A Second Shot at Life (Signup)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: A Second Shot at Life (Signup)

Postby Miku-chan » Sun May 23, 2010 12:36 pm

(( got a character concept for this, just no time to write ti until tomorrow/monday...is that ok?))
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Vomica » Sun May 23, 2010 2:57 pm

Name: Matthew Johnson
Bio: Matt always struggled with things. Asthma, stress, social anxiety, etc. However since his later childhood he would triumph and conquer his personal issues through cunning or persistence. In high school, and afterward, he overcome his shyness with a number of psychological tricks -- forcing himself to be an extrovert when others were around. He started running, taking part in cross country and other such high endurance activities. It was always his dream to do both mathematics and physics, but upon reaching college the plan fell through. The culture shock from a lower income high school to a well to do college did him in. Regardless, he eventually graduated with a degree in engineer. But after a year and a half of job searching, he has yet to find one.
Appearance: Matt settles for neutral tones, grays, slate blues, and earth-toned browns and red. Matt has heavy Eastern European heritage, this comes out in his stocky frame, wide skull, and light chin. He has light blue eyes, with speckles of olive mixed in. His skin is fair, his short hair a light brown, and a small nose. As of late, he has gained some weight, but nothing to put him over the average.
Personality: To put it bluntly, Matt is a functioning nerd. To be a little bit more extensive; Matt is your typical nerd. He programs, he rolls twenty sided dice, and gets upset if someone denies the Doctor. When it comes down to relating with others, he struggles to understand some folks. And that reflects in both his friendly relations, and anything more romantic he has tried. Deep down, he is a compassionate and caring guy who craves any type of attention.

Desired Age: 5-8
Desired Gender: Female
Desired Form: Basic child, well, I think it'd qualify as schoolgirl... being as the age range all falls into traditional grade school age...
Family: Something stable, perhaps a younger couple looking to add another kid to their flock of two or three or children.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Albedo » Mon May 24, 2010 4:14 pm

//Starting
Name: Dannie
Appearance:

//That other mental type stuff. Working on them....
Bio:
Personality:

//After change.
Desired Age: Elder Teen or Young Adult
Desired Gender: Male
Desired Form: I'm thinking a prince or king. :P.
Family: Father (Alive or Dead depending on each possible result respectively), Mother (Alive), Younger sister?
ANYTHING else: Crossdresser/Femiboi/"Bishi"
TFs I Like

Why not us?
Albedo
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Shy Shay » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:26 pm

((If this counts as necro-posting, I am increadably sorry!))
Is this stll open or what? I would like to join if it is.
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blindsense » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:44 pm

Name: Patrick Scott
Bio:

For as long as Patrick could remember, he had been praised for his genius… And he had hated every moment of it. Upon entering the public school system, young Patrick was quickly identified as a gifted prodigy. He constantly stood out amongst his peers with his ability to process information and master material far more quickly than any other child his age. This led to very high expectations for the child – expectations that he often met. However, like any child, he was not perfect – and the repercussions for failure were severe. Throughout middle and high school, the weight of his unreasonable expectations bore down on Patrick – he was diagnosed with chronic depression at the age of fifteen. However, this did not stop him from being largely successful amongst the academia – he graduated top of his class and attended an elite private university.

Unfortunately for Patrick, his ambition ran out upon receiving his degree. Instead of going on to graduate school, he decided to spend a year abroad in the orient – specifically Japan. However, he found it near-impossible to find a consistent job here, and quickly fell into poverty. Now, he is between jobs and living in a cramped apartment in downtown Tokyo – and he is absolutely miserable.

Appearance: http://usera.ImageCave.com/blindsense13 ... ndard.jpeg

Personality:

Patrick is a kind-hearted and idealistic soul who finds the state of the world rather horrid. He is rather difficult to approach at first – a life devoid of real friends has led him to be mistrusting and cold when confronted with new people. However, those who can crack the man’s outer shell will find that he is fiercely loyal – almost to a fault. This makes him rather prone to manipulation and has allowed him to be taken advantage of quite a few times in the past.

New life!

Desired Age: 16
Desired Gender: Girl
Desired Form: Musician/Fine Artist (singing, piano, dance, flute)
Family: A loving, understanding mother who Patrick can always talk to. Does not necessarily have to be married. Perhaps an older sibling as well – preferably a girl.
ANYTHING else: Perhaps a cultural change - from irish descent to... Let's call it Chinese. o.o
Last edited by Blindsense on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:56 pm

You should wait to see if Nos still plans to run this. This happens quite a lot, where a sign up is made, nothing comes of it, and it later gets bumped and new people start making characters.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Nosnits » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:14 pm

Oh, no, I do plan on running it. I had actually told Blind to make a character, as he had asked~ But, regardless, I will be starting this..soon. So those that want sheets in...get them in. Then...since there are so many...I'll have to chose only a few for the rp...
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:32 pm

Name: Carter Forrest
Bio: washed up music promoter
Appearance: stringy blond hair warn as a comb over, slightly balding, tall and thin
Personality: A compassionate person who feels like the world ran him over and then backed up again and again to make sure he was run over. would still give his last cent to keep a friend from failing or falling
New life!
Desired Age: 13 to 14
Desired Gender: In between?
Desired Form: tv star/idol
Family: orphan
ANYTHING else: raised by studio system and is now getting introduced to the real world by attending high school...(think of Nancy Drew movie from a couple years ago)
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:32 pm

I'm not sure what kind of character to do. Maybe the older sister for Harri-chan's character...can someone help me?
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Shy Shay » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:47 pm

OK then! Here is my character!

Name: Fred Dunken
Bio: Fred, throught school, was always the over achiever. He always tried his hardest and tried to do the right thing. And in a puplic school in San Francesco, that is very difficult. But he tried. He got the grades, he got the girl, and he was well liked throught the school. However, after high school, he had an experance that made him re-evaluate his entire life. When he was walking to his house, he saw a young man in an alley way that was getting beat up. Fred, naturally, decided to save him. However, this took quite a tool on his health; after he saved the young man, he was so beat up that he passed out. He woke up in the hospital a few days later, and the news reports covered information on a crime spree by a local arsonist; the young man that Fred had saved. He was distrot. He didn't know what to think. After that, he was in such an emotional state that he never went to collage. He just driffited from job to job, not really doing anything of note. All the while he has been reavulating himself, and he didn't know what was good and what was not. One day, as he was buying grocies, he saw a maid that was happily buying grocies. He asked why she was so happy, and she responded that she enjoyed working for her 'master'. All she had to do was what he told her, and everything would be all right. No worries. Fred was instantly jeolous. She was so happy, and all becouse she didn't think. Fred wished for a life like that, and when he got this chance, he leaped at it.
Appearance: Fred is a bit short for his age and fairly muscular. He wears conservative clothing that doesn't reaveal or say much about him. Blue eyes and blond hair.
Personality: Fred always tries to do the right thing, but recently that hasn't gone well for him. He is tired of trying, and just wants an absolution of responsabilty.

Desired age: 18-21. Not older, and maybe only a bit younger.
Desired gender: Female. Fred has had enough about being the 'hero' in life.
Desired form: Maid.
Family: None.
Anything else: Not really, though mental changes and compulsions are always fun.
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Previous

Return to Roleplaying