League of Villains #2 Villain on Villain Action Signup

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

League of Villains #2 Villain on Villain Action Signup

Postby Kether » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:59 pm

The no more heroes rp reminded me of this little number I tried to run awhile back it sort of pettered out after awhile so want to kick it back into action. So here goes..

The intial experiment was a qualfied partial success! The city was rewarped and lives were changed but Three villains alone even with what powers they stole to allow such reality warping wasn't quite capable of dealing with the combined might of many a world's heroes...

for a refresher on our three villains

clearly what they need is a much larger selection of henchmen!

Thus they come to the Gaoul an international and to a lesser extent Interndimentional and Internplanetary prison for a wide variety of different levels of what people might properly call supervillains. Now is the time to convert such wastes of effort into proper henchmen for a more beautiful Multiverse.

NameName of the character
AppearanceWhat they looked like before they get changed.
HistoryJust a short background
Personalityjust abit about the character.
CrimeWhat they are in for.
Villainous sourceWhich of my Three Great villains or their henchmen do you want to target you?
Transformations i LikeThings you'd like to have happen.
Transformations I HateThings you'd really not want to hae happen to your character.
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: League of Villains issue 2 Villain on Villain Action(Sig

Postby Albedo » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:28 pm

I'm considering joining...

I decided I will. Just gotta make up a character sheet.
Last edited by Albedo on Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
TFs I Like

Why not us?
Albedo
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Re: League of Villains issue 2 Villain on Villain Action(Sig

Postby Ookalf » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:16 am

Sure, I'm game.

Name: Matthew "Heat Riser" Chaud
Appearance: Relatively muscular, with firey red hair and glowing, orange eyes. His Heat Riser costume is a plain orange jumpsuit with a red flame decal on the chest.
History: Heat Riser was once just an ordinary criminal, doing "odd jobs" for whoever happened to be paying at the moment. About two years ago, he was doing a little breaking and entering in a solar/nuclear plant of some sort (he was never entirely sure as to what the place actually did, just that he was hired to steal some papers from there), when a freak explosion irradiated him with raw solar/nuclear energy. Matt soon found that this had gained the ability to summon and control flames from this, which he decided to use to his advantage as the new super villain, Heat Riser!
Personality: Heat Riser tends to be rather arrogant regarding his abilities, and dismissive of those around him. He's also gotten into the habit of frying minions who displease him, which hasn't lead to a lot of people wanting to work for him.
Crime: Arson, murder, assault, various thefts and robberies.
Villainous source: Tamit
Transformations i Like: Animal/monster girls are a plus, but I'm up for mostly anything, except...
Transformations I Hate: Inanimate, full mental rewrites, extreme AP/AR.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Re: League of Villains #2 Villain on Villain Action Signup

Postby Amy-chan » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:10 am

Name: Ruin (Tabitha Moondancer)

Appearance: A walking female corpse, but without pieces falling off or the stench

History: Tabitha was a normal person (well, as normal as you can be if your parents were used-to-be-hippies that changed their last name to Moondancer). She worked as an assistant in a lab that studied material fatigue, rust, and the other reasons things break down. One night, as she was cleaning up after the (sloppy) main researchers, a lightning storm hit the facility. The gigavolt lightning played across the various experiments, and then struck her. Instead of killing her, it transformed her into Ruin. Ruin's slightest touch causes non-living matter to start to break down immediately and incredibly fast. Her new corpse like appearance drove her slightly mad, and she decided that she would take what she wanted. She gathered a small group of thugs to transport her ill gotten gains, and set forth on a crime spree. Bullets were usless against her. It wasn't until a nature based superhero used living vines to bind her, and created a jail cell out of living wood that she was captured.

Personality: Bitter, would rather see things she covets destroyed than let others keep them. Hates her appearance.

Crime: Destruction of property on a grand scale (just because she could in some cases), grand larceny including theft of pricesless artifacts and jewlery from musems

Villainous source: Prefer Tamit the Scribe if at all possible (if not, then Doctor Ying Yao)

Transformations I Like: Easier to say what I don't like, but I do like cute ...

Transformations I Hate: female to male, inanimate, really extreme AR or AP, Body Modifications to a ridiculous degree, bimboizing

((Have you tried contacting (PMing) the people that were interested in this when you tried to start it back in October of 2009 to see if they are still interested?))
A stranger is just a friend that you haven't met yet.
Amy-chan
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Re: League of Villains #2 Villain on Villain Action Signup

Postby Kether » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:11 pm

once I get 3 sheets up i"ll start and see if anyone else gets tempted in
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai