[FFRP] A Psychological Experiment (IC)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [FFRP] A Psychological Experiment (IC)

Postby Roggamer22 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:45 pm

Chris blushes at the 'big soft toy' comment and shakes her head a bit. "Sorry-nya. Didn't mean to distract you 2 or anything." She bows politely and steps away from the kitchen.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:51 am

Ookalf wrote:*Regalia glances at Miika.* Hm. Forget it.

[Living Roo[

"Okay. That is fine. I will," said Miika quickly as she bows her head.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby all_knowing_frog » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:11 pm

[Living Room]

"Nice to meet you, Regalia." Lana shifts her weight from one foot to the other nerviosly, then looks at Miika, "Ah, hello? I'm Lana."
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Zoey » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:19 pm

Natalie, now feeling very incomfertable with so many girls of all things so close tries to hope her foor cooks faster. Her face was blushing red afterall. She wondered if she could hurry it up with some magic. Using what she knows she pointed at the steak and tries to shoot it with very hot light to cook it faster!
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Shy Shay » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:25 pm

[Kitchen]

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:[Kitchen]
She was eager to impress all the grown ups, but Valerie especially. And so when she turned to look back up at the pretty girl to inform her she'd sprayed the pans, she saw the tears, and immediately was overcome with panic. "Valerie... what's wrong?", she asked, hurrying back to her side.

Valerie looks over at her. "Uh... nothing, honey. Did you finish spraying?"

Kaizer wrote:Natalie, now feeling very incomfertable with so many girls of all things so close tries to hope her foor cooks faster. Her face was blushing red afterall. She wondered if she could hurry it up with some magic. Using what she knows she pointed at the steak and tries to shoot it with very hot light to cook it faster!

Valerie gaps a bit. "Gah! Um... thanks, but please don't do that again... I'm timing everything to get it ready at the same time."

She then looks at Natalie. "Um, I'm making lunch right now, could you please wait?"
Last edited by Shy Shay on Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zilla » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:13 pm

Linda had found her room with her name on it... which she briefly thought as curious since she didn't actually remember filling any forms out that gave her name, and it was embossed on name plate too, so they had to have known she was coming...

She finds a key in the lock, which she pulls out, a bit to her surprise as well. I guess these people assumed the other subjects were trustworthy. Linda wasted no time in opening the door, her tail slightly wagging and her clothes still dripping from the pool.

Inside, Linda finds a very cool room. The air blowing across her wet skin makes her shiver slightly as she enters, and her hands feel for a light switch. It's rather dark in here, but she can make out the long dark curtains covering the window, and a wardrobe next to a low-set, circular bed. Her hands find the switch a little further into the room than she would have expected, and a pale but bright light activates on the ceiling... showing that it is painted to look like a night sky... Linda is struck by the lack of a lightbulb, instead noticing that the light comes from a full-moon in the ceiling. She stares at it for a moment... lost in the beauty of the moon... She feels something stirring in the back of her mind.

She squeezes her eyes shut for a moment to get that weird feeling out of her head. She collects her thoughts and opens them, determined to find something dry to wear. The wardrobe has quite a selection, but she doesn't want to stay too long to figure out what exactly she should wear... She does wonder a bit at how the clothes all match her size, but then she remembers that this isn't the body she came in with... they probably had this planned in advance. She grabs a summery looking shirt with a soft pastel flower pattern and a billowy white skirt that matches the fur on her ears at tail, and lays them on the bed. She finds a sock drawer, and pulls out some equally white knee high socks. She also finds some white cotton panties with a hole for her tail, and lays them aside her other clothing.

(That long chunk of time where Linda was absent is spent here, 'cause her panties give her some trouble. The hole is barely wide enough for her tail at it's thick points, and it takes her a while to figure out how to position herself and her tail in such a way as to get it to go through the hole.)

Several minutes later, she emerges from her room with the scent of cooking lingering in the air. She closes and locks her door, and makes her way back to the main living room.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:05 pm

Kaya's already-hungry stomach makes a bit of a loud gurgle at the scent of so much food...sniffing like that brought to the front of her attention the fact that her nose is much, much more sensitive, making all the smells even more difficult to bear. She resolves to concentrate on her task: If there's apparently a little of everything then they'll need bowls and saucers, and maybe small plates too! She gets to work locating and placing the various dishes, while overhearing the other conversations in the room.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:25 pm

all_knowing_frog wrote:[Living Room]

"Nice to meet you, Regalia." Lana shifts her weight from one foot to the other nerviosly, then looks at Miika, "Ah, hello? I'm Lana."

"Hello," said Miika meekly. She then looked down at the ground and said, "I am Mi-mi"

Miika had paused not because she was nervous but because the name 'Micheal' wouldn't come out. She then kept quiet and just stare at the ground.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Zilla » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:13 pm

[Living Room]

Linda enters the living room, finding another animal-girl and two others. She opens her mouth to get their attention when the soft scents of cooking waft through her alert nostrils. She instead "Mmmmm"s and closes her eyes, as she begins to salivate.

Momentarily, her eyes open and she is alert once more. "Hello everyone!" she says. "I'm Linda!" Her white wolfy-tail has set to wagging, anxious to meet new people, and to eat some food. "I guess we're all in this experiment, huh? Have you guys been to your rooms? I'm surprised that they have our names and stuff!"
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Zoey » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:53 am

Natalie turned to Valerie. "You the house cook or something?" she said a bit annoyed. "Im making my own food. I don't see why I can't eat the food I made at the time I want"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Miku-chan » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:26 pm

*Xandra look at Valerie and replies in an annoyed tone...*

"Why should she wait? In fact why should any of us need to wait to get what we want?"
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:42 pm

Kaya, still busy with the dishes and whatnot, turns in Xandra's general direction to offer an answer: "Common courtesy, not wasting food, the opportunity to, for once, eat a meal that was actually prepared rather than frozen and stuffed in a microwave? The possibility of social interaction over the meal? Take your pick.."
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Shy Shay » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:14 pm

Valerie doesn't know what to say to any of this, so instead she blushes as she wraps up the food. The steak is a bit overcooked as she quickly starts placing them out, making sure that the cat girl had a large portion of fish and that her de-facto 'daughter' had a meal full of healthy food. "Um... dinner's ready..." They might notice that, compared to the rest of the food, her's is rather plain.
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:29 pm

Melissa looked quite uncomfortable at the slight confrontation, but she did speak up a little, "I think it would be cool to all eat together... it might help us all get to know eachother". Taking her place beside Valerie, she frowned slightly at her meal when comparing it to the others. She glanced up at the young woman again, still seeming concerned that she'd now been crying atleast twice. "Thanks, Valerie, this looks and smells great! We really appreciate this... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:12 pm

Natalie rolled her eyes. "I guess we could..." she said to Melissa, who probably was another transformee, but she wasnt 100% sure yet, so she'd just just treat her like a little girl. So might as well please her.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying