[SRP]NoMoreHeroes–Issue10: Mannahatta

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: No More Heroes–Issue 1: Just Another Day

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:06 pm

The Scarlet Spider arrives just as Headmistress rears back for her first swing..." And here I thought the regulations on disipline said to use a wet noodle?" he quips ashe webs the woman to the wall, to keep her from injuring any one else..."This should help you to stick arround while the police arrive for their lecture on law and enforcement"
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:53 pm

ZeroForever wrote:
Micheal meanwhile was too busy watching the newest eps of one piece missing the next several posts.

(Back from the con. Tired.... haha)

Micheal eventually finishes his viewing and sees what has happen in the news and in the back alleys of the internet for some of the news and such.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Flannery » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:49 pm

Nightshade arrives at the University. He continues driving onward. He figured that this should not be to hard for fox to handle. "It couldn't be a lunatic with an anti tank rifle, or a cyborg army bent of conquering the earth. It had to be The Headmistress, I had to cancel my interview for this. I should have stayed in Gotham a little longer. Why is it when ever I get the call I am as late as the police?"
Last edited by Flannery on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Take a seat in my car and you go zero to girl in 5 seconds flat.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:16 pm

(Hmm talk about run away rp... either way continue on, I'm working on the reality bend post but probably won't be ready for a while as I'm still trying to find pics and working on the post)

Scarlet Spider's spider sense went bonkers he hadn't felt this way since the last time he got hit by a car.... which incidental flew through the air almost hitting him. The headmistress already reformed students coming out of the wood work each looking like he or she was working out with the hulk, a pair of them ripping the webbing off the lady who was indigent with rage.

Stampeding humans were never very neat as several critically injured workers lay on the floor near the door... needless to say the police weren't impressed some calling EMT while the others sighed and rounded up the wounded. At least until one of the police cruisers flew through the warehouse sending everyone scrambling as a huge man in a Rhino suit burst through the wall behind it. "Seriously!! just one easy job and you assholes still need to mess it up!" the man yelled in annoyance at his disrupted pay.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: [SRP] No More Heroes–Issue 1: Just Another Day

Postby Zoey » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:53 am

Mark looked very suprised, just rolling along with things as they happened. "My name is Mark, ma'am" replied Mark wondering why a 'superhero' had to steal a cop car. "I guess she still doesn't have enough savings for her own bat mobile and just who is she?" he thought as they drove. "Um... Miss..." he asked curiously. "Who are you?" he added. Mark knew most of the outstanding hero's, and my outstanding that ment the males. He'd rarely see female superheros in the newspaper and this woman isn't one of those.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:01 am

Swerving to avoid someone on a motorcycle, Fox turned her head suddenly, her eyes widening through the holes in the mask, and her mouth fell open, staring at Mark. "Who am I? You're kidding, right?". Her gaze flicked back to the road as she turned a corner, and then looked back to him. "The Flying Fox? I'm a super hero! Man, what do you have to do to be popular with teenagers these days? I bet you've heard of Sparkle Girl, huh?".

Shaking her head, she switched off the sirens on the squad car as they got within a block of the university, and she pulled into the parking lot, driving around to the back of the building that housed the library. "Look, kid... I have friends in there. I can't go asking around for them like this, because nobody in there knows I'm really the Flying Fox", she explained, bringing the car to a stop, and climbing out, she motioned for Mark to follow. "Not to mention I'm no match for a super villain. That doesn't mean I'm scared, because I'm not! I just think it would be best if I avoided any extra attention by walking in there like this".

She started to walk towards the fire escape on the back of the building, a metal staircase that led all the way up to the roof. Making sure he was following, she started to talk again, "And I can't leave you alone when there's a super villain on the loose. So I'm going to entrust you with a very big secret, Mark. A secret you can't tell anyone, right?". Reaching the roof top, she led Mark to the concealed hatch between two generators, and pulled it open, revealing a dark shaft with a ladder going down. "This leads to my office. You go first, and don't make a sound. I'll be right behind you, kid".

At the bottom of the shaft, there was another small tunnel to crawl through before it opened into a small office with red carpet and dark mahogany furniture. A desk with a computer on was in the middle of the room, while it was mostly packed bookshelves against the Walls, although there was a counter top with a coffee machine on. Beside the computer there was a phone with a red light currently flashing on it.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:24 am

"Sorry, never heard of ya" Mark rolled his eyes. "Is this lady really a super hero or a fake? All I hear is bla bla bla" he said to himself as he followed Fox. The point of the matter is they arrived at the university and everything up to now was calm. He also didn't look that amazed when Fox offered him her secret, cause... why? I mean if she were Wonder Woman or... I dont know, someone he'd recognize as a superhero then he'd be curious and amazed. Again, he kept following her lead until he reached the room. Instantly what caught his eyes where the clothes on the desk, he approuched them as only a hormone driven male teenager can. He looked back making sure Fox wasn't there, he'd guess those are her clothes. She isn't here, so... A quick check the clothes aren't tampered with wont hurt, right? Mark started feeling the clothes on the desk mainly the blouse and skirt. He was amazed womans clothing felt so soft. He already wanted to see Fox wearing them, she may not be a superhero to him, but what she does have is a nice body atleast.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:07 am

The Fox soon crawls out from the safe and closes it, securing the lock once more, and not noticing that the school kid was messing around with her clothes. "You're going to need to call me Miss Harrison when we're out in the corridors, and if we see this villain, you stay close, got that?", she said, pulling off her mask and tossing it into the gym bag beneath the desk. Spotting the red flashing light on her phone, she presses the button, and the voice message is played.

"Kat, I need those papers! The paper is due by 8 o'clock, and I need those for my research!"

"Oh god, Sandra, I hope you're okay", she muttered, pulling off the white gloves and boots, and then her belt, setting her cell phone on the desk before sliding the red spandex bodysuit down, revealing the white lace bra and panties she wore beneath. In nothing but her underwear, she bent down, putting her costume into the gym bag and zipping it up tight, "Not a word to anyone... ", she said, her blue eyes narrowing a little at Mark.

Picking up the white cotton blouse, she slipped her arms into the short, puffed sleeves, and then began to button it over her chest, where it was quite snug across her breasts, and low cut enough to show off a little cleavage. She sat on the edge of the desk, lifting her feet one at a time to slip the sheer tights over them, and then carefully rolled them up her long legs, having no idea what this would likely be doing to the eighteen year old boy.

Standing up, she reached for the skirt, and then bent forward, her round bottom pushing out towards Mark as she stepped into the tight black skirt, and eased it up her legs, settling it into place around her waist after tucking the blouse into it. Once it was in place, it reached about two-thirds of the way down her thighs, leaving lots of her legs on display. She probably wasn't careful enough as she lifted her feet to slip on the strappy black heels, likely giving the boy a glimpse of her panties beneath the skirt as she fixed the buckle at her ankles, and then stood upright.

"We're going to be looking for my friend Sandra. She's out there somewhere", she explained, slipping the thick-framed black glasses on, and then picked up the barrette, stretching both arms behind her head to fix her hair back with it, which ofcourse made her breasts lift up and her blouse tighten even further, right infront of Mark. Tossing the cell phone into her purse, she slipped that over her shoulder and went to grab a binder from the shelf. She motioned for the school kid to follow as she crossed the room, and glanced outside before quickly crossing the library and heading into the school corridors.

"Do you know the name of the villain that's here?", she asked, her heels clicking as she hurried down the corridor.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:25 pm

The Sentinel is about to leave these ungrateful cops and get on with his work when the cruiser decides to make a entrance stage left. Looking over to the rhino man, he switches clips in his pistols.

Speaking up. "If you dont want your operation screwed over, try something legal dumbass."

He ducks a hand into his jacket, pulling out a web grenade and hurling it at the man. When it explodes, it sends sticky tendrils flying everywhere.

Rhino just snorts. "If you think this can hold me, YOUR the dumbass," He ducks his head, charging! The sticky substance ripping up from the floor.

The Sentinel blinks. "Oh hell.." He jumps to the side, the rhino suited man just missing him and plowing through the wall behind him. Making another hole.

The Sentinel looks to the policemen. "Get everyone out of here! I'll distract him!"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:11 pm

ZeroForever wrote:(Hmm talk about run away rp... either way continue on, I'm working on the reality bend post but probably won't be ready for a while as I'm still trying to find pics and working on the post)

Scarlet Spider's spider sense went bonkers he hadn't felt this way since the last time he got hit by a car.... which incidental flew through the air almost hitting him. The headmistress already reformed students coming out of the wood work each looking like he or she was working out with the hulk, a pair of them ripping the webbing off the lady who was indigent with rage.

The scarlet Spider narrowly mies getting hit by the flying car, his Spider senses pushing him into hyper alert mode as the goons enter the room..."You got to be kidding me, Hey Grey and ugly, Havent you heard they have ointment for those kinds of zits." he says as swinging thru the falling debris he target several of Headmistresses Hulk wannabes with sleeper stingers from his gauntlets, as well a more impact webbing..."So where is Fox at " he asks as he finds Sparkler/Sandra, recognizing the look of determination to try something..."Hey, kid... Help get these people out that way..." he points at the opening thru the wall left by the flying car.
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Flannery » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:21 pm

Nightshade continues driving and hears a distress over his police scanner. "We have a 9-11 in progress at the Stepford Credit Union on 12th and State street! Six gunmen armed to the teeth with belt fed machine guns and body armor! They have several hostages! Send back up!!!" Nightshade smiles. "Finally something that was more up his alley. he turns his bike and heads to the bank several block over.

Two gunmen on the roof of the bank opens fire as Nightshade drives by. Their rounds hit there mark sending Nightshade and the bike out of control. He puts his bike into a controlled slide and hits a parked car. An officer rushes over and pulls him to safety. Behind the cover of a few parked cars nightshade takes off his helmet with his mask still underneath covering his face. The two gunmen laugh and high fived each other. "Did you see that Clyde! I nailed that sucker!" "Fine shooting there Billy. Fine shooting."

"Dammit! These guys mean business. What the situation so far?"

The officer: "Six gunmen armed with M249 SAW's and M240's, wearing all black and that new Class 4 Military Grade Body Armor made by Flannery Industries. There is nothing in our arsenal that can stop these guys."

Nightshade: "How did they get hold of all of that?"

The officer: "Earlier this morning they broke into a military base and stole all the weapons and armor for the robbery."

Nightshade was angry to see his product used in such a fashion to help a criminal, but he couldn't help but be flattered at there taste in self protection: "Any demands? "

The officer: "They want 30 million in cash, an armored transport and a fueled plane. We have 2 hours, or they start killing a hostage for every minutes we miss the deadline."

Nightshade: "How much longer do we have?"

The officer: "10 minutes. They already shot the negotiator dead."

Nightshade: "Any way in?"

The officer: "The roof, but they have it covered by the two gunmen up top. If the snipers take them out we have 1 minute to enter and take the building before they kill the hostages. It impossible. The cop turns to see that nightshade has disappeared."
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Stray-chan » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:59 pm

(Ok, finally posting! And I must say, I am blown away but the quality of the stuff already here. Awesome!)

Headbanger fiddled with the dial on his police scanner, which emitted yet another burst of static. He frowned. He wasn't getting good reception, for some reason. His laptop, connected to the 'Net via a nearby coffee shop's wireless, wasn't helping him track down any leads either. He strummed his guitar for the twentieth time in half an hour and yes, it was still in tune. Sighing, he put it down, and moved to the front of his van to check how much time was left on the meter. The van was big and black, hauled all his band equipment, and on one side it had an airbrush of a particularly epic duel between a wizard and a dragon. Lucius loved that side, but had yet to get around to putting anything nearly as cool as on the other.

"Ten minutes," he said to himself as noted the parking meter. "Damn, man, I've been sitting here for hours! That's it, if I don't hear about anything the Power of Metal can handle before that parking meter runs out, I'm going home and throwing on some Maiden."

Fortunately for him, at that moment, an RSS feed on his laptop flashed an update. Lucius leaned over and checked it, and as he read he grinned. "Crazy Headmistress attacks school? Totally something for the Power of Metal!" He paused and grimaced as a photo taken by camera phone finished loading. "Man, she is weird looking." With that, he hoped into the front seat, started the van up, and merged carefully into traffic, building speed as best he could. It wouldn't do to be too reckless and screw up the instruments.
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Zilla » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:26 pm

(A little confused, I thought I was gonna run the Headmistress... and now she's hulkin' people out? @_@ Do you want to take her then?)

Sandra does as suggested, and motions to a few of her classmates to exit through the hole left by the car. A few of the students are understandably panicked, but while the Headmistress is preoccupied with the Scarlet Spider, Sandra leads a scared Jody out of the way, and out the hole.

Once outside, Sandra finds just the right moment to break away from the outpouring of students, to hide and change. Just a quick flick of the iPod and Sparker is ready for action.

At least there's another hero here to help curtail the idea that she had to be a student in order to respond to this crisis... Sandra didn't know that the other schools had been let out due to the emergency, but she wanted any excuse she could find to help cover her tracks...

Sparker climbed back into the school through the hole, much to the joy of the few students remaining inside. Excited whispers passed between frightened bystanders.

"Sorry, Teach, but school's out, and you'll be serving detention in a jail cell."
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Flannery » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:38 pm

Nightshade scales the roof. He looks over the top and see the two gunmen who shot up his bike. The one known as Clyde is sitting is a camping chair with a cowboy hat and ski mask drinking a beer. Sitting on a tripod in front of him is a Barret sniper rifle. He takes a pot shot at the police down below. The other Billy, is busy reloading his M240 fumbling with the belt of ammo as he tried to lock the ammo in the feed tray. Nightshade sees his opportunity and jumps onto the roof. He runs up behind Clyde and throws his whip. The whip catches his neck. He pulls the whip and yanks the gunman out of his chair. Billy, still playing with the ammo links drops them and decides to use the machine gun as a club. He swing. Nightshade ducks and bring up a kick into Billy's chest. The kick sends Billy off the edge of the bank. He lands onto the hood of a parked car below. Nightshade hold the whip with one hand and brings the other gunman closer. Clyde gasp for air. Nightshade brings down his elbow onto the mans forehead knocking his cold.

Nightshade notices a earpiece of the gunman. he picks it up an listens. "Clyde! What the F&@K are you clowns doing up there?" Nightshade improvises and speaks into the headset. "Just a little target practice boss." Nightshade hoped that the headset would disguise his voice to some degree. "If you two jackasses botch this up, I will come up there and put a round in you myself. Any cops gets near, or you see any snipers. Shoot the bastards!" Nightshade breathed a sigh of relief. He bought himself and the hostages a few more minutes to plot his next move.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:43 am

(Honestly I'm kinda letting you guys 'everyone' run the NPC's you want to run, it makes it entertaining as no one has any clue where things are going because everyone has there own ideas, atm I'm just inserting random variables to spice things up. Post flux though I'm going to try to make this more regulated though so ask me first before doing anything notable like introducing a villain to the scene... and as I'm posting at lunch don't expect anything right now)
Last edited by ZeroForever on Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying