[FFRP] The attack of the Faeries!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [FFRP] The attack of the Faeries!

Postby Miku-chan » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:46 pm

Millinescence wrote:Sayako listens intently with what the new faerie has to say. "So, you just wanted to get away from the humans and play games with those strange contraptions you brought? And your dad found us and we made him stop..." She trails off and giggles a little at Preston's now skyclad frame. She doesn't seem to mind it. "Ohh...your friends are coming? Perhaps we can meet them. We'll need to name you, your human name may not suit you whatever it was. How does Reiko sound?" Sayako then pulls Reiko out of the giant clothing, flapping her wings to help her along. Once Reiko was out of the clothing they end up flying across the room, nearly landing on the floor!

Preston blinks at how forward Sayako seems to be, and at her renaming of him, the first thought is to fight it, but somehow, the name Reiko just seems to feel ...Right...somehow. "Why Reiko?" He asks quietly as she starts to pull his almost completed transformation free of the bloodied clothing on the floor, her boxers still hanging on to her hips,(if barely) and stumbling as the fly thru the air..."Right, Kieko, Motoko and Shu were suppose to be here already. I hope those loggers didnt scare them off or hurt them?" she says, concern still evident on her face...

And speaking of the devil, Kieko stumbles thru the lower path to the mill pulling what looks to be a wagon with parts for her carbon scrubber she was building to use on the generator..." I dont know why I even believe Shu and Motoko any more. They said they would be here at three to help me bring the parts in, and as usual, they are no where to be seen." The frustrated genious mutters as she nears the generator...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blindsense » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:56 pm

.: Sorry for the delay guys - I'm having temporary writers' block for this particular RP. Decided I didn't like the original direction I was taking it in... I should come up with something in the next day or so. Sorry for the wait. =\ :.
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Blindsense » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:15 am

"Uh... Thanks, but I'd rather lose my masculinity then lose my intelligence." Ari says, laughing nervously at Annalina's comment. He feels the changes happening. "Um... I'm assuming that I'm getting shorter, or everybody else is getting taller." He says, commenting on his change in height. He hasn't noticed the hair, though.

Annalina merely nods as she surveys Ari’s slowly-progressing changes. The boy would find that he had settled in at roughly 3 feet in height now – about a foot taller than Annalina and the other High Fae. Roughly half of his scalp now bears bright red-orange locks now – they are long and straight, cascading around his head. His build becomes increasingly slight and feminine. He can feel his musculature shifting and slimming in accordance to his new frame.

Li's hair began to start to change, and she began to grow shorter..."The transformation process has begun, I believe. Looks like we will no longer be able to go to school...unless there are schools here that teach new High Faewild how to do magic and stuff."

Annalina turns her attention to young Li. “There are not schools as you know them. You three will each be apprenticed to an Elder in order to learn the arts and lifestyles of the Sisterhood. After your training, you will each be evaluated and, upon completion of said evaluation, be assigned to a region of the Faewild.” Li would find that she is shrinking at a slightly slower rate than Ari – she was currently roughly three and a quarter feet tall, though still shrinking (this left her towering over the others in the grove). The silver strands of hair fell around her face, her new crop of hair dropping to her rear. Li slimmed down a bit as well – though not to the extent of Ari’s change in stature. In addition, she could feel herself gaining a bit of bulk in her chest and rear. Her ears also felt as if they were being pulled at the tips, elongating to small points.

Preston blinks at how forward Sayako seems to be, and at her renaming of him, the first thought is to fight it, but somehow, the name Reiko just seems to feel ...Right...somehow. "Why Reiko?" He asks quietly as she starts to pull his almost completed transformation free of the bloodied clothing on the floor, her boxers still hanging on to her hips,(if barely) and stumbling as the fly thru the air..."Right, Kieko, Motoko and Shu were suppose to be here already. I hope those loggers didnt scare them off or hurt them?" she says, concern still evident on her face...

Reiko’s physical changes finish gracefully, with her womanly form filling out in its entirely. As if to signify the end of the transformation, the girl feels a soft pressure in the small of her back as two translucent wings shot from her back, opening behind her in a radiant burst of sparkling light. She was indeed a Faerie now. http://img.safebooru.org/images/253/e41 ... d91c55.jpg

In the new girl’s mind, she would find that she could sense the presences of all of the living creatures in the vicinity – including her arriving friend.

And speaking of the devil, Kieko stumbles thru the lower path to the mill pulling what looks to be a wagon with parts for her carbon scrubber she was building to use on the generator..." I dont know why I even believe Shu and Motoko any more. They said they would be here at three to help me bring the parts in, and as usual, they are no where to be seen." The frustrated genious mutters as she nears the generator...

The first thing the girl would notice is likely the giant glowing tree. Just sayin’.

.: Sorry for the delay. o.O :.
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Roggamer22 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:14 am

Ari examines his new hair and looks down at his body while it's changing "Never really pictured myself as a red-head... haha." He attempts to hold his clothes so they wouldn't fall off. "This is so weird..."

(Better late then never, right? XD)
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:41 am

Li feels her pointy ears and the diminishing height as she has become a Faerie. "Will we be able to do nature magic, or will we learn about this through our apprenticeship with the Elders?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Amy-chan » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:58 pm

Patty blinked as she looked at her two still changing companions, then at the original High Fae. "Um, Why are those two ending up taller, when I'm the same height as the rest of you?" She then gets a slightly distant look in her eyes and says, "There is a human girl approaching the new Faewild tree. She has already seen it."
A stranger is just a friend that you haven't met yet.
Amy-chan
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:18 pm

Reiko’s physical changes finish gracefully, with her womanly form filling out in its entirely. As if to signify the end of the transformation, the girl feels a soft pressure in the small of her back as two translucent wings shot from her back, opening behind her in a radiant burst of sparkling light. She was indeed a Faerie now. http://img.safebooru.org/images/253/e41 ... d91c55.jpg

In the new girl’s mind, she would find that she could sense the presences of all of the living creatures in the vicinity – including her arriving friend. 

Reiko gives off a almost pleasurable noise as her wings burst forth, flapping enough to lift her slightly off the ground and hover ner Sayako. Her mind picking up the others deeper in the dells of the Faewilds. She smiles warmly at the chanfes the others are undergoing, and finally proud to see that gentile girl Patty geting what she deserves with induction into the Fae comunity. She then feels Keiko's presence near the tree blessed by Annalisa. Quick as a shot, ( and draging Sayako with her), she takes off for her freinds location, momentarily forgetting her current state, both as a fae and sanz clothing...

*The first thing the girl would notice is likely the giant glowing tree. Just sayin’.*

Ami-chan wrote:Patty blinked as she looked at her two still changing companions, then at the original High Fae. "Um, Why are those two ending up taller, when I'm the same height as the rest of you?" She then gets a slightly distant look in her eyes and says, "There is a human girl approaching the new Faewild tree. She has already seen it."

Indeed she had, for it is hard to hide a growth like that from someone who has been using the same path for some tine now...She stops and looks up to its impressive hight. At first, Keiko thinks she accidently took a wrong turn somewhere then notes the other famillier landmarks, though shifted from the magic event, sitting in the familier places...">blinkblink<...Where did...how...What has caused such a beautiful tree to grow so quickly?" she ask aloud, forgetting the wagon full of parts as it rolls back into some of the dislodged rocks. Placing her hand gentily on its bark, she feels...something she cant immediatly explain. Shock settles on her face as Reiko and Sayako quickly approach the area...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Millinescence » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:11 pm

"AHhhhHh~! Reiko!" Sayako screams as she's dragged along, "We're going too faaasstt!!" A look of fear crosses her face as they rapidly approach the human girl. She clenches her eyes and braces herself for the inevitable impact.
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Blindsense » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:44 am

Ari examines his new hair and looks down at his body while it's changing "Never really pictured myself as a red-head... haha." He attempts to hold his clothes so they wouldn't fall off. "This is so weird..."

Ari finds holding his clothes onto his frame to be almost impossible at this point – he had stopped shrinking, coming to rest at roughly two feet tall – the same height, give or take an inch, as Annalina and Patty. His body continues to slim and lose muscle, while his chest pushes softly out, giving him a small, but noticeable bust. His butt also swells to fit his girlish figure. His ears lengthen drastically, their tips turning a soft shade of green as his vibrant red-orange hair encircles them in the process of forming a series of intricate braids.

The final changes come next – four elegant, emerald wings with soft lavender tips burst forth from Ari’s small back. They begin to beat rapidly of their own accord, causing him to hover about half a foot off of the forest floor. Finally, the boy feels a warm sensation in his groin as his anatomy shifts, leaving him as undeniably female as the rest of the Faeries.

Those witnessing her metamorphosis, however, do not notice the most vital change. Within Ari’s mind, she can feel the tug of thousands upon thousands of consciousnesses. The local flora all call out to him wordlessly, their life energy filling him with an unbridled joy. She instinctively feels the need to protect and nurture the plants of the forest.
http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=pos ... &id=166013

Annalina smiles at the young girl with green-feathered wings, curtsying in greeting to her new sister. “You, my dear sister, have become quite a beautiful girl. It is an honor to have you join our fold.”

Li feels her pointy ears and the diminishing height as she has become a Faerie. "Will we be able to do nature magic, or will we learn about this through our apprenticeship with the Elders?"

"The extent of your magic will vary depending on your domain," Annalina responds. "It is one of the many things that will be identified once you begin your life as a Faerie."

Even as Li poses her question, she finds her height settling at the Faerie norm of roughly two feet. Her changes are far less pronounced than Ari’s, given the fact that she is already female. Her body shrinks and softens, her curves holding an ethereal quality to them – it is clear by examining her that she is no longer a human girl. She feels a soft warmth in her back as four small, translucent wings unfurl from her petite, smooth back. She unconsciously begins to hover just off of the ground just as Ari had – however, her wings seem to not move at all. As the changes finalize, a glorious peace settles within the girl’s heart and mind – she knows within her that she contains the beauty, the majesty, and the power of the Faewild’s waters. The fish, the frogs, and the fowl sing a beauteous melody of peace to her. She knows her duty – to cherish the denizens of the forest rivers and lakes that so rely on her and her kin to protect them, for without her guidance they would die, and their songs would be no more.

http://img.safebooru.org/images/290/acf ... 67d047.jpg

Patty blinked as she looked at her two still changing companions, then at the original High Fae. "Um, Why are those two ending up taller, when I'm the same height as the rest of you?" She then gets a slightly distant look in her eyes and says, "There is a human girl approaching the new Faewild tree. She has already seen it."

“Worry not,” Annalina responds as she surveys the transformations. “The Faeries in the area will take care of it.”

Reiko gives off a almost pleasurable noise as her wings burst forth, flapping enough to lift her slightly off the ground and hover ner Sayako. Her mind picking up the others deeper in the dells of the Faewilds. She smiles warmly at the chanfes the others are undergoing, and finally proud to see that gentile girl Patty geting what she deserves with induction into the Fae comunity. She then feels Keiko's presence near the tree blessed by Annalisa. Quick as a shot, ( and draging Sayako with her), she takes off for her freinds location, momentarily forgetting her current state, both as a fae and sanz clothing...

Reiko’s speed is likely to surprise even herself – she takes off like a magic bullet, arriving at the tree in mere moments with a terrified Sayako in tow.
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Roggamer22 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:42 am

(Can't see the pictures. D: )

Ari blushes and smiles nervously as the changes finish. She looks at her new wings as they beat on their own. "Wow... this is so... weird." She looks at Annalina and curtsies back to her. "T-thank you... Really, it just feels nice knowing that I can help this forest even more like this." She says nervously.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:29 am

Reiko’s speed is likely to surprise even herself – she takes off like a magic bullet, arriving at the tree in mere moments with a terrified Sayako in tow.

Millinescence wrote:"AHhhhHh~! Reiko!" Sayako screams as she's dragged along, "We're going too faaasstt!!" A look of fear crosses her face as they rapidly approach the human girl. She clenches her eyes and braces herself for the inevitable impact.

Reiko "Eeeps" as she realizes they are moving muck quicker than she realizrd they were as Keiko and the tree all too quickly come into view. "KEIKO, LOOK OU..." barely escapes from her lips, breaking Keiko from her trance like state just in time to be hit by the pair of Fae. As they hit, Reiko accidently teleports herself, Sayako, and Keiko to the location of the others with a thought of finding Annalina, someone she somehow starts thinking of as ..."Mother"... as the word escapes her lips they are there in front of her, Reiko passes out from such heavy magic use so soon...

Keiko no sooner than hears her name, is hit by the fast moving pair. She gets the wind knocked out of her as the trio teleports, and can be heard gasping for air as they appear before the council and Annalina, Reiko's unconcious form hugging her andSayako protectively...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Millinescence » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:16 pm

"@____@ Sooo dizzy~" Sayako says as her head spins. She puts a hand on top of her head and tries to find her bearings. Then Sayako sees Annalina and the other faeries, then the three newly-minted ones. "Annalina? Wha-what's going on?" She turns to Reiko and tries to shake her awake. "Reiko? Wake up Reiko. Why did you bring that human with us??" Sayako realizes she raised her voice at that last statement and covers her mouth. The last thing she wanted was for the human to wake up while her sisters were still present. So she proceeds to sprinkle some faerie dust on the human's face to keep her asleep for a little while longer.
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:52 pm

Keiko was still trying to catch her berath as she hears Sayako's starteled cry. Turning her head just as Sayako spreads her dust, she sees the three newly minted fae, and can still recognize Li's face..."Li???"... is all she gets out before Sayako's powder puts her out ...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:34 pm

Li, now a full-fledged member of the Faewild, feels the connection to the waters and the animals who depend on the waters for life. "I have been placed in charge of the water ways, the streams, lakes, and the rivers...and the animals who depend on them. The frogs, fish, and the water fowl speak to me." She then hears the human speak her name, and then pass out. "Uhm, hi....welcome?" Li says, waving to Reiko and Sayako.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blindsense » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:09 pm

Annalina frowns at this new development. “Another new human that has been exposed to our magic…” She sighs, placing her hands on her petite hips. “It certainly has been a productive day thus far…” She giggles, looking her new sisters – and Sayako – over once more before returning her gaze to the others of the Council. “The Fae Court is adjourned for the day. We shall next meet when the moon shines full in the sky, as is the norm – unless, of course, we have another day like this… But that is highly unlikely.” At her words, the four other spirits, still cloaked in mystic energy, simply vanish, leaving only a burst of Faerie Dust to suggest that they had been there at all.

With the rest of the Council gone, Annalina turns back to the others. “”You all look rather weary… I believe we shall stay the night in this grove. Tomorrow morning, I shall take you to Temora – that is, the hub town of this portion of the Faewild. Until then, you may sleep… You are also welcome to explore a bit. As sisters, you will find your sense of direction within this forest to be quite good.”
She turns to depart, but stops abruptly, her gaze locked on the sleeping human. “Ah, yes… I’d almost forgotten.” She steps over the girl’s unconscious form, waving her slender hand over her face. A fine layer of silver dust covers her face for a moment before sinking into her skin. “She will sleep soundly through the night,” she states simply. “I will give her a choice tomorrow: She may have her memory erased or she may join you as a Sister.” With that and a pleasant wave in farewell, the elegant woman lifts off of the ground, alighting on a large branch where she promptly falls asleep.

.: Here we are at the close of what is essentially Chapter One. You’re welcome to explore the forests a bit, or simply tell me that your character lies down to sleep. Once everyone’s asleep, we’ll move on to the next day. ^_^

Also, please tell me how I’m doing so far. This is the first game I’ve ever GMed like this, so I’m rather nervous. :P ^_^ :.
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying