The Dark Side of Pokemon

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

The Dark Side of Pokemon

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:01 pm

It is a bright day in Kanto, the sun is shining, the Pidgey are chirping, everything seems right in the world...

But it is not so...

In Saffron City, there is a dark warehouse down a dingy backalley street. Its address is 27 Cubone Alley, and wouldnt even rate a second glance to most people. Not so to several aspiring Team Rocket members. They have been appraised by Rocket Recruiters out in the field, and some have even come to the Team first... but all have a small note in their hands leading them here it reads:

"To start your career in the illustrious Team Rocket, come to this location at 6 pm sharp on *date specified*. Bring your pokemon... and other's pokemon as well if you feel up to it."

Meanwhile, miles away, in the Celadon City Police Department it is a different scene. A Help Wanted sign on the door implores the aid of adventurous trainers to help the overwhelmed KPD against Team Rocket. Meanwhile on the PD's training field... the Jenny's were about to begin a few training rounds in the station's pokemon gym.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Re: The Dark Side of Pokemon

Postby Shy Shay » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:09 pm

Justin reads the note. He didn't like being part of team rocket, but it was neccasary to bring down their surely evil plan! He already had two pokemon, but he felt a need to have a psychic type. As he was walking to the warehouse, he kept his eye out for anybody that had a ralts; stealing pokemon may not be nice, but catching anothers pokemon is probably the best bet to impress others. Besides, ralts were killer to find.
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:19 pm

*Anne walks down Cubone Alley, counting the building numbers under her breath as she walks past. She smirks when she finds the warehouse, and confidently walks inside.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Nosnits » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:45 pm

Rosemary walks down the streets of Saffron nonchalantly, not even looking at her little piece of paper. With a quick peek around, she turns down Cubone Ally, and approaches the warehouse. She waits until her watch strikes 6 PM, and then heads inside.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby shinryou » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:52 am

A girl approached the area of the warehouse. She currently had all three of her pokemon following behind her at this time, Mawile, Ralts and Cyndaquil. She eyed the other trainers cautiously, and this fact wasn't very well concealed by her expression. Her pokemon on the other hand were following behind her, walking quite cheerfully.
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:36 am

Inside the warehouse, the interior is dark... and crammed with crates. For a moment it looks like they were led to a dead end, before a voice calls out from a shadow between two shipping container sized crates.

"Oi... if your here to join the Team, get over here. If your not... you just walked into the wrong building."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Nosnits » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:39 am

"You know..saying that out loud is kind of a giveaway." Rosemary says, looking towards the shadow voice. "But I am here to join.."
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Zoey » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:23 pm

Jenny waits her turn in the police gym, she is in line looking at the other Jenny's practice. She's one of the fresh recruits and she doesn't have such expirience, so watchs the older ones epic battles. She fixes her skirt and hat, waiting her turn hoping she can match up her elder siblings. She also wonders how the hell they dont find wearing those mid thigh skirts and these shoes with a 2 inch heels annoying when they move. Guess its a Jenny secret or something they'll teach her or something.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Shy Shay » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:46 pm

Justin is wondering around the town, looking for a ralts, when he see's the time. "Oh, ****! Gotta go!" He rushes off to the warehouse, hopeing that he wouldn't be late.

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:28 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Inside the warehouse, the interior is dark... and crammed with crates. For a moment it looks like they were led to a dead end, before a voice calls out from a shadow between two shipping container sized crates.

"Oi... if your here to join the Team, get over here. If your not... you just walked into the wrong building."

Yeah, I'm here for the Team... *Anne walks over to the crates in question.*
Last edited by Ookalf on Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Justin: As he rushes towards the Warehouse, it seems like luck was on his side. Because right before he turns the corner to Cubone Alley... a young girl walks by, with a Ralts on her head.

Rosemary and Anne: As they walk into the shadow, the figure of a man in a Team Rocket uniform becomes apparent. He nods. "Good..." And looks to the large metal cargo container. Pounding on the side, a hatch opens up to reveal a keypad. He punches a code in, and the side of the container opens up to reveal a staircase. "Get down there and wait at the office. They will answer your questions while we wait for stragglers."

Jenny: Indeed, her family members seem to battle flawlessly in their skirts and heels, and the Jenny's around happily cheer one or the other on as they fight. Eventually it is her turn. She is matched up with a Jenny with quite a bit more experience than her, but instead of being stuck up about it, the Jenny smiles at her. "Good luck! I look forward to seeing what you can do!" The growlithe at her heels barks happily. It looks quite bigger than her's... her's was almost a pup.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Nosnits » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:52 pm

Rosemary gives a curt little nod, and smiles a bit to the grunt. "Thanks." She says, then slowly heads down the staircase.

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Shy Shay » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:53 pm

Justin is conflicted, but only for a moment. He had to get their on time, but he really wanted that Ralts. He ran by the girl, shoving her over as she did; he scoped up the falling Ralts without missing a step. He quickly took several turns before the girl could turn around, and then he headed for the warehouse.

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:54 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Rosemary and Anne: As they walk into the shadow, the figure of a man in a Team Rocket uniform becomes apparent. He nods. "Good..." And looks to the large metal cargo container. Pounding on the side, a hatch opens up to reveal a keypad. He punches a code in, and the side of the container opens up to reveal a staircase. "Get down there and wait at the office. They will answer your questions while we wait for stragglers."

Sure thing. *Anne walks past the man and down the stairs.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Zoey » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:26 pm

Jenny nods. "Thank you!" she replied a bit nervious as she sees her cousins growlithe bark. She hadn't had much time with hers since she began in the force, hell her's is just as green as herself. Jenny kneeled down and petted her growlithe offering a smile. "Do your best and even if we lose your still a great pokemon" she said to Growlithe petting his warm fur, before standing up. "Ok!... Let's roll!" she exclaimed sending her growlithe in.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Next

Return to Roleplaying