[SRP] Lost Senshi rp

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [SRP] Lost Senshi rp

Postby Hira Kanaki » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:20 pm

"Well...I don't have the money to pay at the moment...I could ask my friends outside, or leave the glasses here and not pay..." Rina said somewhat scared.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Sasha » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:02 am

Natsuki pales a bit. " where did that come from."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:54 am

Sailor Vera activates her special healing ability. "Vera Star Healing Activation!" She focuses her healing over Hitomi's shoulder. "Where did that attack come from, anyway?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:05 pm

Sasha wrote:Natsuki pales a bit. " where did that come from."

No idea... *Shiki looks around, wary of any other attacks.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:32 pm

"That was unexpected." Erika said. "I think we may need to get Hitomi-Chan to the hospital if there is one around here."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kumi-chan » Thu May 19, 2011 6:33 pm

The old man gives out a long sigh. After a couple moments of thought he frowns and puts a hand onto Rina's shoulder keeping her in place, he lets out a gentle cough, before finally speaking to her. "You will come here for the next month after school to work." His voice is stern yet kind now. It is odd but something about Rina seems to have gotten to him.

Josephus shouts to Hitomi seeing the blackened spike coming out of the guy. "Hey... err girl! Watch out for him! He's infected!"

The man growls as a dark spike seems to be coming from his arm as the guy smirks at the injured Hitomi. He rushes her as another spike bursts out from under his forearm, he swinging it at her.

Hitomi takes a defensive stance with her undamaged arm, she seems to still be ready to fight though. "hmpf... Think this will stop me." She grabs his arm as he approaches her and uses his own speed to duck down, bringing him up over her forcing him down to the ground. As she goes to let go a spike from him goes though her hand. She lets out a scream as the spike impales her hand.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Ookalf » Thu May 19, 2011 8:43 pm

Erika Aizawa wrote:"That was unexpected." Erika said. "I think we may need to get Hitomi-Chan to the hospital if there is one around here."

Doesn't look like we have time for that... *Hoping to finally do something useful, Shiki sets aside decency for the moment and lets go of her torn clothing to rush at the infected boy.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu May 19, 2011 9:26 pm

"Be careful Shiki-Chan." Erika says staying as far from the battle as she can. "Let me know if you want me to help and I will be happy to."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Fri May 20, 2011 2:31 am

Natsuki sighs not seeing an opportunity to go change. " be careful messing with that thing."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Hira Kanaki » Sat May 21, 2011 6:05 pm

"Thank you, and I will come next month to help out in the store." Rina said as she was about to exit the place.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Kumi-chan » Sun May 22, 2011 6:46 am

The old man nods to Rina. "Everyday." With that he nods to Rina returning to his chair as she leaves. His wife enters the back talking with him for a bit, but only after Rina has already left.

As Shiki charges the boy standing over Hitomi, Josephus shouts to them. "Don't let him hit you! Or you could end up infected too!" He looks at Hitomi thinking she is crazy, stepping back seeing Rina coming out of the store. He takes her by the arm dragging her away from the scene.

The man hesitates, stepping back, feeling the healing light of Sailor Vera now. He is hit by the now topless Shiki from behind in this moment, as he turns his head to look at her. Swiftly on the spikes that impaled Hitomi comes out from his back and goes at Shiki's stomach.

If they could sneak away while he is distracted, and the few people watching the fight are too then transforming would be possible. Now might be a good time.

Hitomi sees the man falling forward with Shiki knocking him over with her rushing attack. She takes that chance to slam her foot upward into his face. Hoping to knock him out at least.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Sasha » Sun May 22, 2011 12:59 pm

Natsuki looks around and tries to slip off into a dark ally
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Sun May 22, 2011 8:31 pm

*Within the chaos Erika sneaks off into an alley to try and transform so she could help.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Ookalf » Wed May 25, 2011 11:00 am

Kumi-chan wrote:As Shiki charges the boy standing over Hitomi, Josephus shouts to them. "Don't let him hit you! Or you could end up infected too!" He looks at Hitomi thinking she is crazy, stepping back seeing Rina coming out of the store. He takes her by the arm dragging her away from the scene.

The man hesitates, stepping back, feeling the healing light of Sailor Vera now. He is hit by the now topless Shiki from behind in this moment, as he turns his head to look at her. Swiftly on the spikes that impaled Hitomi comes out from his back and goes at Shiki's stomach.

Hitomi sees the man falling forward with Shiki knocking him over with her rushing attack. She takes that chance to slam her foot upward into his face. Hoping to knock him out at least.

Ha! *Shiki cartwheels away from the man's attack, letting Hitomi do her thing.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed May 25, 2011 1:28 pm

Sailor Vera decided to wrap this guy up. "Vera Vine Wrap!" She throws down some special seeds, which grow around the infected man, hoping to entangle his legs and arms.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying