The Princess' Revenge Chapter One-The Escape.

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Princess' Revenge Act 1 Scene 1-The Escape.

Postby Kether » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:03 pm

*it seems almost like a hurricane starting up top the strong winds blowing*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:09 am

Adrian clutched her toy dog to her chest, the other hand clutching the tiara of the Princess to her head as she felt the wind ahead of them, "Uh oh... ". She squeezed her legs to try and hold onto Sam as she had no hands to grasp on to help with her balance, and a shiver ran down her spine as she felt the presence of magic all around them, "No no... this isn't good", she whined. She knew she'd been in here way too long, and was terrified more magic was going to get her and make things worse. With a wriggle, she climbed down from Sam's shoulders and hit the ground, running up those stairs as fast as she could...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:25 am

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Adrian clutched her toy dog to her chest, the other hand clutching the tiara of the Princess to her head as she felt the wind ahead of them, "Uh oh... ". She squeezed her legs to try and hold onto Sam as she had no hands to grasp on to help with her balance, and a shiver ran down her spine as she felt the presence of magic all around them, "No no... this isn't good", she whined. She knew she'd been in here way too long, and was terrified more magic was going to get her and make things worse. With a wriggle, she climbed down from Sam's shoulders and hit the ground, running up those stairs as fast as she could...

*as she comes to the top the wind blows hard and might throw her off the side.. does she have a tool for that?*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:28 am

Reaching the top of the castle, the strong winds caught her dress and made her stagger about, and for a moment she felt so scared she actually thought her young body was going to lose control and wet itself in fear. Her heart raced, searching through her tool dog as she stood there, spotting a group of people down below. Her small hand pulled out a roll of thin wire.... it was trip wire... but she had an idea. She was a LOT lighter now. Turning around, she looks for something to tie one end of it too.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:30 am

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Reaching the top of the castle, the strong winds caught her dress and made her stagger about, and for a moment she felt so scared she actually thought her young body was going to lose control and wet itself in fear. Her heart raced, searching through her tool dog as she stood there, spotting a group of people down below. Her small hand pulled out a roll of thin wire.... it was trip wire... but she had an idea. She was a LOT lighter now. Turning around, she looks for something to tie one end of it too.

*there looks to be plenty of applicable places.. asside from the wind possibly pushing it off*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:33 am

Adrian staggered forward, and tied the end of her wire around one of the turrets. She then pulled some bandage from the dog, and wrapped it around each of her palms.... before she unrolled the wire a little, and stepped to the edge. She couldn't believe how scared she was... it must be to do with this new body, as she had to squeeze her thighs together and blush before getting down onto her bottom... and then wriggled over the edge to try and absail down the side of the castle...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:36 am

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Adrian staggered forward, and tied the end of her wire around one of the turrets. She then pulled some bandage from the dog, and wrapped it around each of her palms.... before she unrolled the wire a little, and stepped to the edge. She couldn't believe how scared she was... it must be to do with this new body, as she had to squeeze her thighs together and blush before getting down onto her bottom... and then wriggled over the edge to try and absail down the side of the castle...

the wind seems to be just on the roof so once she gets down abit its much easier and she makes itoutside
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Shadowmaster » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:34 am

When given a choice between being burned or getting blown around, Cain would always choose the windy path. He sprinted up toward the roof, stopping at the top of the stairs to see exactly how strong the wind outside is.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Kether » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:27 am

Shadowmaster wrote:When given a choice between being burned or getting blown around, Cain would always choose the windy path. He sprinted up toward the roof, stopping at the top of the stairs to see exactly how strong the wind outside is.

*the wind picks hm up litterally, the wind holds him in the air as a cyclone rips off his armor then his clothing. the Spinning continues compressing his body seeming to pull away years of life leaving him a boy not much older and Adrian. the winds continue their work and even the mere hints of maledom are spun away leaving him properly a her.

If that's where it ended Adrian might just have a slightly older sister, but the winds.. the winds were the important part, the winds buffetted her flesh it struck again and again her flesh becoming less.. tangible and slightly green, her flesh became as the air.. her hair became as the air and even the air formed a set of air based clothing around her

The New Elemental found herself childish and mischevious.. a spirit of the winds.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Miku-chan » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:07 pm

*Samual feels the trap, but with the winds in his path and the magical flames at his back, he sees no other choice as Adrian and Cain rush forth...* "Wait, it is a trap!!!" he shouts as he tries to follow cautiously and watches as Cain gets transformed...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:09 pm

Miku-chan wrote:*Samual feels the trap, but with the winds in his path and the magical flames at his back, he sees no other choice as Adrian and Cain rush forth...* "Wait, it is a trap!!!" he shouts as he tries to follow cautiously and watches as Cain gets transformed...

*the flames rise up and try to catch him from behind as he slows to watch cain*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Miku-chan » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:16 pm

Samual feels the flames and attempts to step forward, hoping Cain has sprung the only part to the wind trap...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:22 pm

Miku-chan wrote:Samual feels the flames and attempts to step forward, hoping Cain has sprung the only part to the wind trap...

*the winds throw him back hard into the flames, which soon consume armor and cloth leaving him naked and burning.... still not in the most natural of ways. The flame eats away at every ounce of masculinity, burning away muscle and well what makes him a him... the flames push out a set of breasts for her leaving her an oddly naked woman standing in the flame.

But the fire continues its work, her flesh melts away becoming the fire, afew bits of "clothing" form from the flame covering her in strategic places leaving behind a sultry fire Elmental
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Miku-chan » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:36 pm

*Samual curses himself as he is knocked back into the flames. He knew it would be a long shot at best, but still... He stifles a scream as the flames burn away his very being, praying to the goddess it will be over soon. As he...she soon clothes herself in flame, she continues up top, just in time to see Adrian tie off her tripwire..."Wait, you will kill yourself that way!" she shouts racing over to the young girl...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:47 pm

*The elementals should have no problem getting outside*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Previous

Return to Roleplaying