Lost Senshi sign up/OOC/information

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Lost Senshi sign up/OOC/information

Postby Kumi-chan » Thu May 06, 2010 2:41 pm

Basically this came from me being turned into Wedding Peach on the IRC. I was just curious to see if there was anyone interested in trying this one out. Basically a world were magics were long lost a dark force comes to conquer the world. The normal human weapons don't work on these forces and the forces quickly move through the world taking hold of it. In it an observer, or god if you will, is saddened seeing all the suffering of those remaining in the world and calls upon senshi from multiple dimensions to aide them. Of course these senshi can be from any anime, manga, video game, or even rps. One could even make a new one. By senshi I am referring to the Sailor Senshi from anime's like Sailor Moon, Mew Mew Power and Wedding Peach and many others.

I'll add a sign up if there is interest and the co-GM is Ami so she would get a spot in this too, along with my own character to. For now to make things simple I will only allow one character per person. Also any ideas can be shared here or with me in PM, IM, and even via notes on my DA, email or whatever. Also can contact Ami if one needs help making a character once I see if there is interest.

******Note: Very important note here. The TF/TG will be very limited in this rp as most those that are the magic girls that were guys before were already changed to girls in their respected home worlds. Of course this also depends upon how I plan things out though.

Sign up sheet. Also those who responded already filled all the spots so no more.

Name:
Origin Dimension: Also known as the anime, manga, game, or rp they are from.
Appearance: Yo, how the character looks witches. Civilian and then magic girl form.
History: A bit about there past. More information the better.
~Powers~
Transformation item or Phrase: Hey what what they use to transform. If you want to tell a bit about how the change looks feel free.
Attack and abilities: Name all there attacks they have with descriptions of each one.

Name: Himoko Fujiwara/Hitomi Fujiwara
Origin Dimension: Tokyo Mew Mew rp
Appearance: She is fairly tall around 5 foot, having purple hair going down to her knees with Purple eyes. In her home world she does some modeling from time to time.
Normal clothes: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/ ... lothes.jpg
Costume when transformed: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/ ... Hitomi.jpg
History: She is the daughter of Zakuro Fujiwara, having been born as a guy she was turned into a girl when she became a mew. She is still looking for a way to change back to her male form. As both male and female she has modeled at the request of her mother. She tends to keep to herself not liking being around people much, unless it is for one thing. She tends to hang out at the arcade near her house having been known as the Queen of Henshin Arcade. She makes money this way as people pay to challenge her for her title, and the guys say the one to beat her will get a date with her even though she never agreed to that and won't. She attends school at a the local high school but hardly tries with it. She visits the Mew Cafe often even working there from time to time.

~Powers~
Transformation item or Phrase: "Neo Mew Zakuro Metamorpho-sis!" She uses a chain with a cross on it to transform.
Weapon: Zakuro Whip. She actually received this from her mother. She uses this to form an energy whip to attack her enemies.

**Important information**
New Haven - The city in which the last humans resides. The city itself is divided into a number of sections around a central section. Each dome around the central one has a central function they are all connected via tunnels underground.
Central Dome: This dome contains all the power generation for all the other domes. It is smaller than the others but also is used for research and development of new technologies having a science section and the central command center. The command section is used for military and daily announcements. Underneath this dome is the mineral which not only powers the whole city but is what the domes are made of.
Residential dome: This is where the group starts out oddly enough. In this dome there are mostly walk ways with shrubbery and some trees along side many houses. There are a few smaller shops here. There is also a park here and a small wooded area.
Commercial dome: In this dome is what is consider the main part of the city. The dome itself is much like the residential one with mostly walk ways except there are many shops for people to visit and buy various objects at. They having a wider selection of items. Some having videogames, clothes, books, food, and all kind of other items. It is like a huge mall. Most people work here in either production jobs or in retail or in one of the few restaurants here.
Rural dome: This dome is more of just long long farm lands. All the crops and plants for the other domes are grown here. There is also some animals within this dome for milk, eggs, and meats. They also have fish and other creatures raised here. Most people don't go into this dome unless they are one of the workers there. But most of them live in farm houses there.
Forest dome: This dome is mostly used for animals, plants, and trees. The dome is mostly left alone since it is just to allow the creatures there to be freed and roam around without human intervention. In this dome there is a stream and a lake with a field around the lake. The remaining parts is mostly forested areas. This dome is actually lowered down than the others to prevent people from entering it since it is consider a place for wild animals and is considered dangerous. Also used to provide oxygen to the other domes.
Military dome: In this dome there is two sections. The military section, which is off limits to everyone but the military. The base is secret in what goes on there so not many know what it looks like. In the other part of the dome there is a school, The academy of Haven. The school teaches the general k through 12, anyone below the age of 18 is forced to go.

The mineral - In this world a rare mineral was found in the area of New Haven, it was named mineral Q2. It was found to let off a lot of energy, the first piece powered a continent the size of Asia for a year. Before the spreading darkness took over the world. This piece was the size of a quarter and is thought to still being used but no one knows for sure. The mineral also has many other functions, the domes being made from it as it seems to repeal the darkness, weapons, tools, the uses seem to be endless for it. This same mineral is what the Valkyria's lance and shield were made of.

Domes: The domes are large areas that are constructed from the mineral to protect the city of New Haven by the countries of the world together as the last safe ground of humanity. It was built in the hopes that the darkness could be defeated one day. The Domes look to be made of glass but that is just the effect of the mineral against the darkness. The inside lets of a glow similar to sun light based on the time of the day. Even through outside it there is nothing but darkness outside the domes.

Avatars - Godly like beings that watch over a collection of dimensions including this one. With a promise to the ancient humans of the world they recruited the senshis from other worlds to protect it since they cannot directly interfere in the world themselves. Long ago though they were worshiped as gods in the world allowing them to communicate with some humans there. They made one of these humans into their speaker. She gave her mortally to serve them.

Raccoon - The animal form the girl that became the observers' speaker. She is sort of cheerful despite being having lost her whole life when she became their speaker.

Valkyria - Warrior's of the Avatars. They use the power of mana to fight bathing themselves in a blue light whenever they use this power. Most fight with a lance and shield. The last was the sister of the avatar's speaker.

Magics - On this world all humans had the ability to use magics once. But after the darkness was sealed long ago, by a Valkyria, the use of them was lost to technologies. The Q2 mineral is actually a long lost magic stone.

Sen - In New Haven the sen is the form of money used. It is put on the PSO as a credit as based on a person's employment and what kind of history they had with the Haven sciences, technology or position they had in government or the army before the darkness.

PSO/PerSonal Operation pad - Not only used for acquiring sen and spending it but also functions as a form of identification. It also gives the person who owns it access to areas that only certain people need access to. Like military sections for soldiers, science labs for scientist all depend on what they do need access to for their daily life or work.

**Important NPC's**
Karei Rosaki
Height: 6 foot 4 inches
Weight: 134 lbs
Physical Description: She is a tall women with short black hair with a average figure for her age. She normally is dressed in a black dress with a black veal on over her face.
History: For what she has hinted her family was once a semi successful research company. It is unknown what they did though. Her grandparents left her the apartment complex, which she owns and operates on her own. She is a very kind person and tends to keep an open mind about things. She opened the apartment complex to help those who needed a place to stay until they found their own way in New Haven once the city had been built. She had planned to sell the apartment complex to the military so they can have a base within the residential district but it is unknown if she will.

Sargent Kris Otage
Height: About 5 foot
Weight: medium build yet muscular.
Physical Description: He has the appearance of a fairly attractive young man, he has short red hair and red eyes with a scar down his left eye, the iris of the left eye is pure black. He lack of human ears instead he has cat ears. He is normally dressed in his military clothes.
History: When the darkness returned he lived in a small rural city growing up with his family. Upon the return of the darkness his family was killed by it. He managed to escape himself but his left eye was damaged by the darkness. However the darkness couldn't overtake him fully just infected the eye.After traveling for a time he joined the army. But soon the armies of the world were defeated by the darkness. He volunteered for an experiment combining the darkness with a human form. As a side effect of this experiment he was genetically fused with a panther becoming part human part panther. He is infatuated with Kahn finding her the most beautiful thing he has ever seen being an experience soldier.
Last edited by Kumi-chan on Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:56 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Re: Lost Senshi rp idea

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu May 06, 2010 2:50 pm

I'm interested in playing my made up Sailor Scout, a healer type. Her main occupation in her civilian cover is a shrine miko, like Rei Hino/Sailor Mars, only her ofuda scrolls are meant to exorcise demons, or heal someone. Her senshi name is Sailor Alovera (like the Aloe Vera plant). She also cultivates Aloe plants at her greenhouse, which she sells to customers.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Haylie » Thu May 06, 2010 4:12 pm

How about a magic-based soldier-type neko? Y'know, she uses conventional weapons, but they fire magic bolts or something similar.

If not, I can think of something else.

So I'm interested, obviously.
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Ookalf » Thu May 06, 2010 4:19 pm

I'm interested, but... "senshi" is really a pretty generic term. Are we just talking, like, magical girls, or can we expand into other sorts of heroes?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Thu May 06, 2010 4:56 pm

Kris_Roth wrote:I'm interested in playing my made up Sailor Scout, a healer type. Her main occupation in her civilian cover is a shrine miko, like Rei Hino/Sailor Mars, only her ofuda scrolls are meant to exorcise demons, or heal someone. Her senshi name is Sailor Alovera (like the Aloe Vera plant). She also cultivates Aloe plants at her greenhouse, which she sells to customers.

She would work fine. Just keep in mind they'll be in a completely different dimension than there home ones.

Haylie wrote:How about a magic-based soldier-type neko? Y'know, she uses conventional weapons, but they fire magic bolts or something similar.

If not, I can think of something else.

So I'm interested, obviously.

It could work Haylie. But I am not sure how to make that one work out. Ami might have some ideas for this one though.

Ookalf wrote:I'm interested, but... "senshi" is really a pretty generic term. Are we just talking, like, magical girls, or can we expand into other sorts of heroes?

I am more of a magic girl types. Sorry if this causes problems.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Ookalf » Thu May 06, 2010 5:27 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:I am more of a magic girl types. Sorry if this causes problems.

Oh, no problem. Just give me a bit to think of someone.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Hira Kanaki » Thu May 06, 2010 5:34 pm

If there are any spots left I'm interested in playing just need to think up a character. ^^
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Thu May 06, 2010 6:15 pm

I would like to get in on this if it's possible I will PM you with what I want my Senshi to look like if you were to allow me in on this.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Ameph Est Mako » Thu May 06, 2010 6:24 pm

I suspect that a majority of the characters here will be Sailor Senshi style magical girls.
And on the 9th day, God made Ameph Est Mako. He saw his work and asked himself 'What could go wrong?'

"He was the first to touch my perfect body..."

Clow Card Count: 10
Ameph Est Mako
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Sasha » Thu May 06, 2010 7:13 pm

id be intrested in this as well
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby ZeroForever » Thu May 06, 2010 7:28 pm

the technical term i assume you mean is mahou shoujo (magical girl), senshi simply means soldier which only really SM universes use in conjunction with there magical girl names.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Lost Senshi rp sign up

Postby Kumi-chan » Thu May 06, 2010 8:22 pm

Ookalf wrote:Oh, no problem. Just give me a bit to think of someone.

Okay.

Lavender wrote:I would like to get in on this if it's possible I will PM you with what I want my Senshi to look like if you were to allow me in on this.

Okay. Just do the sign up sheet.

Ameph Est Mako wrote:I suspect that a majority of the characters here will be Sailor Senshi style magical girls.

Yup just the magic girls.

Sasha wrote:id be intrested in this as well

Okay. Character sheet.

ZeroForever wrote:the technical term i assume you mean is mahou shoujo (magical girl), senshi simply means soldier which only really SM universes use in conjunction with there magical girl names.

You'd be right. I forget that is the actual term for them often.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby AshK » Thu May 06, 2010 8:34 pm

Civilian Name: Erika Elaine Aizawa
Hero Name: Sailor Ganymede
Planetary Symbol:
Transformation Item: Crystal Henshin Wand
Transformation Phrase: Ganymede Crystal Power Make Up!
Origin: Erika Elaine Aizawa's Strange Dream.
History: Erika, is a schoolgirl from Japan with a mother by the name of Mint Aizawa. She fell asleep one night and was taken to a dream world that looked like the old Silver Millennium Palace and was given the powers of Sailor Ganymede.
Appearance in both forms:

Civilian Form School Uniform
Civilian Form Casual Clothes
Sailor Ganymede

Attack List:

Sailor Ganymede
Element: Rocks
Level 1: Ganymede Rock Throw Trample(Summons a barrage of Rocks and hits an enemy. May take several times to destroy enemies)
Level 2: Ganymede Rockstorm Smash(Summons a shower of Rocks that pummels enemies into Moon dust.)
Level 3A: Ganymede Rock Wave Wallop(A Tidal wave of rocks heads toward the enemy knocking it back. Sometimes has to hit twice to destroy an enemy.)
B: Ganymede Rock Slide Wave Wallop(Mixture of Rock Wave Wallop and the Pokemon Attack Rock Slide. Takes out even more monsters at once,is an even bigger tidal wave then Rock Wave Wallop.)
Weapon/Talisman: Meteor Hammer. Attack name Meteor Hammer Mash. Sends a shockwave through the ground toward an enemy or sends a shockwave through the enemy if it hits an enemy, destroying it.
Last edited by AshK on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:19 pm, edited 14 times in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Ameph Est Mako » Thu May 06, 2010 8:52 pm

Name: Momoko Hanasaki
Origin Dimension: Wedding Peach
Appearance:
Momoko Hanasaki: http://mitglied.multimania.de/weddingpeach7/momoko2.gif
Wedding Peach "Fighter Angel": http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j282/ ... gpeach.jpg
~Powers~
Transformation item or Phrase: Wedding Beautiful Flower
Attack and abilities:

Lovely Operation Tempete: Wedding Peach calls for the Lovely Operation to appear and uses it to send out purifying waves.

Saint Mirior Bridal Flash: Wedding Peach uses the Saint Mirror to fire a heart-shaped beam of energy at her opponent.

Saint Love for You: Uses the Saint Crystal to absorb an enemy attack and fire back a purified version of it.
And on the 9th day, God made Ameph Est Mako. He saw his work and asked himself 'What could go wrong?'

"He was the first to touch my perfect body..."

Clow Card Count: 10
Ameph Est Mako
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu May 06, 2010 9:26 pm

Name: Lin Akuno (civilian)
Senshi Name: Sailor Vera
Origin Dimension: OC: Planet Vera (now extinct), current home, Earth
History: Lin Akuno was once a miko, or shrine maiden, with her healing spells and affinity with plants. She was reincarnated on Earth, when her home dimension Vera was in danger of losing its valuable resource, the plants, especially the plant known for its healing properties, called on Earth, the Aloe Vera. Lin was able to adust to the new earth where she was born in, and got a job as a cashier at her parents' greenhouse, called the Green Thumb Greenhouse. She also serves as a shrine maiden at her grandfather's shrine, where she uses special ofudas to cure diseases, fevers, and other ailments. She also uses salves she makes at the shrine from the Aloe Vera plants she cultivates. She is on the search for three missing parts of her Medicine staff, which consists of the Healing Rod, the Orb of Healing, and the Vera Stone socket, in which the orb rests.
Appearance: Lin Akuno stands about 5'7", and weighs 125, with long black medium length hair, and blue eyes. She is of Japanese/American descent, and usually wears blue jeans and a light blue t-shirt, with black tennis shoes and a brown belt in civilian form.
Senshi Form: Sailor Vera stands about 5'7", and weighs 125, with long black medium length hair, and blue eyes. She is of Japanese/American descent, with the trademark Sailor Senshi tiara on her forehead with a blue green crystal in the middle. Her Sailor Senshi suit has gold gloves and matching boots with white trim, with a white top with a light blue bow in front and back, and a light blue skirt with gold and white trim.
~Powers~
Transformation item: Vera Stone Medalion, made from the fabled Healing Stone from her Homeworld. This Medallion is one of 3 parts for her staff, which is her main weapon of choice.
Phrase: Vera Star Power, Make Up!
Attack and abilities:
Vera Ofudas: These simple strips of paper, written with the Aloe Vera juice, can help Heal up light wounds as well as Moderate wounds.
Vera Crystal Healing Activation: Her Orb of healing glows a light blue color, activating the powers of her medalion
Vera Healing Song Surround: A Song from her home planet said to help warriors heal faster and fortify them
Vera Crystal Healing Wave Activation: Healing wave sent over a group of people, using the Healing Rod, the Orb of Healing, and the Vera Stone.
Last edited by Kris_Roth on Thu May 13, 2010 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Next

Return to Roleplaying