TPR:Chapter 2. A Gathering of Heroines and Villainettes.

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: TPR:Chapter 2. A Gathering of Heroines and Villainettes.

Postby El Magnifico! » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:12 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:*what power had a knight in comparison to a princess of the dead?*

El Magnifico! wrote:Salica gladly embraced the opportunity to focus on something other then the alluring princess of he dead.

"Whether or not we deal with the princess, finding her means finding the magic by which she did this. The magic, not the princess, is the key. Think, if she just had this power, why is she only using it now? " She put her hands on her hips.

"We just need to figure out how it's done."

"Even though I am powerful as I am right now, I am always powerful or else..." said Nallah as she walked over to Salica while she was talking. The zombies were following behind her. "Still women have weaknesses as I mention before that may get in our way on this journey."

"Then I would need to attend to you two if you are going to go or else," said Nallah as she said cutely and place an arm around Salica and press her small body around the taller mage.

Salica involuntarily shivered with glee.

"I agree. We'll work together!"
El Magnifico!
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:23 pm

El Magnifico! wrote:
Salica involuntarily shivered with glee.

"I agree. We'll work together!"

"Excellent. Together we should be able to overcome the weaknesses of our bodies or else," said Nallah as she nods cutely and wiggle her but.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:56 am

Adrian continued to yell as loudly as her childish voice could get, trying to recruit more to get cause, "If you want to stay women, and even risk your own lives, go ahead and try to attack her. I have a way better plan! If there's one thing I can do better than picking locks, it's charming lovely ladies. You ask any if the regulars in the dog and bone tavern! I go in there every night, pick the prettiest girl and have her eating out of my hand by the end of the evening! I'll sweet talk the Princess and convince her we could all make her so much happier as guys! Who else is with us? Come stand with me!"
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:23 am

*Elana looks over to the fairy.* So, what's our plan?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby El Magnifico! » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:11 am

"Charming lovely ladies? Alright, this I wanna hear." Salica said smugly.
El Magnifico!
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:36 am

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Adrian continued to yell as loudly as her childish voice could get, trying to recruit more to get cause, "If you want to stay women, and even risk your own lives, go ahead and try to attack her. I have a way better plan! If there's one thing I can do better than picking locks, it's charming lovely ladies. You ask any if the regulars in the dog and bone tavern! I go in there every night, pick the prettiest girl and have her eating out of my hand by the end of the evening! I'll sweet talk the Princess and convince her we could all make her so much happier as guys! Who else is with us? Come stand with me!"

"Charming the ladies as a little girl?" said Nallah as she smiled at the little girl. She giggled and then pouted cutely upon hearing her own giggle. She sway a little and bumped into the holy mage. "A dare you to show me your charms right now or else."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:47 am

Adrian blushed up at Salica and Nallah, hugging her toy dog against her stomach, "Well... it probably wouldn't work on you since you're supposed to be guys too... ", she said, biting on her bottom lip. Glancing at Cain, she hesitated a moment before stepping towards Nallah, "Or else? What are you gonna do if I don't?", she asked, her eyes narrowing slightly as she rocked back and forth on her little feet.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:35 pm

The fairy thinks. "I think I know... first, we need to consolidate our power... then comes the princess..." She talks as if all of what she head just went over her head. She floats over to the air elemental. "Hello, power~"
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:34 pm

((So plans who wants to go where?))
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:41 pm

(I think the 10 pages in a few hours on the first day has done a bit of damage. Seems people feel put off by how much there is to try and read now, so are dropping out instead)
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Evra » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:13 pm

( i know it was rough trying to catchup at some points but i try to stick into a rp so im continuing :P )

Neir stands there looking at the rest of the women slightly annoyed before debating leaving and getting her armor before hnting down this princess
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:23 pm

((I am seeing everyone active, afew people are waiting on part three so I am trying to see which groups are heading where so I can set up threads so people might not have to read as much to keep up with their part)
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:03 pm

*as Sam looks over the crowd of former men, she is hesitant to suggest going to the Orders keep in the Lost Fell. Sure she could handle the creatures there, probably easier now then when she was a Warlock, but something about the nature of the curse was bothering her. Those of the Order sealed the magics the princess had used melinnia age, yet somehow, she had done this deed. Had hir teachings been more instructive to the Princess than he believed or had she found the key to the old Majycs of Bast and Herra. The flame elemental shivered at the thought of holy spells corrupted in such a way...*
"If we go to The Order of the Dragon, we might get some answers there. But be forewarned, there are many dangers in the Fell to the uninitiated..." the former Warlock says as she slips back behind Adrian once more. In a low voice she whispers in her her...'Your skills as a charmer will serve you better in this plan Princess...Follow my lead and you might make something useful of yourself in the end'
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Shadowmaster » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:34 pm

Shy Shay wrote:The fairy thinks. "I think I know... first, we need to consolidate our power... then comes the princess..." She talks as if all of what she head just went over her head. She floats over to the air elemental. "Hello, power~"

Cain looks up at the fairy. "I take it you're coming with us, then?" she asks. "After all, you want to make sure you're strong enough to deal with the princess, what better way than an order devoted to protecting her. Their sure to be strong. Oh, and my name is Cain, not power..."
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Shy Shay » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:36 pm

The fariy smirks, as she speaks in a tone making it an order, "No, you're Caily~ and you are smart~ So smart, in fact, that you don't mind being ordered around by me~"
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying