[FFRP] Curses for All

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [FFRP] Curses for All

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:26 pm

"I was a normal kid not long ago... I got cursed into looking like this. Then... I kinda grew big when I drank a monster..." She tries to ignore their staring.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Millinescence » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:58 pm

all_knowing_frog wrote:Millie: Suddenly, the front door slams open, Dona’s parents rushing inside, calling out for her.

Once said little demon recovers from being hit by the door being flung open, she’ll find conflicting feelings about seeing her parents. On one hand, she feels relieved. On the other, her small size is even more evident. It’s one thing for inanimate things to be gargantuan, it’s an entirely different thing for there to be human being easily twice your size.

At around the time Dona's parents come rushing in the door, Jackie starts to feel faint, as if her muscles are tiring. "What's...haaapening?" Says the angel, her vision starting to blur, her hands stop glowing and she faints.
"Jack!" Tomie exclaims faintly, quickly floating to the unconscious angel.

Dona is knocked to the ground as the door flings open! She rubs her head, "Owww...that hurt, y'know..." She looks up to see her parents towering over her like giants. Needless to say, she was both relieved and shocked to see her parents no matter how she perceives them now. Tears of joy stream down her face at the sight of them. "Mooom! Daad! I-I'm so glad to see you. Jack was trying to use her angel stuff on me!" Dona exclaims, doing her best to cover herself.
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:14 pm

all_knowing_frog wrote:Zero: As Ellen approaches the new but familiar text, the whispering disappears.

For Zack, her headache is starting to go away, but her ability to look about what had been their house was still just as crippled.

[thought this died as there was nothing for a month... honesty I'm having trouble remember what I was even doing]
"So whats the plan now" Billy said looking at her parents hoping they had some idea.
"Ellen please stop touching weird things until we figure out what's going on" Mitch said "Anyways since only me a Ellen are physically capable at the moment I'm going to look around since we can't move Billy"
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby all_knowing_frog » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:27 pm

(I've been having a very bad case of writers block, but I'm slowly getting over it, sorry)

Miki: the seemingly confused girl stares at Micheal, "What are you talking about? And I'd gladly tell you if I knew!" her brow furrows as she gestures slightly down the street, obviosly not actually intending it to be instructions, in the basic directioin of the local park. "...that way? or...?" she mummbles to her self before worriedly looking about again.

Knight: Their eyes widen in surprise at the mention of her once being normal.

"Monster? As in the energy drink? Wierd."

Mean while dark clouds are starting to move in.

Milli: Her mother promptly scoops up the tiny demon, "It's alright, we're here, everythig is going to be alright." she holds Dona comfortingly.

Her father seems to be debating internaly on wether he should be admonishing her for going off into the graveyard in the middle of the night, trying to comfort her, or dealing with the angel that had callopsed infront of him after apparently trying to attack his new daughter.

The problem with the arrivel of the adults was that the door had been opened, letting sunlight in!

Zero: (I'm at a complete loss as to what I should do from here)
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:29 pm

all_knowing_frog wrote:(I've been having a very bad case of writers block, but I'm slowly getting over it, sorry)

Miki: the seemingly confused girl stares at Micheal, "What are you talking about? And I'd gladly tell you if I knew!" her brow furrows as she gestures slightly down the street, obviosly not actually intending it to be instructions, in the basic directioin of the local park. "...that way? or...?" she mummbles to her self before worriedly looking about again.

"Boy...We need to hurry up. Incase you haven't tell I am a fairy in a maid outfit. Clearly we don't want to be in this situation," said Micheal as she pouted and then said, "How about we go back to the abandon house or something..."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:34 pm

She nods. "Yeah... all that sugar and energy kinda made me explode." She looks up. "..." And back down. "Anyway, you should get home... it looks like its going to storm. And please tell everyone you can about me... and how I really don't want to hurt or cause trouble to anyone... I'd appreciate it."

She slithers back a bit into the yard... waiting for her father to come out again.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby ZeroForever » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:45 pm

[I'm honestly lost as well so I'm gonna just drop out as this rp, as it hasn't had enough activity for me to really keep track of what was going on.]
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby all_knowing_frog » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:08 pm

Miki: 'Kyle' looks at her confused, "What do you mean, abandoned?"

suddenly her eyes glaze over, but quickly return to normal, but she's definetly not acting 'normal,' "What the hell was that?! Did I get possessed or something? Oh, god! This really sucks!" her looks up at Micheal with panicked eyes, "Screw the house, I'm going to Hunt's." she turns around and hurries down the street in her less then stellar clothes.

Seems like some dark clouds are coming in...

Knight: the rain comes real quick. With out any warning a torrentual down poor starts pounding away at Tim and the sourroundings. she's starting to feel strange, is she shrinking? She's being washed away like an oil spill or something!
Last edited by all_knowing_frog on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:24 pm

all_knowing_frog wrote:Miki: 'Kyle' looks at her confused, "What do you mean, abondoned?"

suddenly her eyes glaze over, but quickly return to normal, but she's deffinetly not acting 'normal,' "What the hell was that?! Did I get possessed or something? Oh, god! This realy." her looks up at Micheal with panicked eyes, "Screw the house, I'm going to Hunt's." she turns around and hurries down the street in her less then stellar clothes.

Seems like some dark clouds are coming in...

Knight: the rain comes real quick. With out any warning a torrentual down poor starts pounding away at Tim and the sourroundings. she's starting to feel strange, is she shrinking? She's being washed away like an oil spill or something!

"What?" said Micheal in confusion. She then shook her head and began to chase after Kyle. "Hold up!"

Micheal was trying to run but was having trouble due to the dress. She then said, "I am coming too you kid!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby all_knowing_frog » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:11 am

MIcheal finds it relatively easy to catch up with the young elf girl, who already shows signs of tiring. Her ruined and slimy clothes are impeding her quite a bit.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:30 am

"... ack! Holy crap!" She tries to hold herself together as best she can. Unfortunatley no shelter was big enough for her form...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Previous

Return to Roleplaying