Make a TF Foundation: Shay vs High School!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Make a TF Foundation: Shay vs High School!

Postby muffinstud » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:01 pm

Jess raises an eyebrow at her. "Thanks. But don't you feel like staring? You don't want to touch them? They don't turn you on at all?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Shy Shay » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:03 pm

Veronica blinks. "...No, not really. I mean, they're cute and all, but they're just boobs." She appears to be completely unaware of what this signifies.
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby muffinstud » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:17 pm

"Veronica. You were a guy this morning. Think. What should be your reaction to seeing a pair of boobs?" She lets her shirt down and pokes Veronica's chest. "You should be drooling over these things, not over boys."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Shy Shay » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:20 pm

Veronica blinks at her poked chest. "Wait..." She closes her eyes, and starts moveing slowly back and forth in a self comforting manner. "I... I'm gone, aren't I? Comepletely gone..." She shivers. "I'm just like Nicole, aren't I?"

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby muffinstud » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:30 pm

"Not yet. If you don't learn to control yourself, you will be though." Jess pulls her in and gives her a hug. "You're still you. You just... have different priorities. Maybe this is just how your body is handling the change in your body chemistry. I don't know." She pats the other girl's back. "You obviously aren't handling all this very well by yourself."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Shy Shay » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:33 pm

"I-I'll learn... I've alwaysed cope... I...I'll cope again..." Despite her words, she is shivering. "I-I managed through a divorce alone... I-I managed wi-without friends... I-I alway go-got my homework do-done... all-allways a-alone..." She is clearly outmatched and needs some help getting through this despite her brave words. The shaky voice and shivering body is an indicator of that.

"I-I'll live... I-I'll live..."

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby muffinstud » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:54 pm

Jess keeps hugging her. "Come on. No one's that tough. You're not okay, and I'm not letting go until you give up this macho loner thing. You need help. You can't even talk right." She pats Veronica's head and puts her head on her shoulder. "You can cry if you'd like."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Shy Shay » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:57 pm

"Th-thanks..." She leans down on Jess and quietly sobs, tears streaking down her face. She has never felt so out off control... so alien in her own skin... and she liked it. And she'd do it again in a second.

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby muffinstud » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:07 pm

Jess holds Veronica close. Veronica can feel her own chest pressing against hers. Double the softness, double the young pertness. Yet all Veronica feels is her own chest being comfortably pressed by a similar and welcome softness. It's just comfortable. Not sexy, not exciting. Just warm and comfortable.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Shy Shay » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:09 pm

Veronica sniffs, trying to get herself under control. She... she can't cry like this... not in any vestige of masculine pride, but becouse it's all that she's got left. She can't cry like this... she just... she just can't...

She leans back, taking away the comfort. It makes her sad, but she doesn't want to be reminded off it. Tears are still streaming down her face, and some snot is dripping down her nose, but she is forcing a smile despite it all. "Th-thanks..."

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby muffinstud » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:19 pm

Jess squints at her. "Are you sure you'll be okay? You want me to walk with you? Make sure you don't see anyone you'll race after?" Jess guides her over to the bathroom section and offers her some tissue. "Because it's okay to cry. Not just cuz you're a girl. You've had a lot sprung on you all at once. Anyone else I'd think would be bouncing in a padded cell by now."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Shy Shay » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:24 pm

Veronica blows her nose and wipes her tears. "I-I'll..." She takes a deep breath. "...I'll live." She speaks in a monotone like voice. "...as much as it pains me to admit, I would appreciate it if you came with me to my house. To make sure that I remain... under control." She shudders as she takes another breath. It is clear that she is doing all that she can to remain under control, and even then just barely.

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby muffinstud » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:43 pm

Jess shakes her head. "It's not healthy for you to keep all of this inside." She rubs Veronica's back. "Are you sure you don't want to let some more out?" She offers her arms out, and she gives Veronica a cute little pout. She's just so harmlessly cute, and she's already done so much to help Veronica already. And it did feel nice to hug her before...
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Shy Shay » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Veronica sniffles, and crumples back into Jess, this time brawling out loud, sniffing and clutching her clothing. She couldn't help herself. Stupid estrogen.

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby muffinstud » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:50 pm

"Ack!" Jess almost stumbles at the sudden outburst. She manages to hold on and rocks Veronica through her long cry. "Shhh, it's okay. You'll get through this. You've got me, right?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying