[FFRP] The attack of the Faeries!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [FFRP] The attack of the Faeries!

Postby Roggamer22 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:22 am

(Good so far)

"Ah... She didn't give me a new name before leaving." Ari says nervously. "S-so... what do you guys want to do...?" she says, her wings beating excitedly. She then goes over to Sayako and Reiko. "Um... I don't think we've introduced each other yet."
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:45 am

((So far I would say you are doing fine, ))

Reiko is still out with her arms wrapper around both Sayako and Keiko soooo...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Amy-chan » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:59 am

((I think you're doing fine. But ... what is my Faerie's area of specialty? What does she feel a close magical connection to?))

Patty looks around, "I don't think my old human name of Patty is right now either. I guess maybe we'll have to wait till tomorrow for Faerie names. How about you Li, do you feel like you need a new name?"
A stranger is just a friend that you haven't met yet.
Amy-chan
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Millinescence » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:02 am

((I'm going to echo the others, you've really been a good GM so far ^__^ *patpat*))

Sayako gets up and flies into the air, making her way to a knothole in a nearby tree. She looks at Ari, "My name is Sayako, member of the Faewild since birth." She points to Reiko. "And that's Reiko, Annalina found this former human bringing these weird contraptions to play games on over to the mill." She looks up into the starry night sky. "Why do they need those devices to play games with anyway? The game of tag and hide-n-find has kept us occupied for eons." Sayako asks curiously, more to herself than anyone else in particular. The faerie then turns her attention to Patty. "Annalina hasn't named you yet? Well...She has had a busy schedule lately. And I've already named Reiko. Would you like me to rename you three, or would you rather wait until tomorrow and get a name from the Council?"
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:25 pm

Reiko can be heard starting to moan in a slightly frightened manor, the sound getting more pernounced until she suddenky wakes up screaming, panic and terror in her eyes..."...NOOOOOO!!!!!" herarms wrap around her knees, hugging them tightly to her chest, rocking herself and trembling...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:30 pm

Li yawns, stretching her new wings, "Im okay with my name thus far, unless the elders think we should all get new Faewild names. I'm getting sleepy, so I'm looking for a place to sleep for the night...can you take us to our sleeping quarters, or do we have to find a knothole or a tree house?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blindsense » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:54 pm

(Disregard this post. O.O )
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Roggamer22 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:39 pm

"Well, I'd like a new name as soon as possible, so I guess you can give me a name." Ari says to Sayako. "Nice to meet you, by the way." She says, bowing to Sayako.

(I REGARDED YOUR POST ANYWAY. : P)

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Millinescence » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:31 pm

Miku-chan wrote:Reiko can be heard starting to moan in a slightly frightened manor, the sound getting more pernounced until she suddenky wakes up screaming, panic and terror in her eyes..."...NOOOOOO!!!!!" herarms wrap around her knees, hugging them tightly to her chest, rocking herself and trembling...

Sayako jumped, startled by the scream. "Ahh! R-Reiko? Are you alright? Was it a nightmare or something?" She asks with a look of concern.

Kris_Roth wrote:Li yawns, stretching her new wings, "Im okay with my name thus far, unless the elders think we should all get new Faewild names. I'm getting sleepy, so I'm looking for a place to sleep for the night...can you take us to our sleeping quarters, or do we have to find a knothole or a tree house?"

She then looks at Li. "Uhm, well if you like your name then you could keep it. As for sleeping...you're welcome to come inside with me." Sayako stands up from her perch on the edge of the knothole and beckons the other faeries inside. "Afterall, this isn't no ordinary knothole." The fae says with a wink.

Roggamer22 wrote:"Well, I'd like a new name as soon as possible, so I guess you can give me a name." Ari says to Sayako. "Nice to meet you, by the way." She says, bowing to Sayako.

"Oh and nice to meet you too," Sayako says to Ari with a deep nod (This can be accepted as a bow, but in an informal context). "I'll think of a name for you once we're inside."
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:41 pm

Reiko continues to sit rocking herself, her wings twitching like the would in fight or flight mode, the Fae equivallent of adrenalin coursing thru her body, the tears roll down her face. In a small voice, she can be heard muttering over and over...I hate guns, I hate guns, I hate guns
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Roggamer22 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:56 pm

Ari enters the knothole with Sayako. "Thank you for letting us sleep here, Sayako." Ari says, bowing again. She looks at Reiko. "Is she okay...? I think she had a really bad nightmare..."

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:42 am

Li flies up to Reiko, and gives her a hug from behind. "Sayako invited us to come with her to her knothole. We'll be staying with her while we wait on the Council's decision." She then waits for Reiko to come with her....
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:39 pm

Reiko tenses up momentarily as her wings flutter, tickling Li's face and arms..."I...I'll be ok. Ju...just need some time to so...sort...soet it out. " the new fae stutters out. Looking up to Sayako's knot hole, and back over to the sleeping form of Keiko, She sighs. Sayako's bolt hole looked very inviting indeed, but she couldn't help but feel a responsability to Keiko as well. She still had her human male feelings about the young girl inventor, and couldn't help but feel resposable for her current predicament. Looking once more to Sayako's knot hole and Li, she signs again..."I'll stay with Keiko, she will no doubt have questions when she wakes and Mother will be a while I suspect. She used a lot of her maigycs today and I can feel her weariness. " The skyclad Fae slips from
Li's grip and curls up with her human freind, sleep soon reclaiming her to its fold...

Keiko sleeps and dreams, but something is off. Her normal dreams are very linier and mechanical, but for some reasom, she dreams of Preston and his kind smile. She could never admit to herself or anyone else she cares for him, and she was more than happy to be part of his reclamation project for the old mill. Looking out across her dreamscape, she sees the Fae, and wonders what she is seeing, for the Faerie folk had left these woods long ago, her grandmother and great grandmother had told her when she was very young. She also felt waking from the dream would loose her the feeling she was getting from the small warm spot that just settled into her chest area. It remimded her of Preston, but also it didn't. The girl cotinues to dream on thru the night...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:33 pm

Li flies back to the knothole where Ari and Sayako are at. "The Fae you call "Reiko" has decided to stay with that human girl. I guess we will find out at Council what to do with everyone, and find out about our jobs and stuff."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Amy-chan » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:27 pm

((Sorry, first things were crazy, then I couldn't access MSF ))

Patty tears off a piece of her old human clothing, still being body-conscious from when she was an overweight human, and uses it as a a makeshift toga before flying up to the knothole. "Wow, there is a lot more space in here than it looks like. More Fae magic? ummm, as far as a new name, I think I'll wait till Lady Annalina returns tomorrow and ask her to please rename me."
A stranger is just a friend that you haven't met yet.
Amy-chan
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying