TPR:Chapter 2. A Gathering of Heroines and Villainettes.

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: TPR:Act 1 Scene 2. The Meeting outside.

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:19 pm

In an attempt to try and avoid Sam making her become the new Princess, Adrian tries to lose the Fire Elemental by slipping through the crowd. She'd always been good at losing herself in the crowd, but wasn't sure how it would work now. You'd think being smaller would make it easier to avoid being seen, but she was the only one in a bright pink dress with a glimmering tiara upon her head. She studied several of the woman that had gathered outside, pausing for a moment to watch the Necormancer and the Holy mage.... which made her blush. "Stupid Princess... ", she muttered as she weaved through the crowd, trying to get a good feel for everyone's powers and abilities.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:14 pm

*Sam watches as Adrian tries to slip away. Once she gets near the holy Mage and Necromancer, she disappears in a flash, totally missing the Fairy, but having enough elemental magic control to resist her gentile probes...*
"...and just where did you think you where going, Princess?" She says as she appears in front of Adrian...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:17 pm

Adrian almost walks right into Sam, her eyes widening, gazing fearfully at the flames, "Gah! How did you do that? I was just checking everyone out... you know? That dragon-lady is trying to form an army to go after the Princess you want me to replace... I wanted to see what everyone could do, so I knew who was worth sticking by if things got dangerous... ", she explained. "And you don't REALLY think your order will want me to replace her, do you?". She blushed a little, her hand brushing down over the outfit as she recalled what Sam had said about being cursed to wear her seaming for trying to steal her panties. "Did this dress... belong to her?".
Last edited by Harri-chan on Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:24 pm

Miku-chan wrote:*Sam watches as Adrian tries to slip away. Once she gets near the holy Mage and Necromancer, she disappears in a flash, totally missing the Fairy, but having enough elemental magic control to resist her gentile probes...*
"...and just where did you think you where going, Princess?" She says as she appears in front of Adrian...

The fairy frowns. "Fire elemental, I order you to get back here~" Her voice echoes through the field.
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Shadowmaster » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:08 pm

Cain, who had been turned into a wind elemental by the princesses curse uses her new powers to float down the castle and land safely outside. "Well, crud..." she says. "I was hoping to escape at least resembling myself." She then looks around at the group of people who have gathered. Looks like everyone who's gotten out is here."

She then spots Adrian, and the fire elemental she saw Sam become. She decides to walk over to the two of them, to see if they know anything.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:03 pm

Lora watches the argument, and finally places her hands on her hips. "What exactly makes you think that being of a different gender, or being of noble birth for that matter, makes one less capable of learning dangerously powerful magic? It's an especially hypocritical thing to hear coming out of the mouth of someone who has gained power over a legion of living dead!"
After a pause. "I do see a point, though: it's unlikely any mortal at all could have crafted a curse this powerful and all-inclusive. It's irrelevant, really, since if there is a higher power at the heart of the matter we still need to confront the princess before we can know anything about it, much less deal with it. Anyway, whoever was turned into a gargoyle, I don't know whether you know her or not, but she said she had some contacts who would be able to find the princess...provided there's any finding to be done. If my suspicions are correct about this only being the beginning, I doubt she'll be hard to find."
Another brief pause. "That's right...we do need to know what sort of powers there are among those of us who're willing to give this a try..."
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:41 pm

Shy Shay wrote:The fairy frowns. "Fire elemental, I order you to get back here~" Her voice echoes through the field.

*Sam turns to look at the Fae...*"Greeting youngling...To what do we owe the honor?" the former warlock says to the her...
Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Adrian almost walks right into Sam, her eyes widening, gazing fearfully at the flames, "Gah! How did you do that? I was just checking everyone out... you know? That dragon-lady is trying to form an army to go after the Princess you want me to replace... I wanted to see what everyone could do, so I knew who was worth sticking by if things got dangerous... ", she explained. "And you don't REALLY think your order will want me to replace her, do you?". She blushed a little, her hand brushing down over the outfit as she recalled what Sam had said about being cursed to wear her seaming for trying to steal her panties. "Did this dress... belong to her?".

"What you want or don't no longer matters child. Your duty is what lays before you now, and the outfit you wear does look similar to one she once wore at this age. As to how I did what I did, Elemental magic is a school I taught to many including the Princess and her line... She says to Adrian.
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Shy Shay » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:43 pm

"I am the lord of nature, and you will obey my commands!" Unbeknownst to the elemental, if she now recieves an order from the fairy, she will, in fact, obey it.

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:57 pm

Shy Shay wrote:"I am the lord of nature, and you will obey my commands!" Unbeknownst to the elemental, if she now recieves an order from the fairy, she will, in fact, obey it.

*Unbeknownst to the Fairy, the Fire elemental was formerly a practicing Warlock in lore and luck magic with elemental uses, and knows who a master in elemental magic including those of the royal fae line...*"I see no Lord here youngling, but I see a matriarch with the potential to guide the elementals. Would you be so vain and self centered that you would command those so ruthlessly?"she asks
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:00 pm

Adrian lifted her free hand and waved to Cain when she arrived in her new form, before looking back up to Sam, and blushed as she was spoken down to like the child she looked. Adrian knew she wasn't REALLY a little girl, but adults seemed more scary now, and she found herself listening quietly and looking up with wide eyes. "You keep going on about my duty... but you've not told me what that is yet... ", she said in a quiet voice, still blushing.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:48 pm

The fairy gaps and blushes a bit. "Oh, fine. You think that you do not have to follow my orders when in fact you do, and any orders I give you you will obey but forget, including this one. You will also call me Lord of Nature, and you will not question any of your behaviors that arise from my orders. Is that better?"

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:54 pm

Adrian leaned to one side, her dress swishing as she peeked her head around Sam to see where the voice was coming from. She looked suprised to see the fairy there, attempting to give orders to the Fire Elemental. "Wow... she's even more bossy than you... ", came the little girl's voice.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:05 pm

The fairy gaps at her. "Fire elemental, whenever that... child questions my authority or questions my orders or in any way imaginable insults me or you, you are to tease her mercilessly, playing up the fact that she was a grown man and is now a little girl."

She didn't know for a fact that she was a man, but she felt that it was safe to assume that.

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Evra » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:30 pm

Neir had gone out of the wall that the dragon had gone out of and followed winding up outside looking around
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Shadowmaster » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:39 pm

Cain watched the exchange between the fairy and Sam quietly. She didn't know much about fairies, but if this one could control elementals, then that could mean trouble. Luckily, though, the fairy seemed to be quite focused on Sam, so she seemed safe, for the moment at least.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying