The Mansion

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

The Mansion

Postby Nikki » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:06 pm

Demetri walks into the empty house. He had always why it was deserted. It was definitely old but in pretty good condition. He had been dared to spend the night there. He felt something odd as he entered. Like a weird pressence. There was a painting of a woman on the wall. He then noticed it seemed to be moving.

"At last a host." The woman said.

"Aaahhh paintings don't talk." Demetri said. Now he understood why no one lived there. The mansion was haunted. He began to run for the door but both doors closed and locked shut.

"This will only take a second." The woman said as a ghostly form entered his body.

Blonde hair began to cascade out of his scalp. His facial features became more feminine. His chest grew into a large pair of breasts. His body continued to morph as he finished his transition into womanhood. His clothes changed into a white lacy dress and gloves. Lastly the spirit's mind began to merge with his leaving one being:Riana

The new woman snapped her fingers and the dust from the house seemed to disappear. A sign reading OPEN HOUSE appeared outside the door and she waited for visitors to show up.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Re: The Mansion

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:04 pm

Micheal was driving in his red sports car that cost a pretty penny. Something to show how well he did his job. He may not like his job but it does pays the car without worry. Still he was now going to to inspect an house that has been condemn to be abandon. Micheal had heard some things about it but still if we could sell this house then he knew that he wouldn't need to worry about the down economy at all for the next four years.

Micheal drove up to the drive way of the but was in for a shock as he saw the sign that read 'Open House'. He frown at this and said in a somewhat angry tone. "This better not be somebody's idea of a joke. I was assign to sell this house and surely it can't be due for a open house till a few months."

Micheal at once got out of his car and locked it. He then walked up to the door and decided to at once turn the knob of the door and tried to open it.

"Time to see what is going on here. Clearly there is a mistake here," said Micheal as he prepare for what was inside.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Nikki » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:07 pm

The door opens.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:09 pm

Nikki wrote:The door opens.

Micheal walks though the door and closed the door on his way in. He was expecting a dust cover house with drapes over anything that was inside. He frowned and wonder if there was some sort of miscommunication between the reality agency he worked for and himself. Micheal knows this is the right place but clearly the inside of this house tells a different story. Either way Micheal was feeling he was wasting much valuable time.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Nikki » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:13 pm

Riana walks down the stairs. "Hello. Welcome." She says.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:16 pm

Nikki wrote:Riana walks down the stairs. "Hello. Welcome." She says.

"Hello Miss," said Micheal as he looked up at the lady that greeted her. He notice that she looked very well dressed. He cleared his throat and then said, "I am from Young Reality, I would like to ask you a few question as in what is happening in this house. According to my records, this house is suppose to be abandon."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Nikki » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:18 pm

"Well it obviously isn't abandoned if I live here." Riana says. "But why don't you stay for a while, maybe have a drink?"

Her voice seems oddly hypnotic.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:27 pm

Nikki wrote:"Well it obviously isn't abandoned if I live here." Riana says. "But why don't you stay for a while, maybe have a drink?"

Her voice seems oddly hypnotic.

"Clearly it isn't as somebody at my job needs to do their own job instead of playing games on Facebook," Micheal shakes his head and was already going though the list of people he needed to chew out for this complete waste of time. He didn't have time to stay here since he had elsewheres to be. Still something slowly creeped into his mind as the girl spoke. He shook his head and then said, "Still that sounds decent. Might as well make good use of the time wasted coming here."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Nikki » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:29 pm

"Yes why don't you take a seat and I'll be back." Riana says. "What kind of wine do you like?"
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:34 pm

Nikki wrote:"Yes why don't you take a seat and I'll be back." Riana says. "What kind of wine do you like?"

"Thanks," said Micheal as he tries to hide his annoyance. He was surprise by the offer of wine but guess it was only better for him. Still he had a few more hours of daylight to burn off. He sighed as he took a seat on one of the fine sofas and then said, "White would be fine but not too much. I still have to head into the office and have a discussion with some of my coworkers."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Nikki » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Riana goes to kitchen. The sofa seems to be very comfortable. His hair seems to be brushing against his neck a little.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:47 pm

Nikki wrote:Riana goes to kitchen. The sofa seems to be very comfortable. His hair seems to be brushing against his neck a little.

Micheal sits at the sofa as he waited for the girl to return. He was still upset with being sent here when clearly the house wasn't up for sale on his list. He was going to hunt down the person who caused this and that person better not have done this as a joke on Micheal. He could feel his hair against his neck. It made Micheal wonder if it was time for a hair cut. It was always short but it has been a while since he got a hair cut.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Nikki » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:51 pm

His clothes feel a little looser as well as his legs are slightly higher off the ground. Riana comes back with a glass of wine.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Nikki wrote:His clothes feel a little looser as well as his legs are slightly higher off the ground. Riana comes back with a glass of wine.

Micheal was a bit fuming from the time wasted here. He was hoping that the wine from this lady would be worth at least staying here. It won't get back the money he wasted here but that was a sunk cost. He patted his clothes a bit and notice it was a bit looser. He then notice the girl coming back with a glass of wine and tried to give her a smile. If Micheal was lucky then maybe this lady would be willing to sell the house for something smaller. So far he has seen nobody living here along with this lady.

"There you are. Thank you for trying to compensate for my time here." said Micheal.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Nikki » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:05 pm

"You're welcome." Riana says. "Maybe you need a less stressful career."

His hands become dainty and his nails are perfectly manicured but her voice seems to distract him from such.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Next

Return to Roleplaying