Tandy High School (for those who read "The Wotch")

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Tandy High School (for those who read "The Wotch")

Postby Flannery » Sun May 30, 2010 12:14 am

Created for the readers of the wotch.

Tandy high school is just like any other American high school, the Gossip, the drama, the goulash they serve in the lunch lines, and the bullies. Tandy shares many qualities with Sunnydale, California. No matter the traumatic event that took place, the citizens go about there normal business like nothing happened. But in a recent events, student for what ever reason are disappearing, or acting not like themselves. New students immediately show up to fill the slot, and all of them are female. Tandy also hired a new psychiatrist Miss. Snow, and school nurse, Miss Frost to sort out the mess of the new students who frequently complain of weird dreams, and sudden headache. Everyone speaks very highly of the new facualty staff. A little one hour session with Miss. Snow and Miss Frost you feel like a whole new person! Some student think something is fishy about this, and are determined yo get to the bottom.

Name:
weight:
Grade: (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, senior)
description:
bio:
Family life :(divorces, parents, brother and sister)
School clubs:
Play sports?:
Hobbies:

Name: Aaron Chik (pronounced Check, like a money check)
Height: 6'
weight: 210
Grade: senior
description: wears Tandy's football team jersey with the No. 4 and blue jeans. he has blond hair ans green eyes.
bio: Aaron is a foreign exchange student of Croatia. He loves Tandy and the school. He is built like an ox and can run like a deer. He is Tandy's star wide reciever. Aaron unlike most of the other jock hold no ill will toward any of the other students. he frequently hands out with the wrong crowd to "fit In". But all the student who know him call him the gentle jock.
Family life : Aaron has a very extended family, but most of it is in Croatia, he lives with some relatives who own a farm just outside of town
School clubs: Football, and Auto club
Play sports?: Football
Hobbies: cars, clint Eastwood films, and guitar.

(As a side note there will be mind control and TG in the RP)
Take a seat in my car and you go zero to girl in 5 seconds flat.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Re: Tandy High School (for those who read "The Wotch")

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:58 am

Would you consider AR related transformations or is that still not serious enough for you? I'm not a reader of The Wotch, but Anne is a good friend of mine that I met a couple of years ago through IRC channels. She's also one of the best people I've played with for incorporating AR into a good RP. There's so much that can be done with AR, and serious stuff too.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Flannery » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:58 am

Alright, go for it. Sign up is still open.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:23 am

Name: Miss (Haylie) Jones
Height: 5'8"
weight: 135 lbs
Grade: Teacher

description: A very attractive young woman with red hair, green eyes and smooth, creamy skin. She's quite tall, with a gorgeous figure, round breasts, hips, bottom and thighs

bio: She was once a student at Tandy High, and got picked on a lot for her red hair. After studying at college, she turned to take up a teaching job at the school. She can be a bit of a bitch, showing off her good figure and looks to make the girls jealous and make the boys go crazy.

Family life: She has a boyfriend named Nate who's a succesful writer.

School clubs: She currently coaches the school's cheerleading squad

Play sports?: She likes playing beach volleyball, mostly as she gets to show off her figure

Hobbies: Haylie is very obssses with fashion, and LOVES modeling her clothes infront of her bedroom mirror, especially her underwear.

Would a teacher be okay? I was thinking the new pyschiatrist and nurse don't like her sniffing around, so they decide to put her in a position wher she's under their authority? I'm not familiar with US high school ages, but from adult going back to 13-15 would be good, and they could always threaten her with worse. I'll change her to a student if you'd prefer that.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Flannery » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:12 pm

A teacher/coach is quite fine. As for high School ages, they range from 14 to 18.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby the unbalanced one » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:26 am

I am tempted to try this but I'm not quite sure if I'd be up to something like this...
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=16045
click above for character sheets in progress.
the unbalanced one
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Return to Roleplaying