the room too, so Jenna could listen to music while she cooked.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:21 pm

Jenna smiles. "Now now, easy big boy." Unbeknownst to Matthew, the apron glows a little as it is tied on. Matthew would feel a little tingle, but that appears to be it... for now. "Would you be a doll and get out the spices?"

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:24 pm

"Sure thing", he said, opening the cupboards below the counters and bending down to pluck out the spices. "What time is the jerk arriving?", he asked as he set the little jars down on the counter and then leaned back to admire Jenna as she moved around the kitchen. "Hey, you should be wearing an apron too, Jen, those clothes are expensive.. ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:26 pm

"Hm? Oh, sure thing." She quickly puts on a plain white apron. Matthew would find that it is a bit... difficult to reach the spices. They were always up tall, but this time, well, it was taller then normal. Did somebody move it?

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Next

Return to Roleplaying