TPR:Chapter 2. A Gathering of Heroines and Villainettes.

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: TPR:Chapter 2. A Gathering of Heroines and Villainettes.

Postby El Magnifico! » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:16 pm

Salica nodded in approval. It seemed like something was finally going to be done, that some progress was going to be made in- wait....did the little girl call her the necromancer's girlfriend? She turned, noticing the girl clutching her side...
El Magnifico!
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:35 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Adrian blushed as she felt Sam bend down behind her to whisper in her ear, but this time she didn't protest. This time she was curious about what the Fire Elemental had said. Follow my lead and you might make something useful of yourself in the end. Turning and looking up at Sam, she bit hr bottom lip and nodded her head, "You really think I can still charm women? These guys made fun of me... Okay... you can lead our group... ", she said. Infact, she was relived Sam wanted to take the lead, as it made her feel more comfortable for an adult to do that. "Okay, so me, a fire, water and wind elemental, a fairy, a necromancer and her holy mage girlfriend? We sound like the set up for a joke, but it will have to do.. Maybe we could take the Dragon Lady? She'd add some physical strength that we're currently lacking".

She glanced back up at Nallah, and wrinkled her nose at the threat of being licked by a zombie. A little horrified groan came from her lips as she turned and hurried to stand behind Sam, peeking out from the side at Nallah, "Keep those zombies away from me!".

"That is why this is going to be a dangerous thing to do. Women lack the power that men have. Still that is fine with me," said Nallah as she listen to what the little girl had said. She then raised her nose up in the air.

"What? My girlfriend? I believe you are mistaken little girl. I don't have a girlfriend," said Nallah in a cute pout and unknowing blushed. She looked over at the holy mage and smiled a little bit at the mage. She then looked at the little girl and said, "Or else? What are you going to do if they do come close to you?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kether » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:16 pm

((waiting on whatev, so last chance if anyone else wants to setup a "go here and we'll try and meet together later" scenario)
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Evra » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:38 pm

Neir looks around not knowing anyon enot sure if she should speak up stepping alittle aways from the crowd thinking
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:41 pm

Lora watches on, arms crossed (which is a little awkward with claw-arms and, well, the other anatomical difference), until she's mentioned. "Well, I should probably check on how the Gargoyle is doing in Liore. However, if her contacts are halfway reliable they'll lead us in the same direction as the rest of you."
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:16 pm

((the three threads leading from this are up..your character can only be in one your options are:

Follow a Busty queen as she makes swath of Death and seduction across the kingdom here

See what has become of an elite order of assassins here

Or see what information an order fo warlocks might hold here

If you have anything else you might want to set up as a big arc for other people feel free to put it forward)
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Previous

Return to Roleplaying