Evolution stone TF RP (signup and discussion)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Evolution stone TF RP (signup and discussion)

Postby danio13 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:27 pm

My first RP forum....ever (based on my first original evo stones idea)
I am not sure of what to do, so if I did something wrong or if I'm missing something, please comment on it.

The idea is this: A boy or girl visit the SRU store(yes I know it's "overused" but what else can I do), where he or she is looking around. The wizard then tells him or her if you are interested with the evolution stones (Wizard thinks that he or she is the one worthy of them). The boy or girl likes them and buys the stones, thinking there are replicas. He or she picks one of the stones and examines it. It glows and starts to change him.

Before you think this will be Poke-Morph story, Here is the thing. In this story, when one "evolves", they turn into a super-powered person. If the boy evolves, they will most likely (if you want) be turned into a girl. If the girl evolves, they will always turn into a more beautiful version of themselves (increased beauty)

Here are 2 examples from my old thread:

1. A young boy, staying after school, finds a fire stone on his way home. On reaching home, He is greeted by his abusive father. After shouting at his son and beating his wife, the drunken father is about to hit the boy. But then, the fire stone glowed and transformed the boy into a teenage girl with red hair. Her fear is replaced by anger as she threatened her father with fireballs (she is now a pyro-kinectic) and the father ran away. The newly changed girl turned to her mother and comfort her. She then made herself a hero of sorts (protecting those who can protect themselves)

2. A chubby short freckle girl finds a thunderstone while going on her usual walk. She is then confronted by 2 shady men who teases her of her weight. As she passes them, she noticed that they are following them. She started to run and trapped by the men. As they are about to attack her, the thunderstone glowed and transforms her into a beautiful yellow-blond girl. The men were shocked at this and started to run away, but the girl quickly appeared in front of them (super-speed) and zapped them with electricity, knocking the men unconscious. The girl, amazed at her newly gained powers, decided to travel the world to look at new sites (right after telling her parents off course)

The TF can be TG, AR/AP, IB, or Animal to Human-like.

To signup, put your:
Name(of your character)
Gender (of your character)
Age (of your character)
Favorite Type( like fire, water, grass, etc.)
Favorite Pokemon
Which Tf would you pick

And here are some rules and guidelines I made up:
-VERY little to no sexual content
-NO Pokemorph (tails, ears, fangs, etc. are ok as long as the character still looks human)
-NO killing
-NO God mode
-You can have as many "moves" (like in the game) as long as the majority is your favorite (chosen) type.
-You can have a battle between transformed people (1 on 1, 2 on 2, and 3 on 3 only)

And that it. Hope folks will signup for the RP. Again, this is my first time doing this, so post about something I missed.

Thinking of starting tommorow

ALSO, What should the title be?
danio13
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Re: Evolution stone TF RP (signup and discussion)

Postby danio13 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:14 pm

...hello :?:
danio13
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby AshK » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:32 pm

I may participate in this, but it will take me a bit to come up with a character. I hope that's okay. I definitely want MtF Transformation/Evolution. I will think up a character and post it. I just need some time to think up a good one.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby danio13 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:33 pm

I can wait :mrgreen:
danio13
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby danio13 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:58 pm

...............bump
danio13
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby danio13 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:14 pm

...............still open
danio13
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby AshK » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:11 pm

I don't think that anyone will participate in this RP sadly. The main reason being is because there is already a Pokemon-Oriented type of RP ongoing at the moment. You really didn't give much detail about this RP. Maybe a little bit more rules wise and description of the settings and plot of the RP. That's my opinion anyway.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:50 pm

Another point that should be brought to bear, is that so far, there isn't any factor that guarantees player interaction. That's what makes an rp funner for them and easier for you as the GM. Perhaps there's a government agency that's picking up people affected by the stones? Perhaps everyone starts out in the same, small town? Perhaps everyone encounters a mysterious villain that draws them to a certain location in an attempt to find out more/stop him. The players need to be together somehow.

Also, why not give a couple examples of the different stones? It's a little overwhelming to create an entirely original superhero character from scratch, unless you're Stan Lee, or someone else with practice. I'd say, lay out a handful of stones, what some of their abilities are and could be. Let the players adjust the powers a little, but make sure they won't be able to godmod. If you run out of stones, lay out some more.

The premise in and of itself is good, and with a little bit more planning, I'm sure people would be flocking to join.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Return to Roleplaying