[SRP] Lost Senshi rp

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [SRP] Lost Senshi rp

Postby Sasha » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:07 pm

Natsuki blinks at the small fight and its fast end. " Well that was interesting." she says playing dumb.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:29 pm

"Very interesting indeed." Erika says as she takes in the scene with Natsuki.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Ookalf » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:40 pm

(Er, I'm pretty sure the guy still has a knife to Shiki's throat. I wouldn't exactly call the situation "over" yet...)

Son of a... *Shiki struggles in the boy's grip.* Are you really this desperate for a date?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:38 pm

Sailor Vera stands there, "Do something about this! That guy has a knife to Shiki-chan's throat. Those boys were very mean to her."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:54 pm

As she puts on the glasses Rina realizes something. Something has happened with her vision as she looks through the new glass device on her face now. She can see! She can... move around without concern. But she does notice that she will need them in order to see at all.

"You call this over?" Josephus glares back at the girls behind him. He turning to Vera. "Don't move, just listen to him."
The boy holding Shiki seems to have lost it. "Shut up women. You wouldn't want me to hurt that pretty little neck of yours." Even his friends seem to be disturbed by him now as they move back. He doesn't notice Hitomi as his attention is on Josephus and Vera.

Hitomi stays back motioning to Vera hoping that she sees her, signaling to her to distract the boy, so she can sneak up on him.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Sasha » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:41 pm

Natsuki just watches saying nothing not wanting to blow her own cover.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:16 pm

*Erika just stands there not wanting to risk revealing her identity. She also doesn't want to risk Shiki being killed.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:45 pm

Sailor Vera sees Hitomi's signal. "Now, please, let Shiki go. You don't want to get in trouble with the law now, do you? I'm sure the police will be arriving any time now..." She emphasizes the words "Any time now" to let Hitomi know to do what she is planning to do while the knife-wielding thug is distracted.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:13 am

Kumi-chan wrote:"You call this over?" Josephus glares back at the girls behind him. He turning to Vera. "Don't move, just listen to him."
The boy holding Shiki seems to have lost it. "Shut up women. You wouldn't want me to hurt that pretty little neck of yours." Even his friends seem to be disturbed by him now as they move back. He doesn't notice Hitomi as his attention is on Josephus and Vera.

*Shiki promptly shuts up. The last thing she needs right now is for the crazy guy to decide she's not worth it and cut her throat.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Hira Kanaki » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:34 pm

"Thanks I can see." Rina said to the doctor.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Kumi-chan » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:36 pm

The old man nods to Rina but stops looking at her sitting in his chair, mumbling something under his breathe. "Cher...rie..." he steps back turning his head away from her. "Alright you owe me 65 sen for those." Seems he wanted to say something to her but he seems to be trying to avoid the subject. "Pay now."

"The police. Who cares about the military! They are all annoying losers!" The boy shouts to Vera.
Josephus seems to catch onto the plan nodding. "Hey... let her go now. I am a soldier myself. If you let her go I will let you have me instead."
The boy smirks getting ready to dig the knife into Shiki's neck, she can feel the energy coming off the sharp blade, his attention on her, Vera, and those before him. "Please. If I let her go you'd do something to try to stop me. You think I am-!"

Hitomi waits and watches, she smirks as she doesn't go on Vera's que. She waits till the guy is about to cut Shiki so he doesn't notice her. She takes off her shoes, sliding them off, a moment before she takes off quickly. It is odd that she can move so fast even in her normal form. She cuts off the guy mid sentence kneeing him in his side as grabs his arm and pulls it back away from Shiki's neck, he drops the knife missing the women but cutting down her top and the energy from the blade shredding the middle part of her bra. Before he can react Hitomi has him in a hold with her knees in his back and pulling back his arm with her hand on his elbow forcing it forward, the pain clearly seen on his face. "Stupid. You okay Shiki-san?"
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Ookalf » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:18 pm

Y-yeah, I'll be fine. *Shiki crosses an arm over her chest, trying to keep her clothes together.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Sasha » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:16 pm

Natsuki watches and hides a smirk. ' Good job Hitomi.' she thinks
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Hira Kanaki » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:20 am

*Great I don't have the money maybe I could ask to go outside.* Rina thought.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Kumi-chan » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:04 pm

The man looks at her impatiently waiting. "What's wrong?" He asks Rina as she seems lost in her own thought to him.

Hitomi looks at the others with a smirk on her face, she snaps the bone in his arm keeping her tight hold on him, the broken body causes him to scream. "Maybe one broken ar...." Suddenly a large black spike is seen going through Hitomi's should. She screams taken by surprise by the sudden sharp object going though her. As it retracts she jumps back holding her bleeding shoulder. "what was...?" She stumbles blood dripping down her limp arm as she raises her left, undamaged arm. It is clear though that she isn't left dominate.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying