[FFRP] Shining Heart 1 RPG Arcade

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [FFRP] Shining Heart 1 RPG Arcade

Postby Melkorios » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:17 am

(Before we get too much further in this, if at all possible, I would like to get a note from everybody, telling me whether or not they're still playing, and as such. There are a few people I haven't heard from lately, and I want to make sure they are still playing, so if everyone could send me a note/message telling me their status, it would be much appreciated. Do not be afraid if you've fallen a bit behind, I can help catch people up to speed and get them back in the game.)

Camp Group:
Melody smiles to Jolene, giving a confident grin. "Don't worry, it's the first mission, so I'm sure we'll do fine!" She giggles, before ducking into the bushes, hoping to hide herself for an ambush. The clacking of armor and knocking of hooves gets louder as the caravan draws closer. (Riani and Laura, you two still around?)

Forest Group:
As Disxia searches the girls, she'll find that they didn't have terribly much on them, just some normal clothing, except for one girl, who has a beautiful bracelet around her left wrist. Disxia will plainly notice that the bracelet has a slightly magical aura around it, signifying that it is a magical treasure of some sort. Meanwhile, as Lumina goes to check on the girls, one of them begins to awaken, groaning as she slowly gets up. Looking to Lumina, she mutters softly "Our leader.... she was transformed into a queen slime... and we simply were unprepared for the surprise attack she launched on us, and so we were all turned to slimes. Please... please, you have to save her! Save her as you did us!" (Justina? You here?)

Town Group: As the girls approach the village, the one that asked for their help before walks up, smiling. "Oh, thank you! You saved our village, and our crops, from those dreadful goblins! It's not much, but please, take this, I'm sure it will be of help to you." With that, He hands them what appears to be a necklace, at the bottom of which is a large shining pearl, glinting beautifully in the sunlight. "Thank you so much for your help! Why don't you stop by our inn, make yourselves at home! I'm sure the other villagers would like to thank you, as well!"

William:
The picture of Wendy the fairy begins to shine, turning brighter and brighter, before William finds himself completely enveloped in the pink light. As it shines around him, William can find himself shrinking rapidly, getting smaller and smaller, not only in height, but also in frame and body, as it shrinks down to a feminine softness. All his body hair vanishes, as his chest and butt swell out to nice cute feminine proportions. He can feel his gender pull in on itself, becoming that of the fairer gender, while his hair grows out, extending past his back down to his butt, turning a snowy white. His clothes fuse together, turning into a slightly worn brown dress with ribbons, as a tiny pair of glasses appear in front of her face. Her hands and feet become dainty and delicate, as her face reshapes to fit her new body, changing her voice as well. Soon, WIlliam is now Wendi, the Fairy.

http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa29 ... g&newest=1
Owner and proprietor of Shining Heart RPG Arcade! Drop in sometime, and have fun as a cute anime girl adventurer!
Melkorios
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:44 pm

Sailor Lumina nods, helping the saved girl up to her feet. "Where can we find this slime queen at? Is her lair nearby? You think you can give us directions?"

(I'm still here).
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:32 pm

Melkorios wrote:Town Group: As the girls approach the village, the one that asked for their help before walks up, smiling. "Oh, thank you! You saved our village, and our crops, from those dreadful goblins! It's not much, but please, take this, I'm sure it will be of help to you." With that, He hands them what appears to be a necklace, at the bottom of which is a large shining pearl, glinting beautifully in the sunlight. "Thank you so much for your help! Why don't you stop by our inn, make yourselves at home! I'm sure the other villagers would like to thank you, as well!"

(I'm still playing, and intend to continue playing.)

Why, thank you. Where is the inn, anyway?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Evra » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:35 pm

Riani see's melody hide for an ambush and ducks down "should i attack or ambush with you guy's? and draw them up to where you can attack them from behind?" she asks thinking back to her skills and which one's would be of the most use

( i am not poofing from this one :P )
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Roggamer22 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:57 pm

(I'm still playing and I plan on continuing until the end!~ :3 )

Harriette smiles and takes the necklace, looking at the pearl. "Your welcome. We'll be glad to stay at your inn." She goes over to the others and shows them the necklace. "So... Who wants this? And I'm sure that we'll get more rewards if we talk to the other villagers, that's usually how it works when they say something like that."
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Hira Kanaki » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:56 pm

"I'll take it, it's probably an accessory that can boost some stat." Maxine said.

(Still playing as well.)
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Roggamer22 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:21 am

"Well, how do I check which stat it boosts? Obviously we should give it to whoever's stat is the lowest..." Harriette says to Maxine, examining the necklace. "This game needs an instruction manual, haha."

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Shy Shay » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:24 pm

[Hey, is this still open? I would like to join, if feasible. I'm posting here becouse I couldn't find a sign up thread... so... yeah...]
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Melkorios » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:11 pm

Sure, you can go ahead and play, Shay. Also, to the others, let me simply state the question. We haven't gotten terribly far into this, and since half of the group seems to have vanished into thin air or simply quit, do you want to go ahead and restart the game, with simply the six of you?
Owner and proprietor of Shining Heart RPG Arcade! Drop in sometime, and have fun as a cute anime girl adventurer!
Melkorios
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Shy Shay » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:28 pm

^^ Great! This looks really fun, after all. So... um... I guess that I'll wait until it's decided if this is going to restart?
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:30 pm

(I would like to continue....with Wendi the Fairy, and whoever that shay is playing as. I play Sailor Lumina, the Senshi of Light and Healing, btw)
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Evra » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:13 pm

ill do the restart if it happens as long as i can play the knight :P lol )
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Roggamer22 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:16 pm

(Yeah, sure. I don't mind restarting since we didn't really make much progress before some peoples started disappearing. ^^; )

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Hira Kanaki » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:17 pm

(Either way is fine for me.)
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Ookalf » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:23 pm

(I'd be okay if restarting, if that's how things go.)
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying