Lost Senshi sign up/OOC/information

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Lost Senshi sign up/OOC/information

Postby AshK » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:57 am

New character to replace Erika Aizawa/Sailor Ganymede, say hello to the Princess she was talking about Ashley Ariana Allenton/Eternal Sailor Solaris her Element is Light.

Civilian Form
Senshi Form
Ashley Ariana Allenton/Eternal Sailor Solaris
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 120 lbs
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Brown

Bio: Once known as Ashton Alexander Allenton. One day he was going through some of his Great Grandparents memories and found a weird Golden Heart-Shaped Broach attached to a Golden Chan. When he put it on, he gained some strange memories that he didn't think were his. The longer he wore the necklace, the more memories that surfaced in his mind. One day he was walking around his house and had some strange words come into his mind. The words were "Solar Eternal Make Up!" So he accidentally said it while he was wearing the necklace and transformed into Eternal Sailor Solaris. Then he tried to change back, but when he did he became stuck female with the memories of his past life as well as the memories of his life ever since he was born of being a girl. In the back of her mind she wants to find a cure, but her civil duty of protecting the innocent outweighs her desire to return to her original birth form as male.

Home World: The same world that Erika Elaine Aizawa/Sailor Ganymede is from. No current RP or Muffinverse Affiliation, so she is an OC.
Transformation Item: Eternal Transformation Broach with a Sun engraved on it. It is attached to a golden chain.
Attacks for Eternal Sailor Solaris:
Level 1: Solaris Solar Beam Blast
Level 2:Solaris Plasma Blast
Level 3A: Solaris Solar Flare of Fate
B: Solaris Solar Sunspot Smash (Even More Powerful than Level 3A Attack takes out a ton of monsters at once!)
Level 4A: Solaris Solar Flare Storm Smash(A storm of Solar Flares, Sunspots, Rays that can take out several monsters at once. Even more powerful than Scepter 4 attack)
B: Solaris Eternal Solar Storm Smash!(Basically all of the attacks from Level 1 through 4A Combined. Takes a ton of energy for her to use)
Scepter 1: Solaris Cosmic Star Blast
Scepter 2: Solaris Starlight Cosmic Star Blast
Scepter 3: Solaris Shooting Star Cosmic Meditation
Scepter 4: Solar Flare Sunspot Storm Smash(Can't use this very much because it weakens her seriously).
Scepter 5(Healing): Solaris Bronze Crystal Healing Wave Activation
Talisman Attack: Solaris Aiku Blade Slash
Transformation Phrases: Solar Prism Power Make Up! Solar Crystal Power Make Up! Solar Crisis Make Up! Solar Eternal Make Up!
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kumi-chan » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:10 am

Sorry about my long delay. My friends pulled me into BL2, FF14, and then I picked up Payday 2. Been gaming a whole lot. Plus every time I tried to update my computer decide it didn't like the post and restarted or something.
Then work... work has been... bad. Anyways. Will try posting more often now.
Also, once my room is fixed I would like to art more for this rp. Thinking of Keiko in those clothes she borrowed. And perhaps a few others as we go on. We'll see what inspires the K.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Sasha » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:58 am

its no problem kumi. ^^
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Previous

Return to Roleplaying