[FFRP] The attack of the Faeries!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [FFRP] The attack of the Faeries!

Postby Millinescence » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:42 pm

Roggamer22 wrote:Ari enters the knothole with Sayako. "Thank you for letting us sleep here, Sayako." Ari says, bowing again. She looks at Reiko. "Is she okay...? I think she had a really bad nightmare..."

"Anytime, make yourself at home~ ^^" Sayako replies. She looks at Reiko and then to Li. "She seems to have had it rough, she said something about a gun."

Kris_Roth wrote:Li flies back to the knothole where Ari and Sayako are at. "The Fae you call "Reiko" has decided to stay with that human girl. I guess we will find out at Council what to do with everyone, and find out about our jobs and stuff."

Sayako nods. "I see, I was hoping we all could hide from the human girl so we won't have to change her. Reiko seems attached to this girl though...I guess it can't be helped."

Amy-chan wrote:((Sorry, first things were crazy, then I couldn't access MSF ))

Patty tears off a piece of her old human clothing, still being body-conscious from when she was an overweight human, and uses it as a a makeshift toga before flying up to the knothole. "Wow, there is a lot more space in here than it looks like. More Fae magic? ummm, as far as a new name, I think I'll wait till Lady Annalina returns tomorrow and ask her to please rename me."

As a matter of fact, the inside of the knothole is quite roomy. And has all the amenities of a traditional Japanese house miniaturized to faerie-size. There is a tatami mat floor with futons, and a green glowing self-sustaining fire made from fae-magick that doesn't require wood to burn. On top of this fire, there is a cauldron containing a soupy stew with bowls and chopsticks. "Yes, you're correct. This is actually my house. I used a bit of my magick to set things up. There's food simmering on the fire, if you're hungry there's enough for everyone. I also made sure there was enough space for everyone to sleep for the night :3"
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Roggamer22 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:49 pm

"Um... I think I'll just go to sleep... Today was pretty... weird. I need to sleep it off." Ari sits down on the ground and laughs a bit.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:20 pm

Li nods, and heads over to get something to eat. "I am hungry. Can I get something to eat, please? I hate to intrude on your hospitality. Anyone want some food and drink?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Millinescence » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:07 pm

"Okay, goodnight then ^^" Sayako says to Ari. She looks at Li, "Go ahead, help yourself. It's quite alright." Sayako bows with a smile. She flies over to her futon and sits down on top of it.
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Previous

Return to Roleplaying