[FFRP] A Psychological Experiment (IC)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [FFRP] A Psychological Experiment (IC)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:04 am

Melissa watched Xandra and how chopsticks with a bewildered look, her mouth hanging open a little. She glanced to Valerie for a moment, and then got to her feet and stetted across the table to pick up a pair of the chopsticks. Sitting back down, she then begins to try picking up a baby tomato with them...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:10 pm

Natalie is being practicle and eating using a fork, she looks across the table with a small shake on her head. She turns to Melissa which seemed to be having a hard time. "You sure you can use those?" she asked, before raising her fork. "I think this is more up your alley"
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:04 am

Xandra watches Melissa struggling with the chopsticks and replies to natalies comment..."She almost has it, see you keep your fingers like so..." she shows. Them how to properly use the chopsticks. She then deftly picks up a radish and pops it into her mouth before grabbing a tomato th same way without popping or squishing it..." Try the crisper stuff first, that was you don't spray juices all over everyone..." she suggests
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:50 am

Melissa looked up at Natalie, blushing a little, but the comment from the witch just seemed to make her more determined. Watching Xandra, she nodded her head and tried again, this time going for a leaf of crunchy lettuce. Leaning forward awkwardly she lifted the chopsticks to her mouth and grasped the lettuce with her teeth, and gobbled it up, finishing with a gulp. "I did it!", she shouted, jumping to her feet and throwing her arms up, the chopsticks in each hand pointing up.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:40 am

Natalie tried to contain her laughter, but it was hard. Seeing Melissa overeact to such a thing just tickled her funny bone. She held her hand to her mouth as she laughed.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Ookalf » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:23 am

all_knowing_frog wrote:"Strange..." she trails off obviosly thinking about something as she makes her way up the stareway, occasionaly catching her foot on a step but managing to catch herself before she falls. When she reaches the top she looks about for the kitchen/dining room.

I think it's over here. *Regalia walks over to the kitchen and looks inside.* Hello?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:43 pm

[Kitchen/Dining Room]
Regalia (and the others, if they followed her) will find a bunch of weird people sitting around a table, and some more food and empty seats prepared, definitely enough for all of them to eat as well.
There's a young girl who's standing up in a moment of celebration, a witch of some sort who's chuckling at the display, a woman in a dress with something of a protective manner towards the younger girl, two wolf-girls, another woman eating with chopsticks, and a catgirl who seems to have just finished her meal.

Kaya waves at the four-armed woman coming in. "Hey! Come join us for lunch, please!"
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby all_knowing_frog » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:21 am

Lana follows Regalia closely. She nods in recognition to Kaya, then looks at the two wolf girls, worry welling up inside her. She's a fox, and wolves are higher on the food chain then her. She hopes that they don't mind her being there, sense they seem to be ok with the cat girl. Still, she stays near Regalia, planning on sitting next to her.

The witch was an unknown, but she didn't seem to bad, as she found the girl entertaining. Lana had a feeling that Regalia was going to be, at the very least, somewhat like this woman, the fact that Lana felt strangely drawn and comforted by a stranger hinting at such.

She's curies about the other little girl, and why she was celebrating, but that could wait. Better to play it safe and keep close to the nice four armed lady.

Then she suddenly remembers the nervous Miika, turning a bit to see how she was doing.
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:27 am

Miika notice the bunch and felt her shyness raising in her. Everybody there looked much more interesting then herself and seem much more open then her. She already wanted to just melt into the background and hide while everybody else just talked. She kind of shifts to be behind the little girl and the four arm woman as she looked around.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Ookalf » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:11 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:[Kitchen/Dining Room]
Regalia (and the others, if they followed her) will find a bunch of weird people sitting around a table, and some more food and empty seats prepared, definitely enough for all of them to eat as well.
There's a young girl who's standing up in a moment of celebration, a witch of some sort who's chuckling at the display, a woman in a dress with something of a protective manner towards the younger girl, two wolf-girls, another woman eating with chopsticks, and a catgirl who seems to have just finished her meal.

Kaya waves at the four-armed woman coming in. "Hey! Come join us for lunch, please!"

[Kitchen/Dining Room]

Thank you, I believe I will. *Regalia sits down and looks over all the food.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:25 pm

[Kitchen/Dining Room]

Melissa looked up, her arms still in the air when Regalia and Lana arrived. Her eyes widened a little at the sight of another girl closer to her own age, black pigtails swishing about as she tilted her head to one side before a smile spread across her lips. Setting the chopsticks down, she moved away from the table and stretched a skinny arm out towards the fox girl, offering her hand. "Hi, I'm Melissa... what's your name?", she asked. "I just ate with chopsticks!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:29 pm

Valerie giggled slightly at Melissa. "Yes, dear. You ate with chopsticks. I'm sure that makes you the perfect grown up." As if she didn't say anything, she continues to eat her food.

Regalia would find that the table is filled with delicious foods of all sorts, and a place for her.
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zilla » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:15 pm

Linda hides a smile at the utensil commotion going on around her, but busies herself with finishing the rest of the food on her plate. Since she had nothing better to do, she remains in her seat, silently getting a feel for the rest of the group as they eat. She gasps slightly as the sight of the woman with four arms entering.

"Well, hello there!" she says to the four-armed lady. "That's quite an interesting feature you have... That was from after the change, right?" she asks with the tone of true curiosity, meant to evoke humor. Her ears raise and her tail wags as she gets a little excited at seeing something so bizarre. She hardly even notices the little girl that entered with her.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:41 pm

Zilla wrote:Linda hides a smile at the utensil commotion going on around her, but busies herself with finishing the rest of the food on her plate. Since she had nothing better to do, she remains in her seat, silently getting a feel for the rest of the group as they eat. She gasps slightly as the sight of the woman with four arms entering.

"Well, hello there!" she says to the four-armed lady. "That's quite an interesting feature you have... That was from after the change, right?" she asks with the tone of true curiosity, meant to evoke humor. Her ears raise and her tail wags as she gets a little excited at seeing something so bizarre. She hardly even notices the little girl that entered with her.

*Regalia gathers some food for herself while she answers Linda.* Yes, of course. I'm assuming the same goes for you?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Roggamer22 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:22 pm

Chris smiles and waves to Regalia. She takes her own empty plates to the sink and begins washing them, humming to herself, tail swaying.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying