[SRP] Gaming Society actual play

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

[SRP] Gaming Society actual play

Postby Kether » Tue May 11, 2010 9:43 pm

The various and sundry types who signed up in the previous thread have signed up at a local gaming store having discussed things with the would be gamemaster by phone, or text or email they eventually setup a date and time. With that they are all invited to an odd little mansion at the edge of town. Its somewhat new and sits surounded by the local state park..its odd one would think but it seems perfectly legal.

The Door is open and there are notes directing you all to a sitting room as it seems the owner/gm is abit busy finishing up preparations, the notes direct you to talk amongst yourself while the gm gets ready.
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Gaming Society actual play

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue May 11, 2010 9:46 pm

Micheal walks into the mansion with a pair of headphones in his ears. He looked around and saw that it was pretty empty. He sighed and guessed that once again he was early. It wasn't much of a problem for him as he just pulled out his DS and turn it on. "It means I have some time to play some video games."
Last edited by Maiden Miki on Tue May 11, 2010 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby ZeroForever » Tue May 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Dick yawns as he entered the room having just rolled out of bed like 5 minutes ago... still a scruffy mess it honestly wasn't like it mattered as such he greeted the others with the standard "Yo." as he looked around for some where to sit.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue May 11, 2010 10:03 pm

ZeroForever wrote:Dick yawns as he entered the room having just rolled out of bed like 5 minutes ago... still a scruffy mess it honestly wasn't like it mattered as such he greeted the others with the standard "Yo." as he looked around for some where to sit.

Micheal looked up at the newcomer and then said, "Oh hello. How you doing? Here to play too?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue May 11, 2010 10:48 pm

Clarence Sorhei scratched his cheek as he entered the area and looked around, adjusting his glasses for a moment. "So this is the place, right?" He asked, unsure of himself.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Wed May 12, 2010 2:51 pm

Russel pulls up in front of the mansion in his 68 Shelby GT 350, its small block V-8 burbling as it idles for a minute before he shuts it down. Grabbing a bag out of the passenger seat, he heads in to the front room, he sees the others..."So is every one here yet?" he asks
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed May 12, 2010 2:54 pm

Micheal looks at the other two guys that came here and pulled out an ear plug from his ear. He turned down his music and paused his game for a bit by closing the lid. He then said, "Yeah. I guess this is the place. A bit fancy don't you think. Still how many people are suppose to be here though? I can't really tell you if everybody is here or so."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Wed May 12, 2010 4:06 pm

"Gamers are gamers no matter where they live...how well one plays is always the question. I'm curious which system and game we will start with. I could go for a L5R run or City of Hero/Villans soon myself, or maybe a LARP of some kind...by the way, I'm Russel, and I think I have seen you at the gaming store before durring that new PokeMon release right?" Russel asks the long haired kid
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Albedo » Wed May 12, 2010 4:08 pm

Eilian stares for a moment at the house, "This is an odd place to build. It must be older than the state park." He lightly pokes a wall to see it's stable, and walks inside. Following the signs to the sitting room. "Hello everyone, so none of you are the GM I take it?"
TFs I Like

Why not us?
Albedo
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby all_knowing_frog » Wed May 12, 2010 10:40 pm

Leif finaly makes his way to the house, "lucky bastard..." his truck, looking like it wasn't safe to drive, shudders to a stop before turning off. Getting out he contemplates on how he should brake the ice.

When he reaches them he gives a rather fake smile, "Hey, I'm Leif Johnson. I'm hear for an RP, this the right place?" falls into a chare, "Soooo, what'cha guys do? Other then Role Play, I mean."
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed May 12, 2010 10:58 pm

Miku-chan wrote:"Gamers are gamers no matter where they live...how well one plays is always the question. I'm curious which system and game we will start with. I could go for a L5R run or City of Hero/Villans soon myself, or maybe a LARP of some kind...by the way, I'm Russel, and I think I have seen you at the gaming store before durring that new PokeMon release right?" Russel asks the long haired kid

"Maybe. I am not sure. I was at the Pokemon release but I don't remember who else was there." said Micheal as he lifted his DS. "That is what I am playing right now. Oh yeah...name. It is Micheal. Nice to meet you...Russel?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu May 13, 2010 12:58 pm

all_knowing_frog wrote:When he reaches them he gives a rather fake smile, "Hey, I'm Leif Johnson. I'm hear for an RP, this the right place?" falls into a chare, "Soooo, what'cha guys do? Other then Role Play, I mean."

"I like seeking out bad horror movies and watching them for amusement." Clarence answered.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Albedo » Thu May 13, 2010 4:13 pm

"Heh, work, learn, play video games. What do /you/ do?" Eilian managed to retort at the new man. Of course, his attention is quickly split between finding a drink, and talking to the others.
TFs I Like

Why not us?
Albedo
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Thu May 13, 2010 5:34 pm

Dick looked at all the entering people some he recognized from around town, others not so much. Either way he was to tired to bother greeting them all, constantly yawning instead. He pulled a red bull from his pocket as a wake up device wondering if he should have brought more.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby all_knowing_frog » Thu May 13, 2010 7:42 pm

"Oh, you know, this and that, I won't get into the specifics, but I do a bit of internet business." Looks around the room, "Any idea when this is gonna start? Or who the GM is, for that matter?"
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Next

Return to Roleplaying