The Princess' Revenge(Sign up and OOC thread)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

The Princess' Revenge(Sign up and OOC thread)

Postby Kether » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:27 pm

The 100th times the charm right?(I don't think its 100 but.. its been awhile)

Once upon a time there was a particularly vanilla fantasy world. There were gods of Good and Gods of evil. Well they weren't so much moral points as competative sports. They'd promote Evil Overlords or Chosen champions.. but they'd force them to go through all sorts of rules, there was no raping, no cold blooded murder... and with the ubiquitous ressurection for heroes and villains death didn't particularly mean much.

These gods were manly gods who promoted a patriarchal system and rarely let women be champions, apparently the Goddesses found the whole thing stupid and did more important things like regulate the seasons, make sure the sun rises and sets, make sure Dragons don't go extinct from constant hunting by Knights. Important work.

And so it was in one particular kingdom of this world there was a Princess named Penelope. Now Penelope parents died when she was very young. And unfortunately by tradition she could not rule. So they set up a series of Regencies to keep things running until she could become of age and be married off to the new king.

What this really meant was various evil Overlords would kidnap her with a regularity you'd think her name was Peach. And all manner of champions came to her rescue, but in the end there was no difference for her etiher way she was kept in a gilded cage the wise old wizard giving her as much freedom as the Dark overloard who wished to marry her when she came of age. She was little more than a football in this game.

And so it was during one of her Kidnappings she would change things. She was left alone in a Evil Sorcerer's Lair, being thought an ignorant pawn it didn't matter what she did. So she used his relics, his reagents to call upon something, not the demons of the dark gods who just as readily played this game as any Evil Overlord but something from beyond something ancient and powerful. something willing to give her the power to get her revenge, because change is fun!

So now the Faux heroes and Villains must deal with a true threat to their world all the while dealing with what they've become.

Male Characters prefered!

Character Name:Name of the character.
Role:How they fit into the situation "evil Overlord" "Wise old Magician" "Street rat with a heart of gold" "Noble Knight" "Last of the whatever" "Good Vampire" etc. I think you all know your stereotypical fantasy tropes. If you need help PM me.
Brief visual:What they Look Like
Brief personalityWhat they act/think like
Transformations I like/DislikeStuff you either really like or Really dislike to have a character transformed into.
Last edited by Kether on Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: The Princess' Revenge(Sign up)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:15 pm

Character Name: Adrian
Role: Womanising thief
Brief visual: Adrian is around six foot tall, with wide shoulders and chest, and well muscled arms and legs. His skin is lightly tanned, and his hair is curly and tangled, reaching his shoulders, while his face is very handsome. He's always extremely well dressed, and you wouldn't think him a thief to look at him.
Brief personality: Adrian likes the good life. He's never done an honest day's work in his life, but has the finest clothes, eats the finest foods and drinks the finest ways, all of which are either stolen or paid for with stolen gold. If he has one weakness, it's women. He really enjoys female company, and will often get distracted from his work to go after a sexy female. He never shows any of them loyalty though, and as soon as he conquers one, he moves onto another.
Transformations I like/Dislike: I enjoy AR of varying degrees. Everything from around 14 and down, with no lower limit. If I'm starting as a boy, I'd prefer TG to a girl, although I guess crossdressing and being passed off as a girl would work too. I don't like being curvy and sexy.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby El Magnifico! » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:52 pm

Character Name:Salicor the Sinister
Role:Dark Sorceror
Brief visual: Salicor is thin, but athletic, a rarity among his kind. He has dark hair, rather pale skin, and piercing yellow eyes. He wears segments or armor over dark robes, and carries a staff of dark and terrible arcane power. He is usually seen with servitor demons flanking him.
Brief personality: Is cruelty that which drives this man? Is it a desire to snuff out light and good forever? NO. Salicor does everything he does for his own gratifacation, to prove, mostly to himself, that he is top of the food chain. He addresses all underlings and inferiors (which he considers to be just about everyone) with total contempt.
Transformations I like/Dislike: Ok, so I think I want a tg transformation, but with a bit more. Salicor should be changed into some pretty creature of overwelming good, like a wood elf or fairy or nymph , and his magic should change to parallel this, his spells summoning fairies ang good spirits instead of demons, and healing and blessing rather then cursing and hurting. Essentially, this guy should be totally knocked around!
El Magnifico!
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Shy Shay » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:26 pm

Character name: The Lost Hero (No real name)
Role: Unearthed dark hero
Breif visual: Bulging muscles, 7 feet tall, tan and long, flowing black hair with black eyes. All of his body is muscle, as hard as steel. He also only wears stuff waist down. Recently he has been standing with a more intimidating stance.
Personality: He was from an ancient civilazation of great warriors when he was encased in stone for a millenia. Now he has arisen, and he has found the world is full of new and powerful foes. He quickly trained to get stronger, and in the process now uses some dark powers. He doesn't know much about the modern society, and often uses the wrong words for things due to the language diffrence. He also has a blast battling, but has a deep innate sense goodness. He thinks that wizards and witches are weak cowards becouse they use spells instead of there fists. He is also known to hate clothing.
TF prefrences: For this guy, I'd like him to turn into a sexy and physically weak witch. Due to his aversion to clothing, it should lead to interesting scenes. I don't want him to become even stronger, or a diffrent kind of warrior, becouse he'd be able to cope with it too easily. So something weak physically, but strong in another way.
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Shadowmaster » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:13 pm

Character Name:Cain
Role: Noble Paladin
Brief visual:6'2", a very fit physique. He has short brown hair, blue eyes, and a scar along his left cheek from one of his early battles. He tends to wear white/golden armor, and carries a long sword to use in battle.
Brief personality: A man who's every action is to the benefit of those around him. He would gladly risk harm in a battle to help even one person. He always does what he believes to be right, no matter how risky or troublesome it would be. He always`treats others kindly, unless they seem to have evil intentions.
Transformations I like/Dislike: Only things I have trouble with are inanimate (cause how could I do anything?) and total mental rewrites. If you wanna add compulsions, that's fine, but I would want the personality the same, so that there's a bit of internal struggle. Other than that, go wild, I guess.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:26 pm

Character Name: Samual Goodhaim
Role: Dark arcane Warlock of luck and lore
Brief visual: A red headed man of 6 ft 4 in stature, wears a set of lightweight mitherill plate and link armor over his green and grey robes.
Brief personality: As a warrior warlock of the Order of the Dragon, he was tasked with shepherding the Princess towards her chosen ( for her) husband and king, a controllable despot from the southern regions. Now he has grown to love the princess and wants her for his own and will kill the man chosen for her and take her for his own.
Transformations: I would say anything goes for him
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:40 am

Character Name: Marco Arrow
Role: Marco is the basic good knight that goes off to save princesses and the such. He could be seen as the type of guy that does too many good deeds and let whatever rewards he get come to him but doesn't seek out rewards.
Brief visual: Marco stands pretty tall with muscles develop from years of training. Marco is around the age of 22. His blond hair goes down to his shoulders with his silver helmet off. Matching silver armor covers most of his body with a sword that seems to be shine with a bit of a gold tint.
Brief Personality: Marco tries his best to do good. He is a gentlemen and treats women with respect. He kind of see women as something that needs protection which makes him feel good when he saves them. Still he has a good moral compass on him and is willing to slay wicked wherever it may be.
Transformations I like/Dislike: Don't like pregnancies and I don't thin inanimate is suited for this type of thing. Not too much of AR fan. A few years younger is fine but nothing major. Anything else is fine.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kether » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:55 am

everyone is good so far.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:20 am

Character Name: Sir Ethan
Role: Brave, Heroic Knight
Brief Visual: Sir Ethan is a tall, athletic man of roughly 30 years. He has brown eyes and short brown hair, though the latter is usually hidden by his helmet. He's almost never seen without his (self-cleaning) armor on.
Brief Personality: Sir Ethan is your standard knight in shining armor type, praised throughout the lands for his heroics... Or rather, he was. The constant battles and dragon-slayings and princess-rescuings, as well as the gods' relaxed additude towards the whole war between good and evil, have left him rather tired and jaded. He still does all the standard heroics, but he no longer does them with the eagerness and vigor he had in his youth. It's not like there won't be more monsters needing to be vanquished tommorow...
Transformations I like/Dislike: In general, I like TG, possibly with some animal or demon/monster traits, though that's not strictly necessary. I'd prefer that he still remember his past, but I'd be okay with changes that make act contradictory to it somehow. Otherwise, go nuts I guess.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:46 pm

Feels like this was inspired by my commission.. since it follows similar themes. Guess I'll toss someone to the burner.

Character Name: Arthur Killsalot
Role: Dark clone using the combination of the best traits of legends like King Arthur and Lancelot, betrayed his creators killing them.
visual: 6'4 regal, gruff, dirty brown hair, English look, moderately bulky but not overly so, Medieval dark knight armor with the cursed copy sword ExcaliDur
Personality: has a kings charisma, regal is his every manner, as a result is justice for a dictator type. However once in battle he's a blood thirst berserker that drinks the blood of his enemies through there crushed skulls.
Transformations - fine with almost everything outside of a scat, vore, or mpreg... those are my only real no.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:52 pm

You two are good feel free to post in the main one
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Evra » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:42 pm

Character Name:Neir Bloodarrow.
Role:" Neir is an dark rouge ( couldnt think of anything )
Brief visual:Neir stands about 5'7 in height maby 130-140 in weight extremely thin wearing a pitch black armor the chest peice looking like normal leather armor one arm's sleeve was like a robes but the others robe like appearance was changed by straps constricting the loose clothing the straps having metal armor attached when it comes to his leg he wears a robe that is short at the top of his right leg but lowers covering the entire left leg his right legs is clothed in a leather armor with metal plates attached the robes pitch black in color with red trip his head covered by a hood <under his hood is a pale skinned face that looks suprisingly young with eerily blood red eyes and short silver hair> his weapon of choice is seen easily a large longbow with strange symbols carved into it and a quiver of longer then normal arrows ( sorry if his outfits confusing it's hard for me to describe it )
Brief personality: He's quite will talk when neccesary and thats about it his life consists of stealling if needed but usually consits of mercenary like jobs normmaly he would leave a princess to her fate but if he thinks that he could get a ransom why not go for it?
Transformations : anything really cept AP.extreme AR and inanimate :P

*takes deep breath* finnaly done *passes out*
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:49 pm

feel free to jump in
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:49 pm

Sounds like fun, heh.

Character Name: Grunwalde

Role: Assassin, master poisoner.

Brief Visual: Grunwalde is tall, around seven foot. But his height is offset by his build. He is stick thin, almost emaciated looking. He has a shaved head, pale skin, black eyes, and a silver face mask that looks like a filter. He dresses in worn black cloth with many pouches and such stitched in to contain the works of his trade.

Brief Personality: To sum up his personality in two words: cold and uncaring. He sees the world and the people in it through harsh emotionless logic. He sees his profession as a way to advance himself while weeding out the weaklings of the world. Plus he realized early on he wasnt exactly a people person.

Transformations I Like/Dislike: Eh... the only thing I really dont like is inanimates. Wind ups and such are fine, even rather amusing. But total immobility is a bit boring for me. And I would rather not have any age regression. Everything else is fair game as far as I'm concerned.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kether » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:58 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Sounds like fun, heh.

Character Name: Grunwalde

Role: Assassin, master poisoner.

Brief Visual: Grunwalde is tall, around seven foot. But his height is offset by his build. He is stick thin, almost emaciated looking. He has a shaved head, pale skin, black eyes, and a silver face mask that looks like a filter. He dresses in worn black cloth with many pouches and such stitched in to contain the works of his trade.

Brief Personality: To sum up his personality in two words: cold and uncaring. He sees the world and the people in it through harsh emotionless logic. He sees his profession as a way to advance himself while weeding out the weaklings of the world. Plus he realized early on he wasnt exactly a people person.

Transformations I Like/Dislike: Eh... the only thing I really dont like is inanimates. Wind ups and such are fine, even rather amusing. But total immobility is a bit boring for me. And I would rather not have any age regression. Everything else is fair game as far as I'm concerned.

You're good head in.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Next

Return to Roleplaying