[SRP] Lost Senshi rp

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [SRP] Lost Senshi rp

Postby Hira Kanaki » Fri May 27, 2011 11:54 am

"Hey! What's going on?" Rina said somewhat surprised out what was going at the moment.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Fri May 27, 2011 8:21 pm

*Erika looks around making sure the coast is clear. Not seeing or sensing anyone around but her friends she summons her Henshin Wand.* "Ganymede Crystal Power Make Up!" Erika says as she transforms into Sailor Ganymede and waits for the right moment so she can help.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kumi-chan » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:40 am

Natsuki and Erika slip away, into the alley, finding that no one seems to be there at the moment. Seems most of the kids have headed off to school, and anyone else around is distracted by the fighting.

"Don't worry about it." Josephus carries her back to the apartment complex and sets her down. He doesn't seem to want the girl to see the fighting or get hurt. "Stay here. It is dangerous back there." He turns from her and starts back the way they came from.

The guy stumbles back glaring at Hitomi, distracted by her so the vines can easily sprout up around him and tie him down, tying up his arms and legs. He struggles against the vines turning to face Vera. A dark tentacle coming from his back, to cut the vines, and coming straight at the girl.

Hitomi struggles to stay up, having lost a good deal of blood, she stumbles and keeps herself upward. Her wounds are healing a bit slowly, the darkness burning away from the spots she was hit, dissolving it, from Vera's healing light.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:22 pm

Sailor Vera continues to heal Hitomi while also attempting to hold the guy with her vines. "This guy is exceptionally strong. I think he may be possessed of an evil spirit." She brings out one of her banishing ofudas, and draws some inscription in aloe vera to banish the evil within the tied up man. Then she throws the ofuda at the forehead of the vine-trapped man. "Evil spirit, begone!"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:13 pm

*Sailor Ganymede after transforming landed beside her friend with her meteor hammer resting on her right shoulder being held with her right hand.* "Anything I could do to help Vera-Chan?" Ganymede asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:05 pm

Sailor Vera nods, "Just keep those dark tentacles away from me so I can help heal up Hitomi-chan, okay? I don't need distractions while I am healing and trapping my opponents in vines."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:45 pm

"Ganymede Meteor Hammer Mash!" Ganymede says as she smashes her Meteor Hammer into the ground causing a Shockwave of earth and rock to head toward the dark tentacles.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:51 am

AFter a quick Change fin appears hovering above them. " Lets hurry up and seal this demon. I dont wanna have more panic over our helping these people." the angel says.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Previous

Return to Roleplaying