A Second Shot at Life (Signup)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

A Second Shot at Life (Signup)

Postby Nosnits » Thu May 20, 2010 10:14 pm

As you MAY of noticed...I haven't been posting in a while. This....this is my attempt at a comeback. Hopefully...THIS will keep me here. It's going to be a more structured, ME driven rp..so I can have plans, and not get overwhelmed. Never fear! Tomorrow I will kick my other rp into action. But for now...the show must go on...and I want to get this outta the way 'fore I sleep. Anyways...enough like me talking like you already know what I'm talking about. Enough of it!

Basically...this RP is for those who've ever wanted a second go at life...another chance. What does this mean? It means your poor, unsuspecting characters are...down on their luck; in between jobs, if you will. They all would be handing in their resume's too a work finding program. Where they end up...is up to you, ooc peoples.. Do you want them to become a maid at a royal household? A secretary for a rich business man? Do you want to go to school again as a teenager? Would you like to relive those years in diapers? Have you ever wanted to be a mother? The choice...is up too you. But after that...the choice is kinda up too me. More planning is good, I find. Anyways...signup.

Name: Gasp! What ever could this be for?
Age: How many times have you been given gifts on special days, divided by two.
Bio: What has your character accomplished/not in this life?
Appearance: What you look like!
Personality: What you look like...but on the inside!
New life! Remember...you are starting out fresh. It's not like you wake up as Miss Zoey the secretary. You'll be the new kid on the block.

Desired Age: How old do you wanna be? It CAN be in a range of a few years if older...three max if very young.
Desired Gender: Do you wanna be a guy, gal, or in between?
Desired Form: Want to be a maid? Schoolgirl? Or just a darling child? (Just as a note...maid and schoolgirl are not the only options >.> Do whatever you like.)
Family: More important if you decide to go schoolgirl or younger, as you will be adopted into their family.
ANYTHING else: What else should logically be on a form, and I didnt put it in. Put anything else in HERE! Do it...I warned you. OR...PM me, if you want it private.

So...post the char sheets here. OR...if you really want too...PM them to me, if you DON'T want others to see them...for some strange reason.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Re: A Second Shot at Life (Signup)

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu May 20, 2010 10:49 pm

Sounds like fun.

Name: Marco Anderson
Bio: Marco is pretty much a working man. He went to school to gain a degree in computer science but didn't really like it too much. Then upon graduation, Micheal had to take a job in advertising due to the down economy at the time. Still Marco doesn't like his job and lately feels very unsatisfied with it. He wishes he could so something else that was much more fun and not as boring. He is mostly alone and doesn't have many friends and is currently in a relationship that is going downhill.
Appearance: Micheal is mostly a tall man that is a bit skinny. There is some signs of working out on his body. He has nicely trimmed hair and brown eyes. Mostly wears khaki pants and a button up shirt due to the nature of his work.
Personality: Marco tries to look at thing on the bright side and hopes that things will get better. He is dedicated to what he does which explains why he stays in a job that he doesn't like. He is a good nature man that doesn't like to get people upset.
New life! Remember...you are starting out fresh. It's not like you wake up as Miss Zoey the secretary. You'll be the new kid on the block.

Desired Age: 16-25
Desired Gender: Female
Desired Form: Singer in a band/Idol/Music related
Family: Not sure what you mean but I guess if I am under 18 or something then I would need a family.
ANYTHING else: Not a fan of pregnant situations. Not sure if that count but if you could, put my character in some sort of awkward situation is fun. haha NOt sure what I mean by awkward but maybe in a relationship or something. haha
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Fri May 21, 2010 2:51 am

I'm in, Nos. I'm not sure on an age yet. It's either going to be in diapers or a teenager, and I'm leaning towards a teenager as most people find it hard to figure out what to do with a baby in RP. I'll have a character soon. I can't wait, I've missed your RPs!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Millinescence » Fri May 21, 2010 11:13 am

I'm in too, Nos. This looks like it'll be fun. I'm thinking about playing a mother. I'll have my character posted sometime tonight or tomorrow. ^w^
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri May 21, 2010 11:44 am

I'll play as well. I will end up as a teenager, and I wouldn't mind being in a family with some siblings. Just wonder if I would be older or younger. I can do either. I just need to come up with a good character concept.
PM me if you have any ideas...
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby all_knowing_frog » Fri May 21, 2010 4:36 pm

Nosnits wrote:But after that...the choice is kinda up too me.

I'm confused... we make the character, you play them?
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Albedo » Fri May 21, 2010 6:39 pm

I'm in it...working on a character right now.
TFs I Like

Why not us?
Albedo
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Nosnits » Fri May 21, 2010 11:53 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:I'm in, Nos. I'm not sure on an age yet. It's either going to be in diapers or a teenager, and I'm leaning towards a teenager as most people find it hard to figure out what to do with a baby in RP. I'll have a character soon. I can't wait, I've missed your RPs!

Thanks for the compliment! Though, nonw of my RPs have really flown much well.

Your concern thingy brings to another thing I think I forgot to mention...If I start to run out of ideas/plots...or oyu think the ideas start getting covoluted and old..then you could always ask me to do a timeskip. Like...if you're bored of being a Freshman in highschool...nd want to be a senior, then we can do a timeskip. REMEMBER though...your character's will of lived the full years...so YOU, the player, will have to think of how they've developed.
all_knowing_frog wrote:I'm confused... we make the character, you play them?

While that would make things so much easier for moi, the GM...unfortunately, not. It's just slightly more...guided then my former stuffs.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby all_knowing_frog » Sat May 22, 2010 12:13 am

Name: Greg Wilson
Bio: Has lived a pretty typical life, except for repeated bad decisions on his part. Living with his parents still, even though he has finished his schooling. Can’t get a job.
Appearance: Very Tall, slightly overweight, glasses, short brown hair, blue eyes.
Personality: He’s introspective, thinks a lot, often going into possible reasons why he’s the way he is. Often puts himself down in his mind, but keeps going despite depression, if only barely, and enjoys making others laugh.

Desired Age: 8-10
Desired Form: School girl, small for her age, still has glasses
Family: A single guardian, a father
ANYTHING else: not really
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Marky » Sat May 22, 2010 12:38 pm

Hm. I may see if I can finally get out of my funk of creating characters and see if I can get one up later today. Seems interesting, but I'm not sure what I want to do, yet, either.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Millinescence » Sat May 22, 2010 2:08 pm

Name: Curt Fletcher
Bio: Curt is a rather geeky fellow who lives with his grandfather and hasn’t been able to get a job in three years despite how hard he tries. When he was a small child, his mother had died of a heart attack and Curt has been raised paternally ever since. When he turned 18, he moved from his dad’s, and into his grandpa’s house to help him out. After innumerable times of applying for jobs, but not being called for interviews, he’s starting to think about giving up. He earns spending money by helping out his grandpa with chores and taking care of him.
Appearance: Curt has short black hair that’s annoyingly curly. He wears glasses, has a scrawny build and fair skin…yeah, definitely not a bishie, but he’s not ugly either. :P
Personality: He’s a laid-back type of guy who loves his computer games and anime. He tends to keep to himself, having only one close RL friend. The rest of his friends are on Facebook.

New life!
Desired Age: 31
Desired Form: Mother/housewife, doesn’t wear glasses
Family: Husband and two daughters (one's 17-18 while the other daughter is 13-14)
ANYTHING else: If Harri-chan’s up for it (and you’re okay it as well), I’d like her new life to be that of Curt’s new daughter ^_^
Last edited by Millinescence on Sun May 23, 2010 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Sat May 22, 2010 8:33 pm

Sounds interesting, let me see if I got time to do tbis as well... Will do character late tonight/early tomorrow if looks doable
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Alissa of Someday » Sat May 22, 2010 8:37 pm

Ayee...I may see about making a character soonish, if there's time and space, o'course. If not, go on without me.
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Vomica » Sat May 22, 2010 8:41 pm

*darts eyes around* Just stating my interest in this... as discussed. I'll post my character later.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun May 23, 2010 10:58 am

Name: Penny Lane

Bio: As a teenager, Penny had ambitions of being a singer in a band! She was a smart girl however, always top of the class, and her parents finally managed to convince her to give up her dreams of singing to study medicine instead. Now she's a highly regarded scientist at a pharmaceutical research company, married, with a seventeen year old daughter. Recently, everything in her life got a bit too stressful, and she had a breakdown. As a result, she had to leave her high-pressure position, and is now looking for something that will not be so taxing.

Appearance: Her long brown hair is naturally curly, but you never see it that way anymore, as she's always got it straightened. Her pretty face has been worn by years and years of balancing parenthood and a highly stressful job, and is also usually plastered with make-up, while her deep brown eyes always look tired. She's a medium height, although quite on the slim side, and is always dressed in smart clothing.

Personality: Penny is a very driven person. She gave up her dreams so she could fulfill her potential as a scientist, and has worked hard ever since the last few years of high school, all the way through college, and into her job. She places a great deal of stress on herself, working longer hours than she needs to, while at the same time, trying to raise her daughter. Her daughter is much like she used to be, she has dreams of her own, and Penny had been trying to make her take a sensible route and plan for college.

New life!

Desired Age: 18 months
Desired Gender: Girl
Desired Form: Toddler
Family: I don't mind if it's single Mom or two parents, but would like a teenage big sister, who likes to okay with her, but is just getting to that age where she goes outca bit more and her interest in boys is growing, so her baby sister gets left behind sometimes.
ANYTHING else: I'd like it if she ended up living next door to her old family, watching them come and go, maybe occasionally being babysat by her own daughter.
Last edited by Harri-chan on Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Next

Return to Roleplaying