[FFRP] Shining Heart 1 RPG Arcade

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [FFRP] Shining Heart 1 RPG Arcade

Postby Ookalf » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:41 pm

Roggamer22 wrote:"Ah... They're retreating, I guess that means we win?" Harriette says, watching the goblins retreating. "That wasn't so hard, well, I didn't really attack much, but that was pretty easy considering how many of them there were..." Harriette says, laughing nervously to her teammates, blushing.

Well, they were the first enemies in the game...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:15 am

Sailor Lumina fires her Sunlight Arrow at the next nearest Slime Girl, hoping to repeat the success of freeing another trapped girl from the slimes. "These girls were captured by the slimes we are attacking. Once we take out the slimes, I'll heal all the unconscious girls with my Healing Winds spell, and then we can find out what happened."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Melkorios » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:25 am

Miku-chan wrote:William blinks at that..."Five dollars for the whole campaign, thats a cheap price for such a new game." He hands her a twenty. "Hold the rest of that til later, I may want to try one of the different classes"

Sasha grins, taking the money from him. "Alright, thank you very much, sir. Your character is already set up, go ahead and get in one of the pods in the back there to begin the game, okay?"

(Also, why isn't anybody else posting? I know there are more than just those who have posted already. I'm trying to wait for them to post.)
Owner and proprietor of Shining Heart RPG Arcade! Drop in sometime, and have fun as a cute anime girl adventurer!
Melkorios
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:53 am

((I think they got a little lost when the site went down))
Melk wrote:

Sasha grins, taking the money from him. "Alright, thank you very much, sir. Your character is already set up, go ahead and get in one of the pods in the back there to begin the game, okay?"

William heads into the room of pods, seeing them occupied. Finding one near the end, he gets in and activates the unit
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Hira Kanaki » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:20 pm

"Again first enemy type rule, there always supposed to be weak." Maxine said.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Roggamer22 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:39 pm

"Yeah, I guess... So what now, do we go back to that guy for a reward or is something supposed to happen?" Harriette said.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Albedo » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:07 pm

"Oh, well that makes a bit more sense." Disxia said as she sent her imp out after another evil slime. She then heads over to the same one and decides to try out a bloody whiplash now.
TFs I Like

Why not us?
Albedo
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Melkorios » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:57 pm

Camp Group: Melody looks over at Riani, and smiles. "Don't worry, this isn't one of those gory RPGs, it's pretty much just hitting people." However, the girls do not have long to talk before they begin to hear the sounds of a small caravan moving from further down the path.

Town Group: The angel, Saroria, looks at them, giving a nod. "Yes, goblins are not known to be the heartiest of monsters. Come, let us return to the farmers and collect our reward." She said, smiling, as she begins walking in that direction.

Forest Group: The second slime girl does not stand up to this new focused punishment before herself suffering defeat, quivering and shaking before melting away, revealing another unconcious girl.

William begins to notice the various pictures used for the other characters, flipping through a lot of pictures, before it comes to a picture of a cute fairy, with the name "William" next to it in black. The letters are soon to turn pink, however, shifting into a cuter cursive "Wendy" in pink. (Will upload Wendy's pic soon.)
Owner and proprietor of Shining Heart RPG Arcade! Drop in sometime, and have fun as a cute anime girl adventurer!
Melkorios
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Roggamer22 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:40 pm

Harriette nods and follows Saroria to the farmers.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Melkorios wrote:Town Group: The angel, Saroria, looks at them, giving a nod. "Yes, goblins are not known to be the heartiest of monsters. Come, let us return to the farmers and collect our reward." She said, smiling, as she begins walking in that direction.

All right, let's go. *Maria follows Saroria into town.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Hira Kanaki » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:46 pm

*Reward, though it might not be that much...* Maxine thought while she follows the rest of her group.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Albedo » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:26 pm

"Woo, victory!" Disxia yells, giving a pose in an RPG style. "Now what do we have here..." She ruffles through the other things the slimes may have left behind, leaving the others to deal with the girls.
TFs I Like

Why not us?
Albedo
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:35 pm

Sailor Lumina sees Disxia pose in an RPG style pose. "Okay, I'll go check on the girls and see if they can tell us what happened. If they were turned into slimes, there must be some sort of bigger slime creature that did this to them..." She begins to talk to the freed girls to see if there was a larger slime involved in their transformations.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:53 pm

William begins to notice the various pictures used for the other characters, flipping through a lot of pictures, before it comes to a picture of a cute fairy, with the name "William" next to it in black. The letters are soon to turn pink, however, shifting into a cuter cursive "Wendy" in pink. (Will upload Wendy's pic soon.)

William watches the different pics flip thru until it lands on the one with his name, he then almost missed the name shift but due to the bright pink aspect, he notices the change..." She looks cute... " is all he gets out
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Stray-chan » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:20 pm

Melkorios wrote:Camp Group: Melody looks over at Riani, and smiles. "Don't worry, this isn't one of those gory RPGs, it's pretty much just hitting people." However, the girls do not have long to talk before they begin to hear the sounds of a small caravan moving from further down the path.

Jolene strains to get a better listen of the caravan. "I wonder how many there are. I hope we can take them all..."
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying