[FFRP] A Psychological Experiment (IC)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [FFRP] A Psychological Experiment (IC)

Postby Zilla » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:45 pm

Linda lightly laughs. "Of course, of course. I'm sure you'll get lots of questions and gawking about your extra arms, so I'll give you a break from that. Come on, sit down and eat... Just don't go too fast with all those arms to help..." Linda smiles in her seat, showing her fanged teeth.

"As for the rest of you, are there any plans for tonight? Some fun stuff to get to know each other perhaps? Truth or Dare or I Have Never or something like that?"
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:49 pm

"How about a Karaoke Challenge as well?" Xandra asks not having notices the 4 arms on the newcomer.
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zilla » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:17 pm

"Well, since I didn't help with making the food, it's the least I can do to help clean up," Linda says, as she collects her dishes. She calmly collects everyone's dishes, heaping the utensils on top and stacking the plates below, before moving away into the kitchen. It looks like it'll be a kinda massive undertaking, considering how many people had been eating...

As she moves into the kitchen, she begins to wonder just what this experiment is about... and what kind of monitoring is going on. She's slightly surprised at how they were in charge of their own meals.... and is also surprised at the lack of contact from the people in charge of this. She didn't sign any paperwork, yet they had a room all picked out for her already.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Previous

Return to Roleplaying