The Princess' Revenge Chapter One-The Escape.

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

The Princess' Revenge Chapter One-The Escape.

Postby Kether » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:23 am

(SIgn ups still open just starting this up)

In the Grand Antechamber Dolorous, the self proclaimed emperor of Dark magics, Xexiv was not having a good day. in hindsight it was hisown fault really. Allying himself with peers... he really should have saw it comming the inevitable betrayals as each turned on the other. Still if it was just that it wouldn't have been so chaotic.

No as his his "allies" started blasting eachother with dark magic and more or less neutral but nasty steel all manner of hero seemed to burst in. Some were grouped together but most seemed to be presuming themself the lone saviour of the poor little princess.

The Ego of heroes are not so much smaller than those of villains and now it was a chaotic battle where good fought evil. Good fought good, Evil fought evil and no one really knew what was going on. Somewhere along the way the princess had disppeared

(and set up what your character will be doing in the intial foray)
Last edited by Kether on Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: The Princess' Revenge Act 1 Scene 1

Postby El Magnifico! » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:39 am

Salicor watched the unfolding chaos with disdain. Of course, he knew that the power could not be shared, but he could hardly have imagined this level of snafu. The princess belonged to one, and one alone.

He reached into his robes, pulling out a small rock with an incantation carved in it. He grinned.

Rise, Zamaran. He whispered in a demon tongue. Forward from the stone came a huge serpent creature, ready to strike at all around him, a magnificent display of the sorceror's power.

Salicor allowed him self a sneer of superiority. Win or lose, he owed about half of the room, good and evil, a bit of revenge, and he would get some.
El Magnifico!
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:18 am

Adrian slipped into the antechamber and smirked at the chaos. He was wearing tight, black leather pants and black boots, with a black cotton shirt that had some buttons open at the top to show off his muscled, tanned chest. Brushing a hand through her hair, he side-stepped around the edge of the room, towards a door on the opposite side. "Very impressive... ", he muttered once Sailcor had summoned his serpent, and slipped a hand inside the shirt. Flicking it back out, he tossed something towards his rival, which popped near his feet, and a purple smoke began to spread out from the spot while Adrian turned and tried to head through the door.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby El Magnifico! » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:36 am

"Purple smoke....ah, Adrian, you make this too easy!" Salicor had no particular ideas about who he was going to get revenge on, but this arrogant knave who had stolen from him was as good a target as any.

"RALIPALTOS IM SIIL!" He yelled, and a blast of energy came screeching out of his staff toward the offender.
El Magnifico!
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:28 am

"Vile! So much fighting," said Marco as he raised his sword up and slashed a fellow hero. He guess that this princess was much wanted. Though he knew that some of these heroes wanted to make her their own while the villains want what they want with her. Marco just wanted to rescue her and allow the girl to be off on her merry way. He then hit somebody with the butt of his blade and continue to find his way to the princess.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Re: The Princess' Revenge Act 1 Scene 1-The Escape.

Postby ZeroForever » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:57 pm

Arthur had already lost count of the dead, as he unrelentingly added more to the number in his wake. He had already went into berserker mode long ago, good... evil... princess... they all didn't matter... his body a whirl wind of death. As his blade cut through entire chests followed by his fist exploding there heads, the only sound he made was a hauntingly maddening laugh "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" sounded from him as he made it rain blood around him.
Last edited by ZeroForever on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:19 pm

Adrian had picked the lock on the door within seconds, and was just reaching to pull it open with a victorious laugh when a sudden force crashed against his shoulders and threw him against the surface of the door. There was a thunk as his head bounced against it before he staggered back and spun around to face the Sorcerer, clutching his skull, "You idiot! I'd have let you borrow her, but you've blown it now!". He threw another small stone to his feet, which exploded and soon engulfed him in the same purple smoke. When it finally cleared, the door was open, and Adrian was gone....
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby El Magnifico! » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:28 pm

"Oh for the love of-Zamaran! Follow him! Eat his face, or whatever it is you do!" Salicor shouted, turning back the the room. The huge serpent began wriggling through the door.
El Magnifico!
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:57 pm

*As is often the case in these battles, Sir Ethan is right in the fray, trying to talk some lizard men down while deflecting and parrying their attacks.* Seriously though, why are you even here? I mean, what're we fighting for, anyway?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:44 pm

ENOUGH!the princess shouts appearing from nowhere on a raised platform above the frey, "you Stupid men, fighting over me like some stupid prize in a game. I am a person with my own wants and needs and now I will fullfill them"

.Xexiv smiles under his helm and looks up at her beginning a speach, "I see you've tasted of the fruit of villain.."

"Shut up!"The princess says cutting him off,"I am tired of you, I am tired of all of you and your stupid games. We are going to be playing a new game I curse this Castle and all who are in it! All of you will suffer for what you have done to me or plan to do to me... a thousand upon a thousand curses lay in this castle there's no escape now for any of you!

and with that she disappears in a blinding flash of light.

"two can play at that" and Xexiv activates a teleportation charm to follow the young princess, unfortunately for him things went far from as planned a poof of smoke surrounds him and when it clears a very confused bunnygirl is left behind. Other magical types try similar teleportation effects.. and soon the room has quite a large number of confused bunnygirls. It seems any form of escape will have to be the old fashioned way...

((Just to clarify, the Princess has left the castle, magic types might know this other types might search various places. Teleportation seems to lead to confused bunnygirldom. Any other questions PM me))
Last edited by Kether on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Shy Shay » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:48 pm

The Lost Hero, who had been near beserking with all the dark energy flowing through him, stops a minute and looks around. "Huh. This is very yellow. Yes, very yellow. Not good at all." Those who know him, which would include a few villians and hero's, would know that yellow is bad. The Lost Hero just looks at what is happening for now, his muscles bulging, his pants ripped, and dark powers making his skin glow.
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:49 pm

Adrian ran up the spiral stone staircase, bursting into the bedroom of the Princess, only to find it empty. He frowns in confusion, checking behind the door and beneath the bed. He even peers out of the window before hearing a female voice. Turning his head towards the sound, he noticed there was another window that looked down upon the antechamber, and he got there just in time to hear the Princess curse the castle and disappear in a flash of light. "Wait!", he shouted, before tilting his head as several of the heroes and villains started being replaced by sexy bunny girls. A great big grin spread across his lips and he wolf-whistled down at them from the window.
Last edited by Harri-chan on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:52 pm

*Samual just watches the chaos below from a library turret...' Stupid fools, all they can think about is what the Princess can gain them, but none truly love her. Guess I will need to conceal the entry behind myself, after all the Order did say to do what I must to shield her escapes. Hmmm, I wonder what she will try this time?' he thinks while casting his confuse and conceal spells before heading off to her location..."I knew those wards and charms would pay off one day." and enters the room just as his spell goes off ...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:55 pm

Oh, I'm sensing very bad things soon... *Forgetting about the lizard men, Ethan turns and runs down the nearest hall, hoping to locate the princess before she does anything terribly crazy.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:57 pm

Marco slashes the beasts that were around him. He tried to get a good look around to see if the princess was in the room but couldn't find her. He spun around and slashes another beast and realized something.

"I am guessing that my princess isn't in this castle. Then I must go and locate here." said Marco as she gave another slash to the fallen beast.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Next

Return to Roleplaying