[FFRP] A Psychological Experiment (IC)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [FFRP] A Psychological Experiment (IC)

Postby all_knowing_frog » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:14 pm

"Oh, yes! Thank you so much! I can't see anything without them!" stands up reaching in the general direction of Regalia
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:27 pm

*Regalia hands over the galsses.* Now, I'm gonna go get something to eat. You coming with me?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby all_knowing_frog » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Putting them on, Lana nods, "Yes, I wasn't able to eat before I came." her tail wags happily, she smiles as she heads up the stairs again, making sure she's clearing each step. "You're really nice." she pauses a second, then turns towards Regalia, "What's it like? Having so many arms?"
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:47 pm

"Mind if I come too?" asked Miika meekly as she adjust her glasses and looked at the pair.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Zilla » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:44 pm

Valerie wrote:Valerie shyly raises her hand. "Uh... I made it... with Melissa and Kaya..."

Linda nods. "You guys did a great job!" She says, not quite knowing who Kaya and Melissa were. She plops some food into her mouth, eager to begin eating.

Melissa]"Hi Linda!", she said cheerfully as she heard the wolf-girl thanking Valerie for her hard work in making their meal. "I'm Melissa!". She'd even got over the embarrassment of her sailor school uniform as she ate the healthy meal. "Is everyone happy with their rooms? There's so much to do in mine... ".[/quote]

"Hey Melissa, nice to meet you!" Linda smiled back, returning her attention to the wonderful taste of the food, though she did think it might have been cooked a little long. She might have liked it more raw.

[quote="Kaya wrote:
Kaya picks up her food, going to the table and listening. "If...if everyone comes in here it might be a good idea to just have everyone introduced to everyone else so it's all clear and we can avoid confusion for the next few days or so."

Linda nods and chews, hoping to meet and hear from the others over the course of the meal. "Well," she adds between bites, "I'm an art student, and I like experiencing stuff. That's why I signed up for this thing..." Her tail swishes behind her, reminding her of the change she'd undergone. "I turned into this just before going through that door..." she says, nodding vaguely in the direction of the mysterious portal doorway that had brought them all here. "You guys are nice, and I look forward to spending time with you!" She beams, but quickly returns her mouth to her food.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Zoey » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:23 pm

Natalie continued to mind her own buisness quietly by her side. Unlike the other's she wasn't having a good time, she was still pissed, she got the transformation she did. It was also annoying and strange having some memories of how to use magic, which gave her some small headaches. She sighed, listenning to all the talk and just went to eat.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Ookalf » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:45 pm

all_knowing_frog wrote:Putting them on, Lana nods, "Yes, I wasn't able to eat before I came." her tail wags happily, she smiles as she heads up the stairs again, making sure she's clearing each step. "You're really nice." she pauses a second, then turns towards Regalia, "What's it like? Having so many arms?"

Why, thank you. And honestly, the extra arms are a lot easier to deal with than I would've though. In guess I'm just a natural, or sometihng.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Mind if I come too?" asked Miika meekly as she adjust her glasses and looked at the pair.

Of course you can come. Now, hurry it up. The others are probably eating already...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:51 pm

Ookalf wrote:Of course you can come. Now, hurry it up. The others are probably eating already...

"Okay. Thank you," said Miika as she tries to stay close to the four arm lady and the girl.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:03 pm

Xandra looked at the eating utensils flustered. For some reason, she could't access Zaners memories of how to use a simple fork and spoon, but her own preference for chopsticks was glaringly clear. Picking up the fork in a deathgrip, she tries to use it to stab at the veggies before giving up to use her spoon like a serving shovel and scoop them into her mouth, embarrassed for the first time since she came into the place...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Shy Shay » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:18 pm

Veronica looks at Xandra. "Ah, Xandra? Are you okay? Do you need some help?"
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby all_knowing_frog » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:20 pm

"Strange..." she trails off obviosly thinking about something as she makes her way up the stareway, occasionaly catching her foot on a step but managing to catch herself before she falls. When she reaches the top she looks about for the kitchen/dining room.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:34 pm

The flustered girl replies..." I don't seem to be able to remember how to use these things. Did you happen to find any chipsticks, I remember how to use them quite well.." she asks, blashing at her inability to correctly use the offered items...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:02 pm

Kaya had gotten her food, sat down, and been slowly eating while listening. At this point she swallows and stands up. "Sorry about that!" She goes over to the silverware drawer, and finds some dishwasher-safe chopsticks in one section of it. "Kaya should've thought of chopsticks along with all the other utensils...it's just that she has no idea how to use them." She takes out five or six pair, and after handing one (one pair, that is) over to Xandra places the rest near the center of the table for anyone else who wants some. Then she sits back down.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:08 pm

Relief washes over Xandra's features as she greatfully accepts the chopsticks from Kaya. "arigato, Kaya-chan. Maybe we can teach eachother how to use these utensils, ja?" she clusters thru mixing her languages a bit, but relieved she no longer looks the fool...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Roggamer22 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:21 pm

Chris finishes her food quickly, taking a napkin and cleaning her face. "That was delicious,nya~" She stands up and stretches, tail swishing.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying