[FFRP] The Empowered Valley

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Empowered Valley

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:39 pm

Richard's eyes widen. "Holy crap!" He quickly ducks under the shadow of a nearby rock. "A freaking dragon?!" He can hardly believe his eyes... but he didnt want to end up dragon food.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby the unbalanced one » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:54 pm

During all of this, James was stunned to say the least as well as the two ladies with him. "Uh...okay, I honestly have no idea where we are, how we got here or what is going on..."
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=16045
click above for character sheets in progress.
the unbalanced one
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:09 pm

the unbalanced one wrote:During all of this, James was stunned to say the least as well as the two ladies with him. "Uh...okay, I honestly have no idea where we are, how we got here or what is going on..."

*One of the women, a red head with green eyes, wakes up, holding her head.* Ooh, where am I...?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby all_knowing_frog » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:14 pm

:lol: (Oh this is priceless! 'EEEK i'm a fairy!' 'AARGH! It's a dragon!' 'Freak'n sweet, I'm a dragon!')

Knight Errant wrote:Richard's eyes widen. "Holy crap!" He quickly ducks under the shadow of a nearby rock. "A freaking dragon?!" He can hardly believe his eyes... but he didnt want to end up dragon food.

The rock seems to feel the same, and slowly rolls away... up hill, going around Richard, avoiding any squishing.

Richard would also probably notice something very pink that detached from the dragon as it landed. Shortly after this, another flying shape dives from above and collides with the pink one. The pair starts heading towards where you are.

Millinescence wrote:"WooOoow!" Dave exclaims throughout the acrobatics, "Whoo-hoOOo~! *giggle*" She felt her adrenaline pumping and it was quite an exciting ride despite how scared she was. By the time they touched down, the wind had created lots of tangles in Dave's long blue hair, giving it a sort of bed-raddled appearance. "Yeah! That was sooo COOL~!" She says excitedly as she lets go of the dragon's neck, she catches herself with her wings. Flying with them has practically become second nature to her now. Dave didn't even have to think about flapping her wings, unless she wanted to fly really fast. "So...uuh, what now?"

"You come with me!" a horrible grating voice screeches from behind Dave, and suddenly she's being taken away by disgusting mixture of woman and vulture, all the faults and non of the virtues
"I've always wanted a fairy plaything. I'm tolled they are quite fine toys." it's wretched breath makes her gag as it talks to Dave while holding her against its greasy, feathered chest.

The new dragon would most likely hear the vile thing kidnapping his fairy friend.

the unbalanced one wrote:James cried out in surprise and threw himself to the ground, trying to grab/wake the women with him and roll down the slope away from the sudden dragon, probably surprising the now wakened(I assume) due to the dragon thrashing about.

As james rolled the ground started to moisten, until he found himself and his female companions in a bog, in the bottom of the valley.
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby the unbalanced one » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:19 pm

James grimaced as he notices they appear to be in some sort of bog and carefully tried to spot what may be a relatively dry and safe spot they could stand on. "I have no idea, but some dude just turned into a dragon and tore up a small forest up the hill before flying around..I think I saw some other people around but I couldn't see them clearly..are you okay?" He asked her.
the unbalanced one
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:24 pm

the unbalanced one wrote:James grimaced as he notices they appear to be in some sort of bog and carefully tried to spot what may be a relatively dry and safe spot they could stand on. "I have no idea, but some dude just turned into a dragon and tore up a small forest up the hill before flying around..I think I saw some other people around but I couldn't see them clearly..are you okay?" He asked her.

Yeah, I'll be fine. Slight headache, that's all. *The woman stands up and drops her hand from her head.* And... did you just say someone turned into a dragon?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Millinescence » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:34 pm

all_knowing_frog wrote:"You come with me!" a horrible grating voice screeches from behind Dave, and suddenly she's being taken away by disgusting mixture of woman and vulture, all the faults and non of the virtues
"I've always wanted a fairy plaything. I'm tolled they are quite fine toys." it's wretched breath makes her gag as it talks to Dave while holding her against its greasy, feathered chest.

The new dragon would most likely hear the vile thing kidnapping his fairy friend.

"Wait...wha--AAHH!!" Dave exclaims as she's snatched away by what appears to be a harpy! "I-I'm NOT a friggin' toy! Put me down~! ...Gahk! What did you eat!?" This was not pleasant for Dave in the slightest! the harpy's greasy chest made her arm feel sticky and gross. She starts slapping the vile creature randomly, trying to escape from it's grasp. "EEEEEK~! Steven! ...Help meee!!" Dave screams frantically, clearly distressed by the whole thing.
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:37 pm

all_knowing_frog wrote:The rock seems to feel the same, and slowly rolls away... up hill, going around Richard, avoiding any squishing.

Richard would also probably notice something very pink that detached from the dragon as it landed. Shortly after this, another flying shape dives from above and collides with the pink one. The pair starts heading towards where you are.

Richard blinks, then looks around at the rolling rock. "Hey! You were my cover! Its not like the dragon will want to eat rocks!" he pauses, as he realizes he is yelling at a... rock.

Looking around, he sees... something pink? What is that? As another joins it he pulls out his binoculars and takes a closer look...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blindsense » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:44 pm

Right, see, I would love to help, Steven thought, But if I torch the ugly bird-thing, chances are I torch you, too... So we may have a problem. He swiveled his massive head to face the offending (in multiple senses of the term) creature, focusing his mind-speak towards the thing in an effort to startle it with a particularly loud, uhh, thought-yell? So... Put the pixie thing down or I eat you. Sound like a plan, creepy bird thing?
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby the unbalanced one » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:51 pm

"Yeah...I kind of did..sorry." James said sheepishly before looking at the other woman. "Uh...wow..she's a really heavy sleeper it seems..probably good thing, I think I may be going insane here.."
the unbalanced one
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:53 pm

the unbalanced one wrote:"Yeah...I kind of did..sorry." James said sheepishly before looking at the other woman. "Uh...wow..she's a really heavy sleeper it seems..probably good thing, I think I may be going insane here.."

Yeah, I was just thinking that... Say, what was your name again?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby all_knowing_frog » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:38 pm

"Gah! Why you- ow! We'll see how much long- ow! longer you'll be able to put up a fight! AAAGH MY EYE!" despite all this the harpy refuses to let go.
Much to her despare, something seemed to be changing about Dave... was she getting... smaller?
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby all_knowing_frog » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:43 pm

"Yaargh!" the harpy nearly falls out of the sky from the mind speach assault

Recovering, she mearly let's out a few 'fowl' words :D as she continues her escape

What RIchard sees is a hideous bird woman abducting a girl with pink butterfly wings!
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Millinescence » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:42 pm

Dave stops slapping the harpy as everything around him starts to become bigger! "N-no! This is not happening! DX" Dave cries out in shock and sadness as she shrinks. All this time, she was hoping that the changes that happened earlier were all that would happen, that she would not become one of those Tinkerbell-sized faeries. She was afraid that if she got any smaller that she'll never see Stephen again...or rather Stephen would never be able to see her!
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:43 am

Richard sighs. "This is crazy... just crazy." But even in the midst of self preservation, Richard felt he needed to do something to help... that butterfly girl was in trouble! He didnt have a pistol... but... just maybe.

He digs through his pack, pulling out a flare gun! Whispering a silent prayer for it to fire straight, he shoots it at the bird woman!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying