The Dark Side of Pokemon

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Dark Side of Pokemon

Postby Millinescence » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:26 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Rika: Into the PD garage and through the hallways, its apparent a battle has begun. She could watch the fight between Jenny and Jenny... or run her pokemon through an obstacle course. It was up to her.

Rika stops to look at the Jenny vs. Jenny battle going on for a moment. To her, it was almost like looking at a mirror image. That is until one Growlithe attacks another. She shrugs and chuckles to herself at the spectacle. "Well, they seem equally matched. Let's go Megan." Rika says to her Meganium. They then go to the obstacle course.
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:45 am

((yes I am SOOO continuing this. Because I can. And have thought of more amazing ideas for it.))

The Rocket member nods to Nathan and Justin. "Right, right... You." He points at Justin. "Get in there..." He points to the staircase that appears beside him from the cargo crate. "As for you, smart mouth... Show me your invite or you can stay out here and make fun of me all day."

He then looks over to Kanade. "Ahh... another one. Whatcha here for, sweetness?"

The secretary looks up at Rosemary and Anne again. "If you have any questions... or second thoughts... this is your last chance, girls. Not everyone has the... heart, to be a Rocket Member. But take it from me... its worth it. I cant tell you much, but... we are going places."

Cousin Jenny smiles a bit, but frowns as her growlithe flinches from the leer. "Growlithe! Take the kid gloves off... growl!" Her growlithe's hackles raise... its eyes narrowing as a bloodthirsty growl emanates from it. The cuddly pokemon is positively terrifying...

Meanwhile, Rika goes to the obstacle course! There are targets, hurdles, trenches... basic exercises to keep in shape! There are two sets. A human one and a pokemon one... side by side. Apparently Jenny's worked with their pokemon through everything.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Shy Shay » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:27 pm

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir." He was brown nosing so much it hurt him physically, though he didn't show any signs of it. He quickly went down the stairs, preparing himself for whatever Team Rocket was planning.
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:31 pm

Knight Errant wrote:The secretary looks up at Rosemary and Anne again. "If you have any questions... or second thoughts... this is your last chance, girls. Not everyone has the... heart, to be a Rocket Member. But take it from me... its worth it. I cant tell you much, but... we are going places."

Look, if I was gonna back down now, I wouldn't've come here in the first place. I'm staying.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Zoey » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:41 am

Jenny puts her hands over her ears as she can hear the ears hurt a bit. "Hold on buddy!" she exclaims. When the attack ends, Jenny points to the enemy growlithe. "Let's close the distance. Use tackle!" she ordered.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:35 pm

Justin goes down! And soon joins the others in the small room with the Rocket Secretary. She smiles at the girl's determined response. "Good..." The phone at her desk rings, she picks it up and talks for a moment. Then looks back up.

"Looks like they are ready for you. Head on through the door to my left... straight on through to your orientation."

The other Jenny points forward. "Growlithe! Use bite!" Her growlithe barks a reply, and charges forward!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:48 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Justin goes down! And soon joins the others in the small room with the Rocket Secretary. She smiles at the girl's determined response. "Good..." The phone at her desk rings, she picks it up and talks for a moment. Then looks back up.

"Looks like they are ready for you. Head on through the door to my left... straight on through to your orientation."

Gotcha. *Anne heads through the door.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Shy Shay » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:23 pm

Justin nods. "Yes, Ma'am!" He quickly walks through the door, swallowing the disgusting feeling he has from recognizing her as a superior. I hope I can last long enough to take this thing down...
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zoey » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:28 pm

Jenny gritted her teeth as the two pokemon came at each other at very high speed. "You can do it! Full power!" she encouranged her Growlithe as it launged at the opposing pokemon.

"Gwooooooul!"
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Previous

Return to Roleplaying