Lost Senshi sign up/OOC/information

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Lost Senshi rp sign up

Postby Sasha » Thu May 06, 2010 9:34 pm

Name: Civilian- Natsuki Nagoya
Magical Girl- Fin
Origin Dimension: Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne (Manga)
Appearance: Civilian - http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g316/ ... oddess.jpg
magic girl form:- http://www.sue-chan.com/art4/finnfish.jpg
History: Having inherited the powers for her mother she continues her work. She battles demons as a warrior of a higher power. She is followed by her adviser who will only show herself to those she deems worthy. She is a reincarnation of the angel who aided her mother in her fight against the devil
~Powers~
Transformation item or Phrase: Powers of light Aid me now.
Attack and abilities:

Close range weapon- Celestial Sword

Check Mate- Seals demons inside a chess piece

Wing blade- Focuses energy into her wings and fires a sonic blast

Holy Arrow- Fires an arrow of light at her foe.

Non combat Special- Send Off: being a divine being Fin hates to see souls lose their way When see sees someone die she says a prayer for them to help guide them to everlasting happiness in the afterlife.
Last edited by Sasha on Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Haylie » Thu May 06, 2010 10:52 pm

Name:
Civvie: Kelly Brown
MG: Kahn
Origin Dimension: OC. Planet Earth.
Appearance:
Civvie: http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc22 ... girl-3.jpg
MG: http://files.myopera.com/Allisaar/album ... 20Girl.jpg
History: Kelly is... nothing special. Should one go through her files, they would find... nothing outstanding. Other than her immaculately good behavior. Her little kitten, however, is quite the opposite.

Kelly herself is the typical "good little girl" that never speaks out of turn and almost everyone forgets immediately. She lives at home with her parents and little sisters. That is until she found this small cat, Connie as she calls her, and she blacked out and found herself at the location of this RP with no way to get back. That's all she really remembers.

Kelly first transformed when Connie scratches her, and quickly became Kahn, a badass, gun-slinging, fast-thinking neko with an attitude. A very cute, girly attitude.

~Powers~
Transformation item or Phrase: A small, black kitten. The one she's holding in the first pic. She tosses the cat into the air, the kitten turns into a ball of light, and it taps Kelly on the head, enveloping her in the light to be replaced by Kahn.
Attack and abilities:
Snipes: A sniper rifle appears for her long-range use. It looks a bit... cute, being all white with a heart-shaped scope. The bullets briefly leave a yellow streak behind them.
Booms: Grenades of all kinds appear in her hands for throwing. Anything from standard frags to flash bangs to gas to sticky. They explode reddish-pink. They're notably heart-shaped.
Poppers: She procures a FAMAS from thin air for close- to mid-range engagement. It's sky-blue, covered in hearts, and fires blue rounds.
Last edited by Haylie on Sun May 09, 2010 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Ookalf » Sat May 08, 2010 10:37 pm

Okay, I think I'm ready to post this.

Name: Shiki Richardson, "Miracle Detective Disgui" (Or, "Kiseki Tantei Disgui-chan")

Origin Dimension: OC, Earth.

Appearance: Civvie - http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt87/Ookalf/Characters/df1f53aeb0d641981da2429b302e796135e.jpg
Disgui- http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt87/Ookalf/Characters/64d896d56f23df74743f330d5574851fc36.jpg
Shiki can also access a variety of other forms with her Disgui Change power, detailed below.

History: Shiki's the daughter of a Japanese woman and an American detective, both of whom disappeared under mysterious circumstances some months ago. When Shiki came to her father's agency to search for any signs as to why, she came across an odd note from her father. The note named her the owner of the agency, and told her of the location of a magical necklace known as the Disgui Charm, passed down from her mother's line. Shiki's parents had been battling a race of ancient demons known as the Demoku, a duty held by all in her mother's family. Recently, the Demoku had grown more active, taking human shapes and granting terrible power to the worst of the city's criminals. Fearing dark times ahead, the Richardsons had prepared the note and Charm, to be found by Shiki should anything happen to them.

Shiki took up the Charm, and now fights criminals and Demoku alike as Miracle Detective Disgui!

~Powers~
Transformation item or Phrase: "Kiseki Henshin - Disgui Up!!" (Kiseki Henshin: Japanese for "Miracle Transformation"). Shiki holds her hand over the Disgui Charm and announces the first part of her phrase, causing her body to glow. She then thrusts her arm into the air and yells the latter half, initiating the rest of the sequence.

Attack and abilities:

Disgui Change: Shiki's main power as Disgui. By holding her hand over the Disgui Charm and announcing "Disgui Change!", Shiki can transform into a wide variety of alternate forms, limited only by her imagination. Very useful for undercover investigations, or, for certain forms, boosting combat power. She's also in the habit of announcing her new form's name after the transformation.

(Note - As the Disgui powers were originally intended to be used by Japanese girls in their teenage years, Shiki sometimes finds herself slipping into girlier speech patterns while transformed while she generally uses, occasionally slipping in bits of random Japanese. This annoys her to no end.)

Should you need more elaboration on anything, feel free to ask.
Last edited by Ookalf on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Hira Kanaki » Sat May 08, 2010 11:16 pm

Name: Rihox/Rina “Orange” Yamada
Gender: Male/Female, If it’s ok I’d like to have my character start off male.
Origin Dimension: Tokyo Mew Mew "OC"
Appearance: Civilian Male: Normally wears Black Pants, Orange Shirt, Brown Shoes, red hair, Average build, somewhat short for age. Female: Orange Dress, Orange shoes, and semi long hair straight down to the neck Magic Girl: Orange Bodysuit-ish out fit kind of like Purin‘s but orange and with fox ears and a fox tail.
History: An avid gamer, and somewhat otaku, Orange as he‘d likes to be called nickname wise, is somewhat reclusive, but will usually go out though if he‘s talking to people about certain things He‘ll drop out a reference to something whether it was understandable or not, as a girl however she‘s still fustrated on not finding a way back and also hates the dress that she has to wear at the cafe.
~Powers~
Transformation Item or Phrase: A Fox-shaped Keychain, and the phrase Mew Mew Orange Metamorphosis.
Attack and abilities: Ability: Enhanced Speed in Mew Form. Attacks: Wheel of Blazing Fire: The name speaks for itself it’s simply a wheel a fire. (Points to whoever gets the mini reference) Foxes Tricky Beat: Basically an illusion-esque attack.
Last edited by Hira Kanaki on Sun May 09, 2010 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Kumi-chan » Sun May 09, 2010 12:07 am

All look good. For those using new characters thought could you add OC to your home dimension section, please.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Miku-chan » Wed May 12, 2010 8:22 pm

Any room left for a Holographic magic girl
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kumi-chan » Wed May 12, 2010 11:20 pm

Sorry. Not right now. I have too many as is. Maybe after a bit.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Kumi-chan » Mon May 17, 2010 11:43 pm

Before I forget again. Can I get everyone's AIM or YIM. Might try getting together for some of the rp on them.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Sasha » Mon May 17, 2010 11:58 pm

i think i gave ya mine back in Digi but its in my profile.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue May 18, 2010 7:41 am

my yahoo IM is k_rothacher, just like my yahoo address.

k_rothacher@yahoo.com is my e-mail address, btw.
Last edited by Kris_Roth on Wed May 19, 2010 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue May 18, 2010 3:54 pm

Um, I don't have an IM. Is that going to be a problem...?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Haylie » Tue May 18, 2010 4:06 pm

Just hit the little "Y" on the side of the screen under my avatar.

If that doesn't work, it's eaglei.ok@sbcglobal.net
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Hira Kanaki » Tue May 18, 2010 4:21 pm

It's C1080dragon@aol.com just tell me when your doing so, I don't my AIM all that much. ^^;
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Tue May 18, 2010 5:42 pm

shotsk2 is my Y IM screen name

and IkKyu25 is AIM screen name.

I don't use them very often. I could start using them if that's where you want to start RP'ing, but I am not on them much.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue May 18, 2010 5:52 pm

I would like to once in a while use them for the rp, to rp on. But it is either them or the IRC. But I know not everyone uses it.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying