[SRP]Digimon DSB

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

[SRP]Digimon DSB

Postby Lioconvoy » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:01 am

[This RPG is full, if you did not partake in the signup topic, please do not post here. Please do not PM me to join it.]

Digimon. Digital Monster. In Cartoons, Comics, Video Game, Toys, and card games these monsters exist. But unknown to must fans they existed elsewhere, the digital world from the various Media forms was real. Possessing aspects form the various different forms that we of the real world did know, it had some how remained peaceful. Evil existed in this true Digital World, but good kept it in balance. That is until now.

*After another day of failing to get a job Robert entered his appartment soaked from the sudden storm that had Vegas. Going to his room and toweling off quickly he grabbed his D-3 and D-Terminal. Returning to the living room he sat down on the fold chair and turned on his computer. Then after taking off his shoes he placed his D-3 between his toes, and his D-Terminal on his lap. As his computer started up he started looking Digimon on his D-Terminal.*

I wonder if Eel has posted on the Glass house yet.

*After failing to find Renamon on the D-Terminal’s library, he decided to check Rosemon’s stats for the heck of it. Then there was a strange beep from his D-3.*

Okay I’ve been shaking it with my foot since I changed the battery don’t tell me I’ve broke it.

*Pressing the big circle wondering what was going on he notice the unique Digimon the had been present since he started using the Digivice again was tapping on the screen.*

…okay that’s weird…

*Things suddenly go black in his apartment but he can still see the screen of his D3 and D-Terminal. Since the screens weren’t backlit he couldn’t understand why, but the started getting brighter. Suddenly his computer screen came back on and was filled with ones and zero’s, it then emitted a white light that seemed to swallow him.

What seemed like an eternity later, Robert finally sees something other than white. He is now standing in a forest. Things didn’t exactly feel right looking down at himself he saw why.*

WHAT THE HECK!

*Before the attack of the white Robert had been a thirty year old male, red haired, balding, with a bit of a gut, dressed in; black pants, a white long sleeve button down shirt and no shoes. Now he was a teenaged female, long red hair tied back in a pony tail, slender with a small bust dressed in; red sneaker, tight blue jeans, a thick brown belt with a pouch attached to it, an white t-shirt with red short sleeves and the Maximal logo.*

This is some sort of dream, and it’s your fault.

*Looking at the Digivice expecting to see his Renamon on the screen instead it was on the map screen and sit other dots were blinking on it.*

Huh?

If I was still in there I really don’t see how you can blame me Robert.

*Turning to the new voice, a Renamon was now standing behind him. Unlike a normal Renamon her sleeve were red bearing Maximal logo instead of the usual yinyang. Robert Pinched him…herself.*

What is going on here?

[We will all start out seperated and after everyone as posted once we'll come together and meet our host. The "WHAT THE HECK!" was shouted so if anyone wants they can react to it. Don't have too.]
The White Lion, still the same since May 20, 2003
Lioconvoy
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Re: [SRP]Digimon DSB

Postby Shy Shay » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:53 pm

Alex took a quick look around him before rushing into his New York city apartment. He quickly closed the door, and started panting heavily in relief, clutching a paper bag to his heart.

He collapsed onto a nearby chair after closing and locking his door. He wanted nobody to know about this.

He slowly opened his paper bag that he had on his heart to reveal a black D-Arc with a blue strap and purple buttons. He sighed in releif, seeing that it was still there.

Alex is a high class business man. Only suits for him, even on his days off. He aced every class, was captain of all his clubs, and used to watch Digimon. He quickly got to the vice-princible position of a very prominant business in New York... and he had many jelouse adversaires. One day, he thought that he would need a break or he would snap... so he joined a digimon social board. He didn't really speak to anybody. Then something came up about owning a digivice... and he thought, once again, that he was about to snap. So when he saw this unique D-Arc for sale at a pawn shop, he quickly bought it.

He has been raising a pawnchessmon, the black kind, for a week now when a woman on the street saw him playing with it.

He rushed home right after, worried that the woman would ruin his carer. He never thought that somebody would not tell on him out of the goodness of there heart.

With a trembling figure, he slowly pushed the button. He saw what looked like a chess piece tapping on the screen... and then he saw a white flash of light ingulfing him. Before he blacked out all he could see were one's and zero's.

Not used and not expecting such an experance from a small device, he didn't wake up imediatly, instead going into a deep sleep. Unbenost to him, now her, she was now a 15 year old girl, rather then the 25 year old person she was before. She also has a black chesspawnmon shaking her, trying to wake her up.
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:17 pm

*Kyle closed the door to his apartment, having just returned from his job at a local pizza place.* Now, where'd I leave that thing...?

*Still clad in his green-and-orange uniform, Kyle walked over to his computer desk, where he'd also left a blue Data Link Digivice he'd found online a week ago. As he booted up both machines, he wass greeted by a pair of odd sights - his Strabimon tapping the Digivice's screen and glaring at him, and a series of 0s and 1s streaming across the computer monitor.* What the h-

*Before Kyle could finish his sentence, a bright light erupted from both screens, blinding him. Once things cleared, he realized several things. One, he was standing in the middle of a forest. Two, he was shorter than normal, looking a fair bit younger. Three, his clothes had turned into a green jacket with an orange t-shirt and jean shorts. Four, a Strabimon was standing right in front of him, greeting him with a sarcastic wave.* Heya, kid.

*Kyle responded to all this in the only natural way - staring at the Digimon and stuttering dumbly.* I... wha... how...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Sasha » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:59 pm

Lucia sits down at her computer after eating a small meal for dinner while messing with the d3 she found in the ally behind her apartment complex a few days before hand she taps it against her computer while typing in a search to see if she can find any info on it. "Lets see here this looks like one of those things i saw on that show on tv years ago. Lets see if i can find it."

She continues to tap hit hitting a button on the screen and a stream of white light jumps out from it into her computer and then into her. She yelps out as she is pulled into a vortex of lighting blacking out.

She wakes up noticing for one she is a lot shorter and younger and some red dinosaur looking thing is poking her with its muzzle. " gah what are you?"

It blinks. " Guilmon and I'm a digimon what are you?"

Lucia blinks. " I'm a Human and name is Lucia."

It blinks. " So you Luciamon?"

She blinks. " No mon at my name now then where." she stops hearing a WHAT THE HECK. " What was that? Lets go check it out Guilmon."

it nods. " Ok then Luciamon."

She sighs as the two race off toward the shout.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kumi-chan » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:09 am

Dragging himself from bed Kimon after a long restless night of sleep. He collapses onto the couch and lets out a long yawn before trying to go back to sleep. After a couple minutes he gets bored and jumps up from the couch. "Dang it. Why is it always like this?" He grumbles and heads to his chair flopping down in front of his computer.

He spends a few minutes looking through some job sites for a new job, having been let go a couple months ago. He doesn't see anything new so he digs down into the desk and pulls out the digivice he was given as a gift years ago from his parents. He spends some time caring for the digimon on the device and actually talking to it.

After about an hour he decides to check the forums he joined a few years ago. He having been there so long he was a mod there and just mostly spent time checking others' posts over. He stares at the screen in a half daze as he reads an argument between a few members. "Metramorph... and Solobrowsermon." He makes a mental note to keep an eye on the conversation.

He hears a sudden beep from his digivice and stops noticing a zero on the computer screen, then a 1. Then more and more of them on the screen. He moves closer to the screen unaware of the glow coming from it. He gets a strange vertigo sensation as if he is falling into the screen suddenly blacking out.

Kimon feels something under his head as he groan opening his eyes as he awakens. He hears a sudden soft voice. "Are you awake?"

He nods in response as he fully opens his eyes seeing something pink in his eyes not realizing it is his hair. He reaches up to touch the pink thin seeing his hand noticing how much smaller it is. "huh?" He suddenly shoots up fully awake and falls back onto his butt. "What's!?" He stops pausing noticing the sound of his own voice noticing the higher pitch of it sounding like a girl's voice.

He looks down seeing the body of a young girl instead of his 20's year old one. She looking down at her petite frame with the d cup breasts on it instead of her flat and skinny male figure. Her short blonde hair having been replaced with long pink hair down to her butt. No longer just dressed in black Death Smiles boxers, instead she notices a black lacy bra on her chest cupping it and matching black panties on her butt. She clad in a black dress with some white lace along the top. She feeling smooth white leggings encasing her legs and black shoes on her feet.

Suddenly the same voice speaks up to her again, soft a timid one. "A-are you alright miss?" The new girl turns looking in shock at the creature sitting beside her, a Lopmon. She just stares at her.

"Wha? what? what?!" She keeps on staring at the digimon in shock silently as they just stare at each other.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Hira Kanaki » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:48 pm

*Nick goes into his apartment after work, searching through his bedroom to find his D3, also making sure everything is locked beforehand.*

"Ah there it is." He says pulling out a light green D3 device. "Now to log into the social forum I visit." Nick said as he did so, though he mostly browses the forum under the screen name Great_Byakko but he's more of a lurker. "Now to see what's going on in the forums, and also check out stats for a Palomon." Nick said as he also looked down at the monster he had been raising for a week. "Strange I can't see any data on it might as well check another." Nick says as he clicks on another monsters data but a white flash comes out of the computer and he wakes up in a forest after what seemed like a few hours after waking up to see what looked like a Palomon nudging him...

"Where am I, and why do I feel somewhat different..." Nick said as he looked at his well now herself, she was wearing pink shorts, black shoes, a pink shirt with a white star design and short black hair, and looks considerably younger and shorter. "This...this must be a dream..." Nick thought until she get's surprised glomped by a Palomon right behind her.

"Gah who are you?" Nick said surprised at the green thing that just glomped him.

"What you don't know me, I'm the digimon you raised for a week, I'm Palomon." Palomon said excitedly.

"Right well, my name is Nick, but I suppose it wont work with the current body." Nick said looking down before hearing a loud scream. "Maybe we should check that out." Nick said heading to the source of the sound with Palomon in tow.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Miku-chan » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:21 pm

Harold couldn't believe his luck. He had been prowling the thrift stores and second hand toy stores for months and when he took out the garbage last month, there it was. Sure the case was a bit dirty and the buttons a bit worn, but he was able to clean all the grime off and restore the worn contacts inside with the parts and pieces from old NES controllers and a broken gameboy color he had in the back of the repair room. The fact that something seemed off about the Yellow and white D'arc took a back seat to his repairing the device and finding out what Digimon had been in the trainers device. Replacing the batteries and hooking the device to his laptop he didn't expect anything but a core dump to his hard drive. Suddenly his world went white as the laptop screen flared and momentarily blinded him. 

Soon he world comes back into focus and looks very strange. For one he is no longer in his back room at he game center and two, he is much shorter and his beard is gone with a pixie style haircut falling into his face as he looks himself over to find he is wearing a yellow sleeveless top and a pale pink skirt with lace trim at the bottom and pink with yellow trimmed tennis shoes. " Wha...???" is all the new girl gets out as she notices the voice coming from her mouth is not her own. A small paw gently lands on her shoulder before she can panic and the voice asks "...Are you alright Hari?" Turning to the kind voice she sees a Salamon.  "Where ... what...where..." the confused new girl asks. 
"Well the where is easy, you are in the digital world and so is the what I wanted to thank you for lovingly repairing he D'arc you found and here you are. " Salamon says just as they hear the shout some distance away, but it sounds pretty far away and distorted by the sounds of machines nearby.

"What was that?" she asks.

"Sounds like another girl, but it might be pretty far away from here." the Salamon replies." Want to go see?"

Not quite sure if this is some kind of dream, Hari nods a quick yes and is soon following the Salamon towards the yell they heard...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Lioconvoy » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:44 am

--Above the forest--

*Sweating, Keramon looked somewhat confused at the results of his gates. Each of the human that appeared no longer looked anything like they had before he summoned them.*

I told Ophanimon my gates would corrupt the human's data. Lilithmon is going to be so mad at me, maybe they aren't damage too badly. Oh well it's Kokuwamon's job to gather them up.

*With those words a portal opened and the Digimon flew through it.*

--In the forest with Robert and Renamon--

*Renamon shrugged her shoulders. She really had no idea what was going on.*

I know you're supposed to be an old man, but why you're not is beyound me.

*Robert quickly pinched herself, and then looked at the D-3. It didn't seem to be made of plastic anymore.*

If this was a dream then it be your fault I look like this because Renamon's partner in Tamers was Rika. However since this isn't a dream...

It still may be her fault for a simular reason.

*Both Robert and Renamon looked up to see a blue Kokuwamon floating about them.*

Plugs?

I am Kokuwamon, I was sent to gather the seven human summoned to this world. Your D-3 should have a map showing you the locations of the other six.

*Robert looked at the D-3, and again only saw six dots. Of course there was no point of reffence on the map so she had no idea if one of the dots was her, or if it meant that one of the seven was outside the range of the map.*

Yeah, I don't know if this will be of any real use.

May I see that?

*The little bug digimon starts playing with the digivice*

Normally HiAndromon is responciple for programing things, but well he was captured by "Him" and it's become one of my responcibilities.

*After finishing his sentence he hands the Digivice back to Robert.*

Here it should work now.

*Now Robert could see seven dots and could tell one of them was her, she could also see a few were heading toward her.*

Okay I guess that will work. I guess first is meeting one of the dots on it's way to us.

[Robert, Renamon, and Kokuwamon are heading towards Nick. However that doesn't stop other from meeting my group, except Hari who is on the edge of the forrest since she can hear Machines. It will take her a little longer to run into the others.]
Lioconvoy
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Sasha » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:24 am

Lucia continues heading toward the direction she heard the scream in while tapping the d3. /I have no idea what this thing is doing now its all just so confusing./ She things to herself.

Guilmon looks up at her. " What are you doing Luciamon?"

She sighs. " Trying to get this thing to work right Its just beeping now and showing dots."

He shrugs " Oh well im sure you get it to work."

She sighs and continues walking in the direction she heard the scream.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Shy Shay » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:07 am

Finally, Alex wakes up! He, now she, suddenly straightens into a sitting position. She takes a quick look around, and her eyes are drawn to the giant moving chess piece right next to her.

"Sir! Ready for duty, sir!" It sulutes.

Alex blinks. He looks around, and looks at her new petite 15 year old body. A pair of shorts and a small pink shirt resultes in a very girly look. She looks at the chess piece. "I request and require information as to what is happening."

"Sir yes sir! You are in the digital world, sir! I am you digimon, sir! You are a digi-destined, sir! As for the rest, sir, all I know is that there are more digi-destined here! Sir!"

Alex nods, digesting this information. "Okay. Three questions. Why am I in this body, how long will I be here, and why do you call me sir?"

"Sir yes sir! I don't know that answer to the first two questions, sir! But you, sir, are my trainer, sir! As such I call you sir, sir!"

Alex nods again. "That was useful. Thank you."

The chesspiece beams. "Sir thank you sir! I am chesspawnmon, sir!"

Alex nods. "Then, chesspawnmon, lets go look for the other... digi-destined."

"Sir yes sir!"

And off Alex and chesspawnmon go, wondering in the forest. They'll meet up with Robert, Renamon and Kokuwamon, but they won't be able to see them. If one of the other three see's Alex and Chesspawnmon, though, is a diffrent story.

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:16 pm

*Kyle continues to stare at Strabimon.* Okay, so... so you're a Digimon... How'd you get here? How'd I get here?

*Strabimon shrugs.* Heck if I know. I just heard I was s'possed to be your partner. Gotta say, I thought ya'd be taller.

Um, okay... Was someone screaming just now? I thought I heard something...

Yeah, sounded like it.

Well, should we do something about it?

If ya want to. *Strabimon shrugs again and runs off toward Robert's location, with Kyle trailing behind.*
Last edited by Ookalf on Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:06 pm

*Hari and Salamon start making there way towards the deeper forest, with Hari 's mind abuzz over what she is seeing. The digital plant life is truly amazing to her and she starts to ask Salamon questions..."So why were you in the D'arc and why am I here like this now?"
"I was in that digivice for you to train, but something happened before You found it. The child who had it took it from your mailbox some time ago and didn't know much about caring for the device or it's uses. Eventually I evolved, but the buttons wore out and they put the D'arc in the trash where you found it. I wS so happy when you finally finished repairing it but when I tried to greet you, you came here. why you de-aged and became a girl is probably a question best left to Keramon or one of the others, but I suspect you were a Digi Destined and got summoned to help stop the darkness that is threatening to take over our worlds. Salamon says, looking somewhat apologetic about not having all the answers for Hari...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Lioconvoy » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:52 pm

[Er, there is a reason I never used the word Digidestined. Course anything the Digimon say can be explained away by the unstable gate and corruption. My Fault for not saying anything about it, I kinda thought the humans would be the one to call themselves Digidestined, I didn't think the partner Digimon would know what Digidestined were.

Again sorry, I still need work on planning RPGs.]

Why did you call Kokuwamon Plugs?

Because at the Glass House I have a blue Kokuwamon named plugs. Course I'm all was misspelling it "Kokuwargamon". Just another one of my stupid mistake, like pronouncing the "Lio" in my username "Loy."

And this Glass House?

A Freeform roleplaying topic made by one of the other users named Eel. I have four Digimon there Plug, Demon, Litithmon And Drunken Phantomon. Lilithmon was an original digimon originally. The didn't come out with an official Lilithmon till about three years after I made mine.

I assume Drunken Phantomon is another or your orignals?

Yeah except they haven't made an official one of him.

*Although somewhat curious about Renamon and Lio's conversation the Kokuwamon just continued to follow them as they head towards another of the humans.*

[Just a side note the words in "" are being pronounced as they're spelled. Normally Robert will pronounce Lio as "Loy".]
Lioconvoy
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Sasha » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:52 am

Lucia sighs and stops and picks off her shoes rubbing her feet witch startles Guilmon. "

"How can Luciamon remove her skin?"

she blinks." Its not skin its shoes you know clothing."

He blinks. " What is clothing is it food?"

*insert facefalt here* " How you cant eat them they to keep you warm when its cold out and keep you decent when in public"

He laughs. " Luciamon funny no one cares how you look here."

She sigh. / Just my lucky I become a kid and get one as a partner./
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Shy Shay » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:00 pm

[Ah, sorry about that. I thought that in the series it was the digimon that gave them the names, but whatever. It is your RP, after all.]

Alex sighs, looking around for other humans in the forest. Meanwhile, her digimon was goind "Left! Left! Left right left!" over and over again. "Chesspawnmon? Could you please stop doing that?"

Chesspawnmon looks agast. "Of course, sir! Sorry I bothered you, sir!"

"It's no problem, Chesspawnmon."

"Still, sir! I'm sorry, sir!"

Alex sighs as she sees Lucia and Gulumon. Chesspawnmon suddenly gets right in front of them. "State your I.D. and purpose!"

Alex shrugs apologeticly behind her digimon.

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Next

Return to Roleplaying