[SRP]NoMoreHeroes–Issue10: Mannahatta

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [SRP]NoMoreHeroes–Issue10: Mannahatta

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:06 am

With Mimi and Horo both having abilities that could help track down the source of the kidnappings, while she herself had nothing, Cat was growing visibly frustrated. She watched with narrowed eyes as Vambrace handed the slip of paper over to the maid, and she drew in a deep breath.

"Are you going to do something about this or are we going to just stand around talking while other heroes disappear across the city? This is getting boring", she huffed like a sulking teenager, her red cape swirling about as she paced back and forth. Catching the looks from Vambrace she blushed and turned her back on the group.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:55 am

"Yes Mistress..." said Mimi as she blushed slight and nodded. She felt a bit embarrassed by how she responded and turned away. Mimi didn't believe that had came out of her during this moment once again. She then found her voice and said, "We will need to enter the ship. There are several parts I can use there to create the scanner."

Mimi then turned around and walked into the ship and towards it's lab.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby ZeroForever » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:56 am

(Sorry for the delay, mix of crazy busy and working on other stuff in the off time has been draining my inspiration. Still it’s good to see you guys moving along on your own. )

Ickle Harri-chan - Katherine 'Kitty' Harrison AKA The Flying Fox – Catalina Essex
Maiden Miki - Michael Anderson AKA The Hub – Mimi Eoria
Danarth - Daniel Horatio Blaidd AKA 'Lykos' – Horo Gleason
Kris_Roth - Major Gloria aka Gloria Rodgers
Josie - Sam Gardner a.k.a Vambrace
Kether - Vladimir Velenko, the Margrave
While the heroes chatted and argued and there perceptions of each other were generally friendly. With a mix of Guru, Horo, and Mimi examining it to see if they could work out a scanner method.
Horo would find that the paper smelled like musty old tentacle magic, though she would have trouble even understanding how she knew what musty old tentacle magic smelled like. A side effect of being turned into a magical girl of sorts she would find her super sense of smell now extended a good deal outside the boundary of normal physics as she could even smell colors if she tried apparently.
Meanwhile Mimi techmancer powers still worked on a variant level though instead of machines coming from the ship she would find the machines/armor forming out of her body when attempting to analyze it. Part of it would feel natural the other part would panic as she realized she was a cyborg or something.
Voodoo guru meanwhile was doing all sorts of weird dance incantations, not that anyone dared stop him after all magic was weird like that and the last thing they needed would be getting struck my stray magic.
As they worked on their different methods, suddenly an overly gaudy limo arrived somehow having squeezed through the traffic of downtown like it was nothing of course they knew that the only force that could do that was a cab driver but who would trust a cab driver with such a nice car? Of course as the limo’s door opened announcing Margraves arrival.
From a building or 2 away the Seer watched, not sure what to make of the situation. Admittedly without proof just attacking the Margrave always posed diplomatic issue as he was a ruler of a country.
Of course misunderstandings always happens, in this case as Margrave was carrying a new copy of the eldritch paper as well. Horo’s nose, Mimi’s sensor, and Guru’s magic all pointed at him immediately no sooner then he opened the door.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:34 pm

The appearance of the limousine cheered Cat's spirits after she'd been left out from all the investigative work. So used to traveling in such a vehicle, she immediately assumed it was linked to her. Her cape swished about as she hurried over towards it, and as the door began to open she moved as if to climb into the back, when she saw there was already someone inside. The teenager's brow creased in confusion as she studied him.

"And who are you?", she asked, one thin blonde eyebrow arching above her blue eyes as her hands settled on her hips, and she stood beside the open door of the limousine, while the group of heroes stood behind her, discussing their next plan of action.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:21 pm

Major Gloria saw the limo pull up and the driver exit the vehicle. "Must be someone of great importance. " She thought as the owner of the limo stepped out after the driver opened the back door. "Boss," she calls to the Seer via her comm link, "Our new allies have arrived and have been debriefed. We are working with them to discover the source of the magical papers." She then added, "A limo just pulled up. No diplomatic plates or distinguishing characteristics of any kind."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Danarth » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:58 pm

Horo had approached the odd slip of paper, the detention notice. She leant forward then stopped a moment, the purely human portion of her mind once again felt a strong pang of embarrasment of what she was about do. It was not exactly what one might regard as normal behaviour. Shaking it off after a moment, she quashed that feeling of embarrasemet for the moment, though for a short time it had shown on her face that it was embarrasing, as her pale cheeks had trned slightly red. Shaking her head again as she stepped once more closer to the detention notice...

"The things I do for the sake of being a champion of justice" she murmered outloud, then clamped her mouth shut quickly, realizing quite how corny that sentence must have sounded.

Inhaling sharply with her nose close to piece of paper, then staggered backwards a little, shaking her head again, the sudden sensory input she recieved was powerful and rather unusual. The note clearly smelt of something beyond the usual state of reality she was aware of. Something in the back of her mind showed a brief flash of something most unpleasent and slimy, although she had no idea it was. Coughing a moment, waving her hand in front of her nose as if trying to dispel the odd, musty smell that she had gotten from the note.

"Well, I have a good impression of what this thing smells like...other worldly certainly." she straightened up and turned away from the note, trying to suppress the memory of the extremely ususual smell for the moment, there was certainly disconcerting about it "So, if we find anyone who has been handling these notes, I should be able to recognize them immediately"

She stopped a moment to watch the other hero that had joined them, recalling them that they had referred to him as Voodoo Guru, watching the mystic seem to go through some type of dance. The strands of magic that seemed to flow off the man seemed to possess its own particular scent, which seemed rather unusual. Continuing to observe magical ritual for a moment, trying to identify the scent of the different strands of magic.

So engrossed was she in the exercise of trying to seperate and understand the scent of the colours of the magic flowing around the room as the Voodoo Guru continued his ritual. Her attention only broke off when the Guru stopped and there was the sudden presence of the exact same other worldly, musty smell that she had gotten from the note they possessed but this one seemed new, almost fresh.Turning quickly to face the newcomer, her teeth bared and fangs on display as her left hand moved quickly towards the door, standing level with Cat, her grip on the blade lax at the moment though she was clearly more than ready to jump to action.

"Announce yourself...Friend or Foe?" she growled slightly, not realizing that she was reverting to the overly formal and rather embarrasing way of speak, as she kept her eyes locked on Margrave.
Danarth
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Josie » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:04 am

Sam rolls his eyes at the pouting teenager as she turning her back to the group in a huff. "Hey I like running of half-cocked and punching baddies in the face as much as the next super hero, but it helps to have a plan when it comes to inter-dimensional kidnapping. Or do you have the book with you on rules and regulations?" The super hero asked in a sarcastic tone, crossing his arms.

"Besides, we're in the same boat more or less. We gotta wait on the magic and tech user to tell us wha-" Vambrace froze mid-sentence as he watches the impressive limo ride up to their location and park itself in from of the five of them. ~And who the fresh hell is thi-~ The fisticuffs fighter blood ran cold as he spotted the dangling flag of the nation of Velenko on the radio antenna. ~Oh god...Why here? Why now?! Doesn't he have the Terrific Trio to bother or something?!~ Sam nearly screamed in his mind as he quickly took is usual fighting stance, putting his fist up in a boxing style.
Josie
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:08 pm

Harri-chan wrote:The appearance of the limousine cheered Cat's spirits after she'd been left out from all the investigative work. So used to traveling in such a vehicle, she immediately assumed it was linked to her. Her cape swished about as she hurried over towards it, and as the door began to open she moved as if to climb into the back, when she saw there was already someone inside. The teenager's brow creased in confusion as she studied him.

"And who are you?", she asked, one thin blonde eyebrow arching above her blue eyes as her hands settled on her hips, and she stood beside the open door of the limousine, while the group of heroes stood behind her, discussing their next plan of action.

He step out his current armor having quite the Roman vibe, take all sorts of visual cues from the late great legions. The major difference being his face is complete covered. The metal is dark almost black and there's a long purple cape at the back.

He looks up at the little girl as he exits his Limo and snark, "I see American education is still the pinnacle of the world.."

Danarth wrote:Horo had approached the odd slip of paper, the detention notice. She leant forward then stopped a moment, the purely human portion of her mind once again felt a strong pang of embarrasment of what she was about do. It was not exactly what one might regard as normal behaviour. Shaking it off after a moment, she quashed that feeling of embarrasemet for the moment, though for a short time it had shown on her face that it was embarrasing, as her pale cheeks had trned slightly red. Shaking her head again as she stepped once more closer to the detention notice...

"The things I do for the sake of being a champion of justice" she murmered outloud, then clamped her mouth shut quickly, realizing quite how corny that sentence must have sounded.

Inhaling sharply with her nose close to piece of paper, then staggered backwards a little, shaking her head again, the sudden sensory input she recieved was powerful and rather unusual. The note clearly smelt of something beyond the usual state of reality she was aware of. Something in the back of her mind showed a brief flash of something most unpleasent and slimy, although she had no idea it was. Coughing a moment, waving her hand in front of her nose as if trying to dispel the odd, musty smell that she had gotten from the note.

"Well, I have a good impression of what this thing smells like...other worldly certainly." she straightened up and turned away from the note, trying to suppress the memory of the extremely ususual smell for the moment, there was certainly disconcerting about it "So, if we find anyone who has been handling these notes, I should be able to recognize them immediately"

She stopped a moment to watch the other hero that had joined them, recalling them that they had referred to him as Voodoo Guru, watching the mystic seem to go through some type of dance. The strands of magic that seemed to flow off the man seemed to possess its own particular scent, which seemed rather unusual. Continuing to observe magical ritual for a moment, trying to identify the scent of the different strands of magic.

So engrossed was she in the exercise of trying to seperate and understand the scent of the colours of the magic flowing around the room as the Voodoo Guru continued his ritual. Her attention only broke off when the Guru stopped and there was the sudden presence of the exact same other worldly, musty smell that she had gotten from the note they possessed but this one seemed new, almost fresh.Turning quickly to face the newcomer, her teeth bared and fangs on display as her left hand moved quickly towards the door, standing level with Cat, her grip on the blade lax at the moment though she was clearly more than ready to jump to action.

"Announce yourself...Friend or Foe?" she growled slightly, not realizing that she was reverting to the overly formal and rather embarrasing way of speak, as she kept her eyes locked on Margrave.

"I am the Margrave and I only seek to make sure my country's interests are represented in this world crisis"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:31 pm

Mimi was already working on making the device she wanted. She had looked around the ship to see what she could use and at once tried to draw them out to make what she was envisioning. As she pulled on her power, she notice that they her body was shifting a bit. Soon she felt something come out of her head. The reflective surface of the ship showed that some some sort of visor had appeared and came over her head. It at once started to analyze the paper and the flow of data appeared before her eyes.

Mimi was in shock at how natural this felt but scared. She took a step back and didn't even notice the newcomer that had arrived.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Danarth » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:25 am

Horo kept her hand on the pommel of her blade for the moment but relaxed her grasp, since the newcomer did not seem to be immediately hostile despite the presence of the same otherworldly smell that had come from the note that had been brought with the group that greeted them. Relaxing slightly more but then slightly raising an grey eyebrow from beneath the fur lined hood she was still keeping up, even throughout the conversation with the group of heros that had greeted them. She looked over the newcomer for a moment, smirking a little under hood as she examined the man's armour and it's romanesque styling to it. This one clearly had something of an ego. Her opinion seem to be borne out a moment later when the man seemed to take a look at Cat and make a particularly sniding sounding conversation about standards of education.

"Well now, what a charming fellow this one is" she smirked a little more before looking towards the Fist fighter hero whom was part of the group and noticed that he seemed to have become little tense and jumpy. Smiling at the other hero, believing his name to be Vambrace "Mm....and who is this one here? Don't tell me he is a greeter for the local tourist board...." she chuckled for a moment, the Vambrace seemed to be tense, so Horo was attempting to lighten the mood a little, tension between them would likely mean that forming a plan would be difficult.

Looking around for a moment, her companion Mimi seemed to be lost in her own little world, the wolf priestess was not entirely sure what was going on with Mimi for the moment, so she simply let her go about her work while she dealt with this newcomer in her own, particular, diplomatic fashion. She decided that it might be time to pull down her hood, although a small part of her mind saw that this newcomer might represent some form of nobility, so it seemed the polite, appopriate thing to do at the time. Pulling back her hood and settling it and her hair before she once again looked towards the newcomer, who introduced himself as the Margrave.

"You are? Is this before or after you have pilfered the content of every roman history exhibit between here and Italy?" She giggled little, Horo wasn't terribly interested by history, but she had picked up enough to know the styling the man was wearing. Even then, the purple cape seemed a litle much. "If it is before, then I don't imagine anyone of us would be turning down the help, since this situation is unusual to say the least" she thought for a moment "I don't suppose you have had any renegade teachers with super powers escape from your country of late...Since if the note we have here is anything to go by...We seem to be dealing with some sort of crazed disciplinarian or educator" The tapped her cheek for a moment "Also, why do you smell like one of those notes, that other worldly, musty old smell is coming from you too...

"Oh....My name is Horo..." she added afterwards, an unusual compulsion made her bow slightly in what would be a respectful manner.
Danarth
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:54 am

Ickle Harri-chan - Catalina Essex
Maiden Miki - Mimi Eoria
Danarth - Lykos – Horo Gleason
Kris_Roth - Major Gloria - Gloria Rodgers
Josie - Sam Gardner - Vambrace
Kether - Vladimir Velenko - The Margrave
“The terrific trio is currently in the Q-Dimension dealing with some alter ego called Discord or such.”
The Seer mentioned seeming stepping out of nowhere or more correctly dropping in out of nowhere to answer Vambraces somewhat Rhetorical question. After all if they weren’t here they were likely saving the universe in some other fashion given which they were. His motion of ‘hold’ however was clear to the other heroes or at least he hoped, thankfully the hot shots like Magnum wasn’t around as he would always shot first create intentional incident think later sort.
The Seer looked over the interdimensional guest, not really impressed so far but then again he knew better than anyone that looks could be deceiving.
“What she said” the seer nodding towards Horo’s question “So Margrave do you know what’s going on?”
Stepping forward in front of the others the cloaked seer spoke in his deep knowing tone of voice
“Or dimensional intrusion known to even you? I’m assuming that’s why you came here the copy you have is making even you nervous isn’t it.”
“Dislike as much as I do your currently our best lead at the moment. Guru or Mecha Maid girl have you figured out anyway to restrict its effects?” she said off handled to the Guru and Mimi, admittedly those he was surprised Lykos gave her name willingly though I guess lack of ID in this universe probably made her not care. Or maybe she was the willy nilly types, the kid hero also struck him the wrong way. While he did know that she used to be older from the brief biopsy that mimi had sent earlier she seemed way to much like the teen preeny heroes he had to bail out every so often and made his mood even more foul. In general there were too many unknowns and the seer hated unknowns.

As Margrave allowed them to revel in his presence the groups seeming staring each other down the energies from the old detention slip like notice faded faster and faster as they gathered in Margraves copy faster and faster. It was getting strong enough that his passive armor sensors were even registering it.

The guru’s face lit up after his barely speaking role since appearance mention “Ya Mon, quick put the paper in the voodoo so I can do my juju” in a fake Jamaican accent that was obviously intentional while dancing around the magic circle modifying the ruins. The seer internally cringed, there was a reason the seer made sure he didn’t let the Voodoo Guru speak more than needed. After all even if he was the most powerful magic user in the world he was still way to into his hero persona.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:55 am

Cat frowned slightly at the Margrave's comment, although she didn't seem to know wether or not it was a slight against her, which was rather worrying when she was used to having almost super-human levels of intelligence. Realising that arguing back could just end up with her looking even more foolish in front of the gathered heroes, she decided to just keep quiet for the moment, and instead listened to Horo point out that the newcomer's scent was similar to the detention slips that had been causing so much trouble.

Her eyes widened when yet another new figure appeared, but rather than come out of a limo, this one had seemingly come from... nowhere. She scratched her head, watching with a confused expression as The Seer joined in the conversation, and once again she was left feeling rather unimportant and frankly not much use at all. Even stood right beside Margrave, she had nothing that would let her sense the power that was rapidly building in the slip of paper.

"Hold on a minute... who decided you're the best person to look at it?", she said with a frown in the direction of The Guru. Of course, she knew that SHE was far from the best person to try and figure this all out, yet her immature emotions were far stronger than any logic. She didn't like not being the center of attention, and so stepped back in front of Margrave, holding out her hand.

"I'll take a look at that if you don't mind. I've dealt with these sort of villains before... ", she said in a tone that just reeked of spoiled little brat!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:13 pm

Danarth wrote:
"You are? Is this before or after you have pilfered the content of every roman history exhibit between here and Italy?" She giggled little, Horo wasn't terribly interested by history, but she had picked up enough to know the styling the man was wearing. Even then, the purple cape seemed a litle much. "If it is before, then I don't imagine anyone of us would be turning down the help, since this situation is unusual to say the least" she thought for a moment "I don't suppose you have had any renegade teachers with super powers escape from your country of late...Since if the note we have here is anything to go by...We seem to be dealing with some sort of crazed disciplinarian or educator" The tapped her cheek for a moment "Also, why do you smell like one of those notes, that other worldly, musty old smell is coming from you too...

"Oh....My name is Horo..." she added afterwards, an unusual compulsion made her bow slightly in what would be a respectful manner.

"I have models that more favor the Tutonic knights or use my father's imagery.. but I've found the statement isn't quite as readily understood in this land, and no the only educators in the superpowered fields I know of tend to be the ones who spend their times harassing various teen organizations"

ZeroForever wrote:“The terrific trio is currently in the Q-Dimension dealing with some alter ego called Discord or such.”
The Seer mentioned seeming stepping out of nowhere or more correctly dropping in out of nowhere to answer Vambraces somewhat Rhetorical question. After all if they weren’t here they were likely saving the universe in some other fashion given which they were. His motion of ‘hold’ however was clear to the other heroes or at least he hoped, thankfully the hot shots like Magnum wasn’t around as he would always shot first create intentional incident think later sort.

"How odd, one would think the Sun Queen's Champions would be enough, but then she has clearly been getting softer in the past few years..."

The Seer looked over the interdimensional guest, not really impressed so far but then again he knew better than anyone that looks could be deceiving.
“What she said” the seer nodding towards Horo’s question “So Margrave do you know what’s going on?”
Stepping forward in front of the others the cloaked seer spoke in his deep knowing tone of voice
“Or dimensional intrusion known to even you? I’m assuming that’s why you came here the copy you have is making even you nervous isn’t it.”
“Dislike as much as I do your currently our best lead at the moment. Guru or Mecha Maid girl have you figured out anyway to restrict its effects?” she said off handled to the Guru and Mimi, admittedly those he was surprised Lykos gave her name willingly though I guess lack of ID in this universe probably made her not care. Or maybe she was the willy nilly types, the kid hero also struck him the wrong way. While he did know that she used to be older from the brief biopsy that mimi had sent earlier she seemed way to much like the teen preeny heroes he had to bail out every so often and made his mood even more foul. In general there were too many unknowns and the seer hated unknowns.

As Margrave allowed them to revel in his presence the groups seeming staring each other down the energies from the old detention slip like notice faded faster and faster as they gathered in Margraves copy faster and faster. It was getting strong enough that his passive armor sensors were even registering it.

"Nervous? Come now the last time we had one of these.. incidents I thought things turned out rather well. I prefer to think of myself as cautiously optimistic"he says in a slightly playful tone, one could almost tel there's a smirk underneath the armor.

The guru’s face lit up after his barely speaking role since appearance mention “Ya Mon, quick put the paper in the voodoo so I can do my juju” in a fake Jamaican accent that was obviously intentional while dancing around the magic circle modifying the ruins. The seer internally cringed, there was a reason the seer made sure he didn’t let the Voodoo Guru speak more than needed. After all even if he was the most powerful magic user in the world he was still way to into his hero persona.

"Who will be riding you for this today? Damballa?"

Harri-chan wrote:
"Hold on a minute... who decided you're the best person to look at it?", she said with a frown in the direction of The Guru. Of course, she knew that SHE was far from the best person to try and figure this all out, yet her immature emotions were far stronger than any logic. She didn't like not being the center of attention, and so stepped back in front of Margrave, holding out her hand.

"I'll take a look at that if you don't mind. I've dealt with these sort of villains before... ", she said in a tone that just reeked of spoiled little brat!

"hmmm Bratty ignorant child or someone who can call upon the aid of a Pantheon of gods who stretch back to the dawn of humanity.. I think I'll go with the Guru.."
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:56 pm

Mimi was still in a bit of shock of what had just happen to her body. She was able to scan the paper to see that the energy within it was slipping fast but her mind was distracted on itself. Literally. Was her mind completely mechanical as well? Was she even human still? Cyborg? Mimi knew that she had to focus on the task at hand and would but these questions kept running though her head. She needed some time to stew over these questions and get some answers. Eventually she figure that she has gain all the information she can at the present condition and had put away the scanner that had appeared out of her forehead.

"All I was able to gather was that the slip of paper is rapidly losing it's energy reading," said Mimi as she put on her best of pokerfaces. She had to buff before villains before as The Hub. After all, she was never an offensive hero so a good buff can go a long way. "We may have to take quick action if we wish to do anything with these pieces of paper which would lead to the Guru's assistance."

Mimi then notice that the Mangrove had appeared and was arguing with Cat. She simply step to Cat's side and then looked up at Mangrove.

"Hello, sir," said Mimi as she did a bow out of habit. Mimi was just going have to find a way to break this habit or get use to it. Either Micheal or Mimi didn't think her time as a maid would have a lasting effect on her. Then again, by the sounds of Cat's tone, being a spoiled brat looks to be dying hard. "Please forgive Mistress Catalina's tone. She is simply eager to get into the case. It was a rather long trip over here."

Mimi then turned around and looked over at Cat, "Miss, I think that maybe it be best to allow Voodoo Guru to handle the situation and take the next course of action."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Danarth » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:58 am

Horo listened to Margrave's response to her comments on the she had made on the nature of the of the Margrave's outfit. The other designs he mentioned did not mean a great deal to her, although she had heard the words before. Shaking her head for a moment, blowing a loose strand of her from her face before grinning again

“Well, still sounds like fancy dress to me” Horo giggled a little, seeming rather unaware that her own outfit was as almost as showy as Margrave's, the long sleeved priestess robe was hardly subtle. At the second part of the statement, Horo would nod once “Well, it was worth asking all the same, as I do think, given the style of the notes that have been picked up that we are looking for someone with a bit of a school obsession...Like a....” she tapped her cheek for a moment then an odd memory surfaced

“Rather like something from an old series of books I read as a kid....I think it was called hrmm....The Demon Headmaster...Although he seemed more into hypnotising people.” she tapped a finger against her lip for a moment, looking thoughtful for a moment “Creepy looking fellow still...I remember them making a television series out of it” Horo continued the strangely rambling thought for a few moments before snapping back to reality “Sorry about that...” she blushed slightly, that was a rather embarrasing thing for her to do, but she shook it off a moment later, returning to the question at hand.

It suddenly occurred to her that someone new had appeared on scene, though she was not entirely sure how this cloaked newcomer had appeared without her senses picking up on the newcomer “Jeez...you people are just cropping up all over the place...” she said, blinking a little as she reacted to the voice of the Seer and to the newcomer's sudden apperance. She was reminded rather uncomfortably of the woman from the other dimension, Roberta, who had managed to sneak up on her without so much as a vague hint to her presence. Shaking her head again as they continued to discuss their next course of action.

Cat had interjected into the conversation between the newcomer, Seer, Margrave and the one called Voodoo Guru. Watching for a few moments the exchange between the different parties, Cat's insistence on being involved and the rather brat like attitude that she was giving the impression of. Horo could not help but snigger a little at it. Miki seemed to jump to the younger girl's defence in response to Margrave's chiding and dismissing of Cat, then looking at the Voodoo Guru as the man seemed to speak...she could not believe the terribly faked accent he was speaking with for a moment, but she shook her head and just settled back for a moment, finding a place to settle herself as she watched the Guru to see exactly what he was going to do with the note.

“Once you are do with your....voodoo...I might then suggest we still follow up with my suggestion. I have a good sense of the scent from that note, so if anyone else has been handling them, I can pick up on it, all we would need is, Perhaps a list and locations of School themed heros or villians..” she spoke casually as she watched the Guru.
Danarth
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying