Make a TF Foundation (MTFF): RP Edition

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Make a TF Foundation (MTFF): RP Edition

Postby Kether » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:20 pm

My idea was a bunch of evil overlords/warlords transformed into maids fighting it out for who will be head maid
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:30 pm

Oh okay. That sounds like a fun idea. haha
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kether » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:55 pm

but I don't want to run yet another thing
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:02 pm

True. Me either since I already doing two of these already. A third may be interesting but not sure.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:59 pm

Windyuki wrote:Hmm, a story of comeuppance could be quite fun if anyone's willing to run it. Something along the lines of the slightly generic evil fantasy overlord getting overthrown by either his own minion who got fed up with him, or a decidedly odd hero. IE: Getting transformed into a minion for his ex-servant or something like the princess the hero's rescuing would work. Alternatively the palace maid. Anything really. Amusing, and probably a tad cruel, punishment ensues.

Don't really care about the precise details of the transformation beyond the power (and presumably gender) reversal.

I like the shining knight/prince idea. How weird would it be for the scheming villain to be trussed up and brought back as the princess of the very kingdom he was trying to conquer? I smell shenannigans. If you don't mind the rp going a little slow, I'd like to host that particular idea for you.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Windyuki » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:41 pm

muffinstud wrote:I like the shining knight/prince idea. How weird would it be for the scheming villain to be trussed up and brought back as the princess of the very kingdom he was trying to conquer? I smell shenannigans. If you don't mind the rp going a little slow, I'd like to host that particular idea for you.

Sounds good. Thanks!
Appointed Spammister Rank 3 by Caprice on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:25 pm

Officially Elected Overlord of Muffinville.
Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Kether » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:48 pm

muffin what about a Shining prince/knight who does the standard adventuring thing to fill in his castle's resume?
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby muffinstud » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:20 am

Care to expound upon that, Lian? Not quite sure what that means.

Also, I'll start things up for you here tomorrow or the next day, Windy. Any particular requests before we start?
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kether » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:59 am

muffinstud wrote:Care to expound upon that, Lian? Not quite sure what that means.

Also, I'll start things up for you here tomorrow or the next day, Windy. Any particular requests before we start?

Defeating evil wizard, warlords, monsters and turning them into servants etc.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Windyuki » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:07 am

muffinstud wrote:Care to expound upon that, Lian? Not quite sure what that means.

Nothing persay.
Appointed Spammister Rank 3 by Caprice on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:25 pm

Officially Elected Overlord of Muffinville.
Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Mystic Mina » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:32 pm

Sorry for disappearing from the last roleplay I made. I had a lot of work I had to deal with all the sudden, and now I'm fresh out of ideas on how to continue it. I doubt there's anyone around who still cares about it anyway.

So, just putting this out here. It's not really a request for myself so much as it is an... Invitation of sorts, I guess. I don't know how to describe it. Anyways, here's the premise, and it's a simple and unoriginal one: A man and his companion (wife, girlfriend, friend, whatever) really want to go on a virtual vacation, a new recreation where people can, with the use of (technobabble here), insert themselves into a virtual environment that is almost completely indistinguishable from reality. It sounds expensive, and that's because it is. It REALLY is. The man and his whatever could never afford it.

Through some strange stroke of luck, however, they are offered an incredibly low price (the amount it would take to go on a weekend-long cruise with low-class rooms) by a new company. They accept, but it turns out to be a trap! (Surprise!) They're imprisoned in a virtual nightmare by a cruel, sadistic operator while their bodies are prepared for ORGAN REMOVAL! (Oh no!) If they want to get out with their organs intact, they'll have to brave some pretty scary scenarios while discovering a way to escape. What those scenarios are... Will be discussed later if I can find someone!
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Victorious » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:54 am

Well...it sounds like an intriguing concept. I fear that my immediate schedule is somewhat woefully uncertain at the moment, so I can offer nothing more then a "maybe", assuming that the idea still holds amusement for you--but if I have time, I would be interested in accepting your invitation, perhaps...
Victorious
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:16 pm

Okay, I've got a request.

"Unlawful In-laws", "Out with the In-laws!", or "The Taming of the Stu". Just a couple titles to get the juices going.

Two families, long ago, arranged for their first-born to be wed. Both of the children turned out to be boys, and both families considered the contract to be nullified. The families moved apart, and the children grew into adults. Neither of the men knows of the failed arrangement of marriage. However, one of the men has been having terrible luck with women, despite being a handsome, kind, good looking fellow. His family is determined to make him happy, and found a clause in the old arrangement they had looked over. The marriage is still valid! Determined to bring the perfect bride to their forlorn boy, his family takes every measure possible to make the other boy fulfill his side of the contract!

So pretty much, my character is the unwilling "bride." Any number of in-laws can be involved, with any kind of agent for the TF. Heck, if the in-laws TF each other, that would make things even more ridiculous and fun. As long as my character, Stewart, ends up completely female and the In-laws get his family in on "training" him for the marriage as well, I'll be happy.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kether » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:01 pm

Right so I have a new obsession My little Pony:Friendship is Magic. I'd like to have an rp which includes a male "Brony" getting turned into a proper pony. I wouldn't want it to be the single sollitary story though.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat May 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Read this caption and kind of inspire an idea.

The idea is that an all powerful Demon God gets summon into the body of a teenage girl by a loyal follower. He suddenly finds himself stuck in the body with limited to no access to his powers. He is stuck following the will of the person that summon him and the will's if the girl body as he finds himself acting a bit like the girl. This last part may or may not happen and if so then it be a very slow process.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying